• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
For once I don't want to change my avatar to a drawing of mine, and because it's truly me as Robin :3

At least I can make a space for drawings in my signature.

Unkown Hero

Smash Journeyman
I typed a moveset for a retro Link about a year ago.

There is also a lot of potential for a rushdown-based Link that focuses on non-projectile special moves.
That was a very interesting moveset and looks like it has potenial. However, I think the reason why Link has the moves he has in smash is because, well, the fit him so well. Not only in playing him but Canonical fit's him to, (they, really, are the most used and most common weapons any Link has in his arsenal)

However if I was to make one Link, this is what I would do

Which Link: I would be the Classic Link form ALTTP or ALBW. He has Basically link's power and pretty much Young/Toon Link's speed. His weight is in between Young/Toon and Adult Link

A moves: Basically all the same except for

Smash Side: Becomes His Jump Attack

Dash Attack: Same from 64

D Tilt: Shield stab, Think toon Link project m

Nair: Young Link's Nair from mele

Fair: Toon Link's Fair

Bair: Brawl Toon Link's Bair or LInk's Bair, I don't know

Dair and Uair: Young Link's (with easy spike hitbox)

B Moves

Neutral B: Either the normal bow or Link's n64 boomerang

Side B: Fire rod or Ice rod, similar to Arcfire (not PK fire) but a little weak and small but will continue to travel until it hits something

Up B: Up to you imagination, I personal like the Spin attack the most though

Down B: I think the Bombs work best here as well.

Final Smash; I don't know

So what you think?

Hong

The Strongest
You know i was really mad when we were getting etrian odyssey 2 II intead of 5 but this makes it all worth it!

Anyhow do you know wher i could find good fanart of the pony tailed sniper from etrian odyssey 4?
Your options are limited if you have an English keyboard.

But here, I made a search for you on Pixiv that will produce mostly accurate results. Just so you know, you are susceptible to some results that may be NSFW, and eventually the results will become irrelevant. Try this, too.

Also, while I was searching I found this:

If all the Sniper classes from every game got together, we would all be dead. And covered in urine.
omg Hong why you do this to me

that being said, the idea of Ilyana doing Skull Bash or Pikachus down smash is hilarious...Hell, how the hell would she do its tail attacks!?
Not a problem!

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
Something I'd like to share:

カラスマ

I keep forgetting that the Wii U gamepad could also let you post colored illustrations on Miiverse.

Anyways, I just starting following that user. Thanks! I'd love to see a Fire Emblem/Pokemon crossover, especially after seeing that picture of Robin done in Ken Sugimori's art style.

Last edited:

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
I'd love to see a Fire Emblem/Pokemon crossover, especially after seeing that picture of Robin done in Ken Sugimori's art style.
I too would love something like that. I don't know if you've ever played Pokemon Conquest, but that showed that Pokemon could easily be played in the playstyle of Fire Emblem. Not to mention I would love to battle Pokemon like Rayquaza, Zekrom, and Giratina as characters from FE, it would feel like a modern take on the whole knights battling dragons thing.

Drakonis

Shining Tactician
NNID
xDrakonisx
3DS FC
4124-4980-4428
If you could choose one character per realm/continent of Fire Emblem, who would you choose? For reference sake, we'll count Ylisse as a new continent with Valm included, even though they are just the future realms of Akaneia and Valentia respectively.

For me...

Akeneia: Marth
Valentia: Celica
Jugdral: Seliph
Elibe: Lyn
Magvel: Ephraim
Tellius: Elincia
Ylisse: Morgan

Also, you can't say Anna because Anna is love, Anna is life.
Akeneia: Tiki... in her Awakening outfit :p
Valentia: Haven't played
Jugdral: Haven't played
Elibe: Lyn
Magvel: Ephraim
Tellius: Ike
Ylisse: Robin

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Akeneia: Marth
Valentia: Haven't played
Jugdral: Haven't Played
Elibe: Roy :troll:
Magvel: Haven't play
Tellius: Ike
Ylisse: Robin, Lucina, Morgan,

Shaymikyu

Destruction in Hedgehog Form
Pink Gold Dark Pit. :troll:
Is it wrong that I kind of wanted Peach to have a Pink Gold alt here?
Pink Gold Dark Pit. :troll:
Is it wrong that I kind of wanted Peach to have a Pink Gold alt here?
Something I'd like to share:

カラスマ

Now I kind of want to theorize what Pokémon teams FE characters would have...
Robin: Raichu, Typhlosion, Pidgeot, Hydreigon, Alakazam, Zekrom or (if having Zekrom is too Sueish) someone else I can't think of right now.

I could see Chrom or Lucina having Aegislash. Lucina could also have a Xatu, since it can see into the future... Or, if legendaries aren't too Sueish for some people, Celebi.

Also, seeing one of my favorite characters in my favorite franchise... If I knew the source of that second picture, I'd make it my icon in a heartbeat. ...You know what? I might anyway and just find the source later.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
I always thought Slowking would be the perfect Pokemon for Robin. Methodical, wise, ever the researcher, calm and collected, they're two of a kind.

Unkown Hero

Smash Journeyman
I would cook for Ilyana.

:skull: RIP all of my food. :skull:
I would give anything that adorable all my food. Serious that Drawing was cute Hong X3

Also rememeber all that stuff I said about wanting Young Link back if Roy came back? Yeah I take it all back. Why? Because of this V

:(. Now I really feel bad for Roy and his fans

Last edited:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
I would give anything that adorable all my food. Serious that Drawing was cut Hong X3

Also rememeber all that stuff I said about wanting Young Link back if Roy came back? Yeah I take it all back. Why? Because of this V

:(. Now I really feel bad for Roy and his fans
You feel bad for Roy fans?
You monster.

Unkown Hero

Smash Journeyman
Ummm... Give me a few hours and I could find some...

A FEW HOURS?!

Um, go you just maybe suggest a few websites where I could find some.

Not that I appreciate your effort, I just really want to find some cute or cool fanart (particular of either Robin or Young Link)

Again, thanks for doing it, know, if you still want to.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157

A FEW HOURS?!

Um, go you just maybe suggest a few websites where I could find some.

Not that I appreciate your effort, I just really want to find some cute or cool fanart (particular of either Robin or Young Link)

Again, thanks for doing it, know, if you still want to.
I actually a girl who has mountains of Link stuff. Let me get in contact with her. I'll send you the results via PM. Also, that GIF makes me sad...

Unkown Hero

Smash Journeyman
I just so happen to be something of a picture-hoarder. No shortage of cute Link pictures. Here are some of my favourites:

Also, check here:
http://safebooru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=link chibi

Not cute, but I like this one as well:
That Toothless one is cute but this one

Has to be my fav X3

I actually a girl who has mountains of Link stuff. Let me get in contact with her. I'll send you the results via PM. Also, that GIF makes me sad...
Oh, you don't have to go to all that trouble form me. I could just look at deviart of something like that. The problem is that I can never find either anyone I really like or the ones I want. It's especially hard when looking for Young Link artwork . Also why does that gif make you sad. I don't want you to be sad. That makes me sad:(

Last edited:
Top Bottom