• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Zero Suit/Samus in Shorts Social

Tobi_Whatever

あんたバカァ~!?
NNID
Tobi_whatever
I'd rather not. Don't ruin this illusion of everybody looking like a female supermodel. Or at least like a super qt3.1415p2t boy.

Tobi_Whatever

あんたバカァ~!?
NNID
Tobi_whatever
Dunno man, you could always try to start a thread and see how much interest there is.
I for one am pretty happy that my NNID doesn't lead to any pics of me though.
Certain other websites I visit for smash could abuse that.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux

All of us.

I just thought it'd be a good way to build community and an friendly post

I change my mind. If and only if everyone does the full makeup mulan transformation thing LOL

pichuthedk

Smash Lord
Lol well I'm down too bad I won't be going to apex again 3rd year in a row and I'm sure this might be last year with all the drama I heard about.
I'll just take the group photo and photoshop myself in *sigh* *salt*

Last edited:

Tobi_Whatever

あんたバカァ~!?
NNID
Tobi_whatever
Lol well I'm down too bad I won't be going to apex again 3rd year in a row and I'm sure this might be last year with all the drama I heard about.
I'll just take the group photo and photoshop myself in *sigh* *salt*
Still better than me since I live in Germany. Chances to ever attend Apex: ~1%

pichuthedk

Smash Lord
That's ok I'll be there in spirit I'm going to get fired up and hammer out MUs left and right starting with shiek following yoshi.

Ok so I did this yesterday to my friend in the ditto and kinda feel like we need to really see the non-sense of a hit box flip jump footstool has.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VGV-ExRRQQ

Was in a garage that was cold AF so my camera skills got like 9999x worse, Also don't mind me practicing being cute with the flip jump cancels ;),

Last edited:

CatStache

Smash Cadet
NNID
CatStache
That's ok I'll be there in spirit I'm going to get fired up and hammer out MUs left and right starting with shiek following yoshi.

Ok so I did this yesterday to my friend in the ditto and kinda feel like we need to really see the non-sense of a hit box flip jump footstool has.

Was in a garage that was cold AF so my camera skills got like 9999x worse, Also don't mind me practicing being cute with the flip jump cancels ;),
Hitbox go home you're drunk.

Tobi_Whatever

あんたバカァ~!?
NNID
Tobi_whatever

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VGV-ExRRQQ

Welp

pichuthedk

Smash Lord
Why Zss's will always have to CP to halbert for reasons like that low AF ceiling ( even from brawl) is beyond me and I have done similar but it was a lower number of hits in the string, Thanks nintendo
and so help me god if I don't get a Zss Amiibo. I need something better than me to watch fight so I can stop being free.

Also I'm writing up Shiek right now so go to the MU and jot down w.e

Last edited:

pichuthedk

Smash Lord
We'll Im in toronto ontario and I will find him and I will END HIM no one Obstructs my path to be the best zss in the world OR they risk facing my wrath (which I am still figuring out). xD

Nah hes just mad I have seen that and I dare him to try I'll invent the zss main advance IRL tech GTFO MY AMIIBO SON Boost kick 20XX style.

But seriously I kinda feel like this in regards to the 1 amiibo people will want (which is their main usually)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYUi6J4ifzQ

Edit 7:22 Sheik Is Pretty much finished add what you guys can and when I'm finished being my families personal "*****" I'll incorporate it

Now AFK sleep time <3, By god if I can't go to apex and conquer I'll be damned if i don't make sure you all have the tools for bracket domination or die trying.

They will learn the meaning of fear *evil laughter* .

Last edited:

DeLux

this video just about sums up my smash for Wii U tournament experience -

CatStache

Smash Cadet
NNID
CatStache
Nairo senpai~~~~ That first set is basically why I want to main and get good at ZSS

Last edited:

DeLux

While falling, you can cancel the attack by entering the move a second time. It's a perfect way to trick other players!

pichuthedk

Smash Lord
Been going over my data plan by a decent amount before I drown my self with more overusage by watching the video ,what move you talking about?

Almost sounds like up air or another aerial.

Last edited:

Tobi_Whatever

あんたバカァ~!?
NNID
Tobi_whatever
Nairo senpai~~~~ That first set is basically why I want to main and get good at ZSS
I still don't feel Nairos ZSS. I mean what he does he does well but he limits himself with sticking too strictly with the offensive frontal play style and completely leaving out some of ZSS' options. I mean it's just friendlies but I noticed this in general whenever he plays her.

Last edited:

DeLux

Watch the Nairo video more closely

Also, I think Nairo's ZSS is pretty breathtaking lol
I think I learn something new every time I watch

pichuthedk

Smash Lord
Then i have some homework to do if I'm not exhausted when I get home no eff that can't be the best if I have time for tired Johns I have time to lose bracket matches.

@ CatStache CatStache
I'm not sure what he's referring to I hAve to go home instead of killing my already over data plan, home in hopefully 3 hours...

Last edited:

DeLux

I should have quite a bit of video ready by tonight.

pichuthedk

Smash Lord
Ok so lots of bad news some good news I guess.
Bad news
I lost to 2 diddys *sigh *
very bad news
my poor pair gloves were a casualty of war not sure if I'll see them again. Oh
and I also got murdered by diddy on stream :(.

Good news
http://challonge.com/CECC2top16
http://challonge.com/CECC2doubles/standings

Placed 7th in singles/32 (first seed woohoo)
And 5th in doubles /13 apparently rosaluma+zss works well.

I finally snapped and over came the Ness match up I've dreaded forever. :)

I also have a nasty team combo we pulled off in bracket I'll upload when I get a chance it's a treat; ).

Me and this guy have played smash since melee and it was our first time teaming in bracket.

The legend of Ryoko and Aron I'd underway xD.
I also slaughtered a shiek in bracket thank you @NickRiddle <3

The link http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9VGV-ExRRQQ
my camera skills got a little better when I'm not freezing for the combo watch the last 20 seconds.

Last edited:

hiROI

Smash Lord
Just left Paragon and got third in my bracket pools, one short from getting out of pools to the 32 person bracket tomorrow. I lost round 1 of winners and then just went through losers until loser finals. I beat PB&J (Sheik/Pacman) and I played against a little Mac on stream. The person who knocked me to losers also beat me in losers finals with Falcon.

I should have vids of the little Mac and loser finals matches in the coming week.

Little Mac is sooo in our favor, but Falcon is something else. I'm completely lost lol

Supposedly it's 33/180+ tourney but until next time!

Last edited:

LordFluffy

Smash Apprentice
Today was the day i finally trumped a diddy kong in tournament. (wasn't too big, only like 18 people)
....only to get 3 stocked 3 times by a pikachu. in losers finals.
i now officially hate the pikachu matchup more than my solo hate for diddy.

Tobi_Whatever

あんたバカァ~!?
NNID
Tobi_whatever
Oh no! Something happenT!

Zelda found out the truth!
I would post counter proof but 18+ content isn't allowed here.
Also I'm pretty sure Zelda is projecting. She tried to turn herself into a man after all.

the king of murder

Smash Lord
NNID
Dragongod
3DS FC
4656-7323-6978
Oh no! Something happenT!

Zelda found out the truth!
Size doesnt really matter if you are a badass bounty hunter who is feared among the most dangerous of warriors in the galaxy. I cant say the same for a certain princess who gets kidnapped almost all the time.:troll:

Mocha

Coffee Addict
In the land of princesses, frogs, and dragons
NNID
Mocha151
3DS FC
4640-0063-5592
Pfft, it's common knowledge that she wants to be kidnapped. She wields a piece of relic that contains the power of a goddess, so she's perfectly capable of defending herself. She just doesn't want to. Zelda is a character that embraces elegance and mystery, and further chooses to show them off by having an alter ego.

She can be a princess, a ninja, a pirate, a goddess, and an armored knight. You can't get much more badass than that.

Last edited:

Fireemblemfreak

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Fireemblemfreak
3DS FC
3024-6545-1788
Pfft, it's common knowledge that she wants to be kidnapped. She wields a piece of relic that contains the power of a goddess, so she's perfectly capable of defending herself. She just doesn't want to. Zelda is a character that embraces elegance and mystery, and further chooses to show them off by having an alter ego.

She can be a princess, a ninja, a pirate, a goddess, and an armored knight. You can't get much more badass than that.
checkm8 byee

Top Bottom