• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Hi all. Nice to see this thread is awesome as always.

I haven't been using Robin a lot, but is still one of my favorite characters in the game. (The #1 spot is for the Great King Ganondorf.)

I've been getting more used to him. His Thunder spells are just amazing.

SyncNatsyu

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3007-8406-9326
...whenever I read this thread I get some nice laughs, abit of joy, etc from the silliness of it. Then some time during that I get scared...

Shaymikyu

Destruction in Hedgehog Form
Guys, Conquest (Ablaze) confirmed for a track in Coliseum! If this is new news for anyone.

http://youtu.be/IKZPF9DC6xw

Best track in Awakening. :)
As mentioned in the Lucina thread, I love this song. It's one of my most played when I do Reeking Box skirmishes and I sadly forgot it before on my list of wanted Awakening songs. I still want Don't Say Her Name, Divine Decree/Mastermind (Ablaze), and possibly Chaos (Ablaze), too, though.

Unkown Hero

Smash Journeyman
:4lucina:Is that the dancing queen herself?
I would prefer
:4lucina:: Is that Pop King himself
:4robinm:: And the radiant hero of dance. Worth opponents indeed!

Well, it could still be projected on himself, maybe for miscalculating his chances to KO or survive. Kinda like not "thinking" well enough before "acting"

On the other hand, if thinking that he's referring to the player playing as him, then well, that's rather fitting quote. It tells them to play him more delicately and tactically as he's not fit on "rushing down" due his sluggishness?

Actually, when I think about it, the fact that he says "Let's Tip The Scales" while pointing his sword to the screen seems to support the idea that :4robinm: is aware of the player and plays through him/her. Compare to :4robinf:, who just quotes stuff straight from Awakening unaltered.
Oh my god, you are absolute onto something, I never thought of it like that before.:4robinf: is so clueless, just like her husband.

Shaymikyu

I would prefer
:4lucina:: Is that Pop King himself
:4robinm:: And the radiant hero of dance. Worth opponents indeed!

Oh my god, you are absolute onto something, I never thought of it like that before.:4robinf: is so clueless, just like her husband.
:4marth:: *starts doing the Thriller dance*

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
I'm so glad this track made it in! It's tied with Divine Decree as my favorite map track. All we need is Id~Purpose again and we're golden.
Well, according to the Direct, almost all the songs from the 3DS version will be in the Wii U version. Since there's really no good reason to cut Id~Purpose from the Wii U version, I'd say that it's very likely it will ~return.

I do hope we get Ascent, though.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Well, according to the Direct, almost all the songs from the 3DS version will be in the Wii U version. Since there's really no good reason to cut Id~Purpose from the Wii U version, I'd say that it's very likely it will ~return.
...which also means it'll most likely appear in the butchered short form they had in the 3DS version, assuming they just lift it straight from there.
I wouldn't say no to a few of the other Ablaze tracks, mainly Divine Decree and Destiny.

Yes, this as well.

Deathcarter

Smash Lord

I hope we get the full version of Id~Purpose. I'm still peeved about how Sakurai tampered with it. Curse him and his default 2 minute time match fetish!

Shaymikyu

I hope we get the full version of Id~Purpose. I'm still peeved about how Sakurai tampered with it. Curse him and his default 2 minute time match fetish!
Agreed, not that I usually fought long enough to even here the shortened version, though.

I also want Fire Emblem/Together We Ride (which I think is a given), and these to return:

D

Deleted member

Hopefully it does. It's a pretty meaningful and popular song from Awakening, as well as the theme of Robin. I would be surprised if it got cut, but I won't expect it to appear just to be on the safe side. Expectations may lead to eventual disappointment.

...which also means it'll most likely appear in the butchered short form they had in the 3DS version, assuming they just lift it straight from there.
I wouldn't say no to a few of the other Ablaze tracks, mainly Divine Decree and Destiny.
Butchered, short Id~Purpose is better than not having it at all... still, it sucks that the song was cut short for the game. This sadly happened to Gaur Plain as well. :(
I would be perfectly fine if the rest of the songs in Coliseum were from Awakening to be honest.

Agreed, not that I usually fought long enough to even here the shortened version, though.

I also want Fire Emblem/Together We Ride (which I think is a given), and these to return:
Since Castle Siege is back, it's safe to say these songs are back.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
Id Hope is another one that I would like to see in there, but there are so many good songs that wont be. dont speak her name i agree should be in there, but at least we get the cool accordion song at the end of clssic mode that reminds me of fire emblem Id variants.

Also, though its not really fighting music, And What if I Cant? is another great song I would still fight to. maybe when we get homebrew ill add it :p

Last edited:

Shaymikyu

Id Hope is another one that I would like to see in there, but there are so many good songs that wont be. dont speak her name i agree should be in there, but at least we get the cool accordion song at the end of clssic mode that reminds me of fire emblem Id variants.

Also, though its not really fighting music, And What if I Cant? is another great song I would still fight to. maybe when we get homebrew ill add it :p
Which song are you referring to? Is it the 3DS credits song?

Last edited:

Shaymikyu

I think he means the one that plays when you beat master hand/core, though i recall it to be a piano track.
Oh, I know which one it is. That is a lovely song. I definitely recall an Id-esque ending song somewhere too. I think it and the piano song are one and the same?

Last edited:

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
yea its the one after you beat master hand in classic. it sounds like the beginning of And What If I Cant?

Weeman

Smash Crusader
We should have Id-Dilemma playing for fitting the festivities, it also shows us that even Robin has a dark side... wich ain't necessarily Grima :evil:
:4robinf:: "How can you protect Chrom if you can't even protect yourself "
Then this plays:

Last edited:
Top Bottom