• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

ThunderSageNun

Nugatory
Saying this very late but, I really enjoy the Smash 64 character select music was remixed and turned into the results track, gives me a nice dose of nostalgia.

Elezir

Ultimate Momma :v
Since we were talking about amiibo earlier...

I already commented on it, but :4robinm: and :4lucina: details are just gorgeous.
The promo image doesn't do them any justice.
It just makes me want a Robin amiibo moar:cry:

Elezir

I'm attempting to touch them through my monitor.
That's normal right?

It's alright dear.
I'm, myself, shaking my monitor to see if any of them will fall over onto my hands.
No luck so far.

Also, @ Shaymikyu Shaymikyu , sorry, but I can't suffer alone.

I think I should stop lurking the Amiibo subreddit.

Last edited:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
so um does anyone know how to move specific games from a 3ds SD card to a computer

IAmMetaKnight

The Strongest Warrior in the Galaxy
NNID
Munn_D_C
3DS FC
2251-5635-7276
Am I still the only one concerned about the amiibopocalypse? After all this time? Srsly people. Sakuri's army of specially trained amiibos is already more than big enough to take over the world, and you people are still buying them? I give up. There's no hope. I'm going to Mars. Maybe I'll be safe there. Maybe...

Heed my words. World War III will not be fought with nuclear bombs. It will be fought with amiibos. You heard it first from IAmMetaKnight.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

People posting pics of Robin amiibos...
;-;

so um does anyone know how to move specific games from a 3ds SD card to a computer
What I have is a USB device that has a slot for SD Cards to be inserted into. With it, I was able to access my files on my laptop and move them from my old SD Card, to my laptop, to my new SD Card.
I dunno what computer you're using, but you should be able to access those files from My Computer or something similar.

RadiantTactician

Defender of the Outrealms
NNID
smashergal426
3DS FC
0946-3031-1836
Switch FC
SW-4594-4881-1993
I just payed off my orders of Marth, Ike, and Robin. They may come sometime later, but at least I have them secured. Still no Lucina though, who is really the only one left I really want that I'm missing. ;w; Shulk is supposed to come out next month, can't wait!

Elezir

I swear, these are the last amiibo images I'm posting, and just because these are damn good shots.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Y'all are lucky to have those amiibos.
I have been having the worst luck with them. D:

Elezir

Y'all are lucky to have those amiibos.
I have been having the worst luck with them. D:
Who said I had any amiibo at all?:sadsheep:
I'm finding these images on reddit, they aren't mine, if it makes you feel better.

I have absolutely zero amiibos. The fact that these amiibos have stock problems, stupidly high shipping taxes plus high tariffs in my region and lack of Nintendo products in my country make stuff so much harder for me :cry:
Honestly, the only ones I want are Robin and Ness. Lucas maybe, but I'm not with high hopes right now.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
People posting pics of Robin amiibos...
;-;

What I have is a USB device that has a slot for SD Cards to be inserted into. With it, I was able to access my files on my laptop and move them from my old SD Card, to my laptop, to my new SD Card.
I dunno what computer you're using, but you should be able to access those files from My Computer or something similar.
Oh no I can move files its just idk which files are what and I want to have space in my SD card to reclaim AC NL before the end of the month

D

Deleted member

I just saved a replay of Robin against this Greninja.
I was losing at first, but then I changed up my play style and analyzed what he was doing. Needless to say... I tipped the scales!

Oh no I can move files its just idk which files are what and I want to have space in my SD card to reclaim AC NL before the end of the month
I would remove any games that you don't play any more or don't care about.
Though, I don't blame you for being confused over the file names.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Who said I had any amiibo at all?:sadsheep:
I'm finding these images on reddit, they aren't mine, if it makes you feel better.

I have absolutely zero amiibos. The fact that these amiibos have stock problems, stupidly high shipping taxes plus high tariffs in my region and lack of Nintendo products in my country make stuff so much harder for me :cry:
Honestly, the only ones I want are Robin and Ness. Lucas maybe, but I'm not with high hopes right now.
Oh, my bad xD
I only have 1 amiibo and that's Sheik. I would say I have a Zelda one but it's technically my niece's.
I really want Lucina, Robin, Marth, and maybe Ness. TRU did a major troll with Marth the other night and I keep missing out on wave 4 preorders.
I cri everytiem.

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
I just saved a replay of Robin against this Greninja.
I was losing at first, but then I changed up my play style and analyzed what he was doing. Needless to say... I tipped the scales!
Don't suppose you could share that replay?

Shaymikyu

Destruction in Hedgehog Form

It's alright dear.
I'm, myself, shaking my monitor to see if any of them will fall over onto my hands.
No luck so far.

Also, @ Shaymikyu Shaymikyu , sorry, but I can't suffer alone.

I think I should stop lurking the Amiibo subreddit.
I actually got Ness preordered.

ROBIN AND LUUUUCIIIINA!:cry:

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
I never thought I'd be afraid of the chance of getting Dash Mushrooms in Mario Kart, but such is 200cc
tumblr_lllx1tjdAM1qkt0a3o1_250.jpg

That sounds like me, except I also have a fear of when I'm doing a drift and then the course has a turn you need to drift in the opposite direction and I'm already at lvl 2 boost charge and then I slide into a wall/off course.

200cc is crazy. I love it, but need to practice it. I'm not going back to 150cc anymore

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
In light of the new DLC, I've gone back and started playing Animal Crossing again.

I'm debating on changing my town's theme. Right now I'm thinking of using the first chunk of Punch Out's Minor Circuit theme. I currently have it set to the opening of the Junes theme, which is really fitting when entering the general store.

Top Bottom