• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Worst Smash Character so far

handsockpuppet

Smash Lord
Falcon vs. Ganon is debatable. but Bowser was not worst in Melee. For saying that, however, you have earned yourself a Bowser Fsmash once Gimpy reads this page.

now, for anybody who says Pichu sucks watch these videos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgSPQih4-bw Chu Dat 3-stocks a Falco
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DA-hsIhFT5o&feature=related against phanna. yeah, you heard me. phanna.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtfTkFTOR8w&feature=related against sheik. don't even try to tell me Pichu is good against sheik. and Tope is good.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHWbk8YXPok&feature=related Pichu just beat a Marth. What now?

handsockpuppet

Smash Lord
...I'm really getting mad at people who say one character, as if it's so obvious, and don't even support their reason.

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
I main Kirby in Melee so stop talking **** about him :(

This may sound off topic, but imo he was cuter in Melee :D

But Pichu's range is just terrible which is why I think he's bad, but imo Brawl Falcon is teh worst.

handsockpuppet

Smash Lord
because the question is way too general. sure, he's the overall worst, but this thread probably means in one game, considering the maker said Pichu. besides, is everybody forgetting that Yoshi sucked in all the games too?

CHUK

Smash Ace
yoshi is good in 64, worse character in all games is link in 64... backthrow > link = lol

for melee I would say kirby >.>

AbeX300

Smash Rookie
In the air, because that's where Falco prefers.
Somehow, Zero Suit Samus. But at least I can stare at her sexyness...(jk)

In Melee, my worst has to be MEWTWO. There, NOW there is some who DOESN'T hate Pichu. I actually sometimes play Pichu, yet I mostly win. Although, only in a public match with my brother, so... ^_^

But still, Mewtwo is slow, yet light. THAT MAKES PERFECT SENSE!(/sarcasm)

MBreeto

Smash Ace
someone might as well turn this thread into a poll considering the vast amounts of mixed responses. I'm curious to see who would take the top vote.

The_Prince

Smash Cadet
aww. come on. pichu wasnt BAD, he was just underestimated, but bowser was FAT. sure bowser had some good traits that made him playable, but he was just so darned slow!

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Statistically link.
Link's overall poor ranking has already been shown to be subceded by Yoshi, although it would mostly depend on where one would place either of them on the 64 tier list, for which there is no recent one that is widely accepted.

Frown

poekmon
Link's overall poor ranking has already been shown to be subceded by Yoshi, although it would mostly depend on where one would place either of them on the 64 tier list, for which there is no recent one that is widely accepted.
In SSB64, Link was one of two characters that were actually bad.

In Melee, they were both low.

In Brawl, they're both bottom.

Doesn't that mean Link is worse?

SuperMetroid44

Smash Lord
because the question is way too general. sure, he's the overall worst, but this thread probably means in one game, considering the maker said Pichu. besides, is everybody forgetting that Yoshi sucked in all the games too?
Oh, if it was by just 1, I would surely say Pichu is the worst, but i'm talking about in all games, he is surely the worst. No doubt. and at least Yoshi can be handled. :ohwell:

:samus:

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
The worst is actually lucario. Try any, ANY character against him and i guarentee a win.
Go up against a pro Lucario and he/she will make you eat those words. It may start out weak, but when the damage grows, those attacks are gonna pack a wallop.

In fact, if Lucario is losing, it's even more dangerous than when it's in the lead.

Swordplay

Smash Lord
Link

Last on the tier list in 64

Below average in Melee

Almost Last in Brawl (you could argue he is last)

PCHU

Smash Lord
Anyone arguing Pichu ISN'T the worst is either trolling or too swain by it's adorableness.
Oh, goodness.
Can nobody get past the fact that he hurts himself?
You know, there ARE attacks that don't hurt him.
I rarely, if ever, use electrical attacks.
Nair can combo.
Usmash is quite deadly.
You don't NEED to spam Thunder Jolt.

handsockpuppet

Smash Lord
OKAY! stop posting the obvious people. I'm going to make a list of what is (probably) correct, and people can argue it, but support your answers with proof.

OVERALL Link

SMASH 64 Samus. Link was 2nd worst, but Samus was bottom. ask any good 64 player.

MELEE Kirby. Pichu is arguably 2nd worst, but is in all more usable (note: self damage doesn't mean much). The reason why Kirby is and wazs higher than Pichu is because their are a lot of Kirby mains, drawn in by Kirby's cuteness

Brawl C. Falcon and Ganon. I personally would just leave it at that, not getting into which of the two were worse.

.Marik

is a social misfit
i would say IC'S
Lolwut?

Have you ever seen an Ice Climbers ChainGrab people to death?

I've had it done against my Yoshi. It's crazy monstrous, I tell you.

I think you should look more into it before making assumptions...

The Mad Mage

Smash Rookie
Pichu, because I jump on bandwagons for exercise.

But srsly. Fox, Falco, and Wolf because they're all furries. And Marth because he wears a tiara. Roy was much cooler, because he had a FIYAR SORD.

And Meta Knight because he has no kill moves.

I wonder how many people I pissed off with this post?

SuperMetroid44

Smash Lord
Pichu, because I jump on bandwagons for exercise.

But srsly. Fox, Falco, and Wolf because they're all furries. And Marth because he wears a tiara. Roy was much cooler, because he had a FIYAR SORD.

And Meta Knight because he has no kill moves.

I wonder how many people I pissed off with this post?

Most likely alot :laugh:

Top Bottom