• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Things Id Rather Do Then Brawl

The Great Leon

Smash Champion
Combo Video Mode Enabled. You now get whatever hammer you want.

and connor, avatar is actually pretty bad... my john is "i was in a condo in idaho" lol

wow it sounds like mc kids

WELM

Smash Cadet
I'd rather resurrect this thread from half a decade ago (if only for a moment of trollosity), than to play the gayest game ever, brawl.

Ziodyne

Smash Ace
Read the first 1-2 pages of this thread, where people started talking about how Melee wasn't gonna revive and Brawl was gonna replace it

Well

Get ****ed brawl

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
i'd rather go on a date with a woman than play brawl
(ugh)

Hirsine

Smash Journeyman
I'd rather play P:M than Brawl. (Expected of course)
I'd rather fart on my mum's face, and she said it was better than Brawl! (see: Game Grumps Mickey Mousecapade)
I'd rather listen to Spooney rip apart Ultima IX.
And, I'd rather play Chopin's 3rd Scherzo, even though it doesn't teach well of its techniques and the melody plain sucks, and is a mediocre piece compared to the other 3 Scherzi.

Paradoxium

Smash Master
Lol, if I didn't know who mango was in real life I'd think his smashboards account was run by a 10 year old

I would rather

Rather us actually a really odd word if you think about it, just keep saying

Rather Rather Rather Rather
Rather
Rather
Rather
Rather
Rather

BrawlSux

Top Bottom