• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Things Id Rather Do Then Brawl

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
I'd rather naked melee while rising shine than mikehaze.

Boolossus

Smash Ace
I'd rather play Smash 64 or Super Street Fighter 2 than Brawl. Maybe go swimming or clubbin'.

But definately not Melee. I'm enjoying Brawl more than I ever did Melee. Idk why I am. Everyone here seems to like melee alot more. Maybe something's wrong with me.

aznforce817

Smash Lord
i'd rather make love in this club than brawl. PSHHHHHHawwww.

andd i'd rather play CS than play brawl.

I'd rather watch connor attempt the soulja boy dance than play brawl. lmaolmaolmaolmao. <3 u connor.

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
lol, I dun like much rap. UNLESS it says "Eat a ****" cuz I love that phrase. There are some songs I like but most of the songs I hear on the radio are all about "booty" and making love. bleh! "Handlebars" is too good though.

Miharu

Smash Hero
lol, I dun like much rap. UNLESS it says "Eat a ****" cuz I love that phrase. There are some songs I like but most of the songs I hear on the radio are all about "booty" and making love. bleh! "Handlebars" is too good though.
Someone wants to stay single for the remainder of his time on earth.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
yeah you're right p.

rap is all about being hard and being from the streets
being cultured
seeing who can kill the most people and get the most expensive stuff
art of hip hop is more important than record deals
philosophy
being better than other ppl

......nahhhhhhhhh

i like listening to cranking that soldier boy while supermanning a girl with handlebars, donkey punch skeet skeet

Top Bottom