• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

THE Top Characters, and what the Rumor Mill suggests Sakurai has said about them

FlipTroopa

Smash Lord
I wanted to make this topic for a while now, and a friend was just asking me earlier something on this very subject. Sooo... one and one makes eleven, and I went ahead and made the topic. Here are the top requested characters on Sakurai's poll, and small blurbs with, as far as I know, what he's said about them or anything relating to them. Enjoy!

King Dedede-- He appears the most on the list, with a total of 5 definite nods out of all the entires shared with the public. Sakurai did make a comment when he was asked about Meta Knight that he was afraid he may never see Kirby or his other creations ever again since he left Nintendo, and now that he was back, he was going to relish it. He has always loved Meta Knight, Kirby, and King Dedede as a colorful trio of characters. He's said it many times in the past. He's also said that the reason Kirby games were underrepped in the past two Smashes was because he didn't want to overinclude himself, and screw other guys out of their own characters appearing. But now that this may be his final game, he stopped caring XD And, judging by his eagerness to read King Dedede requests, we can tell that's true!

*NOTE: This just in! http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=81891
Go there, and read a bit of history! I completely forgot about this, and eternally thank GenG for posting it again and freshening our minds :)
Basically, there was a similar poll for Melee in '99 (which I remember taking; they had it on the NOA site as well). If you notice, the number 1 choices pretty much all appeared in Melee in some form or another. Sakurai also separated the suggestions by series, and then commented on a few. What he says about Dedede is pretty profound.
Essentially: He intended for Dedede to appear in the original, but ran out of time and space. He also had the same happen for others like WARIO, PEACH, and BOWSER. And now go back, and look at the poll. And then your copy of Melee. And the Brawl trailer. Get it? Got it? Good. Now who is the ONLY number one character who does NOT appear in Melee/Brawl in any form (other than a trophy)? :)
I think we have our first confirmed Secret Fighter for Brawl *though I wouldn't jump too soon into any assumptions, just pointing out the very likely conclusion*

Krystal-- I read once somewhere before that Sakurai was astounded by the popularity Star Fox had as a series, and that's partially why he decided Fox would get a clone in Falco when he had to go ahead and make clone characters in Melee. This time around he wants to keep the fans of Star Fox happy still, and supposedly was asking questions about Krystal the Fox to eager gamers. I don't know how definite what he said is what I'm saying here, but I heard that he essentially asked who she was, why they liked her, if they would like to see her, and how cool would it be to see her with that staff of hers. He was very intrigued by her after the E3 trailer was first shown, and journalists began throwing him ideas.

Diddy Kong-- DKC is underrepped in Smash. We know this for a fact. And I'm sure Sakurai wouldn't mind changing that. Diddy was requested almost as much as Dedede, tying for second with a few other characters for top requested. He was also heavily requested for Melee, but left out for whatever reasons there may be. However, when Sakurai was presented with the idea for a Diddy/Dixie duo on his poll, he went crazy: he really liked it!

Ike-- Since SSB64, Sakurai has wanted Sigurd to be a fighter. Of course, that never happened. And when he started work on Sigurd for Melee, he got cut off, and had to instead include Roy (Marth was already going to be included as Sigurd's "partner"). Now that Ike has replaced Sigurd as the top requested, and most popular, FE Lord in Japan, Sakurai has a new decision on his hands. He has expressed interest in the character before, even remarking that he was the first international lord that everybody seemed to like. So his chances are high. Especially with that new FE stage showing up in the trailer...

Ridley-- Sakurai openly stated he wanted more Metroid characters. Whether that's legit, or just his polluted idea of "giving Western fans their own share," I'm not sure. But he's already redesigned Samus to match her Prime outfit (as well as her emblem), and is going all out by tossing in Zero Suit Samus. So is Ridley far behind? He has made a comment, not pertaining specifically to Ridley, that Metroid has leapt to a major forerunner franchise for the company again, and he feels that it's his duty to do it justice. Ridley is also tied for second most requested character, even on the Japanese polls.

Geno-- Here's an interesting one. A character that actually belongs to Square, but belongs in the Marioverse. What does Sakurai think? Well, actually, he's intrigued. Geno is tied for second as well, and Sakurai has been noted as asking around for what the character is like. When he starts asking, it's a good thing, btw. It means he's bothering to learn who they are :p But Geno has been mentioned many-a-times, and Sakurai is listening to hard to each suggestion. And he's yet to turn them down. That's something, right?

Takamaru-- I had to put him in here. Takamaru is tied for third on the top requested characters in the Japanese poll. But he's also got something else: Sakurai's interest. I've heard through the grapevine that Sakurai wants to see this character make a comeback, and I know for a fact that he's asking Japanese readers of his poll (or, I guess, "asked," since it's closed) to go back and play these retro games, because it will really expand their horizons. He has duly noted that he always knew Kid Icarus was really popular, and was waiting for the right moment. He MUST know that Nazo no Murasame is the same.

*NOTE: As far as Japan-only is concerned, it's not a concern. Sakurai stated he would like to avoid a BUNCH of Japanese only characters, but he's not against a few. Afterall, Marth and Roy did well for themselves, wouldn't you say? Irregardless, if we're talking specifics, a game like Nazo no Murasamejo is easy as hell to translate/slap on the western Virtual Console.

*NOTE 2: I guess I should clarify where I got this bit about Nazo no Murasame. There was a letter thanking Sakurai for inspiring a reader to go back and play Kid Icarus, because when he did he found out he loved it, and wants Pit even more. Sakurai has always said that he's more interested in the unique and the obscure, and Pit fit the bill very nicely. He's also said that he is a big fan of old NES titles, and would appreciate it if people spent time to go back and play them more often. As far as Takamaru is concerned, Sakurai supposedly has been previewing a lot of older NES titles, Nazo being one of them, for Brawl.

And here are a few characters you may NOT have known Sakurai is considering...

Little Mac-- Not much here, but he did include a Punch-Out character in his poll, and has commented that he loves the franchise a LOT. He intended for Punch-Out trophies in Melee, including a 3D Mac in all his glory, but ran out of time. He does plan to look into the series further for this Smash Bros., as it is one of those "internationally popular" ones.

Balloon Fighter-- He was in the beta for Melee, and is partially to blame for that alternate music in the Icicle Mountain stage. So what's the big deal? Sakurai has commented that he likes Balloon Fight, and that Balloon Fighter offers a lot of fun potential for a Smash Bros. game. He doesn't appear once in the poll, but that really means nothing in the end if you've never appeared--as long as Sakurai likes you. And clearly he likes the game and character. And clearly salvaging what they had from Melee Beta isn't hard.

Lolo-- Sakurai has remarked a few times that he loves the character and his games. He copies a lot of stuff for Kirby games from the Eggerland/Lolo titles, and even goes so far as to include Lolo's doppelganger as a boss (Lololo) as well. He's sometimes even gone out of his way to tell people "look, i love this character, and i will bring him back if i have to." Supposedly he's pointed at Smash Bros. as one of the ways.

*NOTE: Early drawings from Kirby Canvas Curse actually show Lolo as a playable character, and this was one of the few games that Sakurai did come back to Nintendo to help develop. And if you want evidence that Sakurai likes Lolo, just play a Kirby game. Lololo and Lalala, Rocky, and Skulls all appear in Kirby games as enemies, and the games supposedly even share sound fx (never checked myself).

Muddy Mole-- One of the few letters Sakurai actually responded to concerned none other than this character! Sakurai actually really enjoyed Miyamoto's Mole Mania game, and remarked that he would love to implement Muddy in some shape or form. To add even more rumor milling, he added that "he's so interesting, he might be in the roster already!" ...makes you wonder.

*NOTE: I am still waiting for the source on this, to be honest.

Sukapon-- That's right kiddies. He appears twice on the poll, but Sakurai has commented on him nonetheless! Supposedly Sakurai has been looking towards a lot of retro NES titles, and has landed his eye on Joy Mech Fight affectionately. That's really... all there is. But it should be nice to note that Sukapon is remembered in Japan, and that technically Joy Mecha Fight is Smash Bros. NES. Sort of. .....did you know Smash Bros. was planned for SNES? *runs away*

*NOTE: I only added that emote for comedic effect >.>;; But Smash Bros. was actually planned for the SNES. This is fact. It was gonna use the FX Chip, like Star Fox did, to make a really funky fighting game. But it was scratched, and the project began for N64 instead.

...hope you enjoyed!

EDIT: Had to add one more guy...

Demiru-- Appears more than once on the poll, and intrigues the hell out of Sakurai! The star of Tomato Adventure has a lot of potential up his sleeve, and Sakurai notes this repeatedly. Does this mean he has a chance? It depends. But Sakurai certainly read and enjoyed those lengthy requests for this character.

*NOTE: I don't know the exact numbers, but they are veeerrrryyy long requests. So long, they even give Demiru moves and expressions for the game. And Sakurai posted both of 'em.

*******EDIT NUMBER 2: EVEN MOOOORRREEE....*******

Mach Rider-- While Sakurai himself didn't say much about the character as it pertains to Brawl, rumor persists that MR was slated to appear in Melee in some form or another. Funny, considering his music and trophy are still left behind in the game. Rumors go so far, in some cases, as to suggest MR was playable in the beta alongside Balloon Fighter, and, if such is true, he wouldn't be hard to salvage for Brawl. Not to mention Sakurai did get a letter or two commending him for including such a vintage character in the trophy section of Melee, with music.

Mother Characters-- I'm gonna lump this together, because there isn't really one specific character. Essentially, the entire party of Mother 2, Ninten from Mother 1, and Lucas, Claus, and Kumatora from Mother 3 all popped up on Sakurai's poll. Claus got a bigger deal of attention, considering his "LOL SECRET," and Sakurai, who DID WORK ON MOTHER 3 *hint hint*, mentioned amongst the letters that he would be including stuff from the game. Now, firstly, he confirmed in Famitsu that Mother 3 music was appearing in Brawl. Secondly, he confirmed that had EB2/64/M3 been released pre SSB64, Ness would've been replaced by Lucas. He even held out for it to be released prior to Melee, to try and put in Lucas then. So, now that Lucas is out, what happens to Ness....?

Animal Crossing-- While the Animal Crossing "human" has appeared twice on the poll, and somebody joked with Sakurai about having Tom Nook fight, he hasn't really said anything. He knows it's a big deal with a lot of fans, though, so maybe that counts for something? Personally, I'd doubt that he'd throw AC FIGHTERS into the mix, but maybe a stage or something. He seems like the guy that would enjoy such a game, but wouldn't like the idea of playing as Tom Nook :p

*******EDIT NUMBER 3: TONY RANDALL HUNGRY*******

Toad-- The last of the Super Mario 2/Mario Regulars Crew to not appear in a Smash Bros. game as his own fighter. Toad was requested heavily in the '99 Melee polls, but barely mentioned in the Brawl polls, if only once. Is it because his popularity has dwindled? Or is it because a of a CONSPIRACY against this character? This is all my opinion, I'll be honest: Toad doesn't exist anymore :( It's just a bunch of generics now. He's been replaced by Toadsworth and Toadette, who would be terrible additions to Brawl. So... what does that mean for TOAD Toad (Kinopio!)? Sakurai is a stickler for older games. And he knows Toad is one of the last major Mario characters yet to be added. Toad has also been playable in regular Mario titles before, went solo in Wario's Woods, and, despite becoming "generic" in the latest games, still regularly appears regardless. So will he be in Brawl? I don't know. I'm just basically filling up a paragraph here to show the evidence for either side :p

Olimar/Pikmin-- Despite how awkward it would probably be to play as these characters, they do have a high chance of appearing. Sakurai went out of his way to include them as trophies (and no less one of them being secret) in Melee, and they are Miyamoto's newer "babies." Miyamoto seems to have a bigger influence on this Smash game, I should add. He's talking it up to all sorts of magazines and journalists. And we all remember how much he adores Pikmin (egotistical little...:mad: ...Just kidding, just kidding!). I believe Olimar was asked for on the polls, and Sakurai has made comments in the PAST about how inventive the games were. The series is two games large now, and there were rumors we may see a DS or Wii version at some point. Also Pikmin's theme song was #1 on Japanese billboards for a while, and the games were heavily merchandized. So it's not completely alien and weird to see them appearing mind you. Now about them as fighters, Sakurai is looking for unique additions, I've heard from some people that it's right up his ally to have Olimar and his Pikmin playable, some even saying he's come out and said "what a unique addition that would make." So if you're a Pikmin fan (which I know I am :p), you should be looking up for these characters!

AND NOW WE ENTER SOMETHING SO DARK, SO EVIL... IT COULD ONLY BE KNOWN AS THE POISON TO THE FRANCHISE....

THIRD PARTY ADDITIONS! *woman screams*

These are a lot harder to get info on or read, because there's soooo many of them, and not just one sounds really tempting. All we can know for sure is that Snake is one of them, he's a secret fighter, and that we will be seeing ONE OR TWO MORE.

Sonic-- Without a doubt THE TOP requested character internationally. He beats out even popular Nintendo starts like Diddy and Ganondorf in number of requests! Now we're not sure how many times he was actually suggested on the polls, but he does appear at least once on the Japanese, and probably a bajillion on the NSiders forums. Those guys are nuts for Sonic... (I think they wanna put it in him). There has been evidence going around citing an old interview with Yuji Naka claiming that he asked for Sonic to be in Melee, but missed the deadline (which is the same dilemma that Kojima had with Snake, if anyone did their homework). Something people also forgot was that Miyamoto commented, way back when, on the Sonic in Melee rumors that EGM started, saying (paraphrasing) "I was amazed at how many people really tried to find him. I didn't know so many people cared!" And, recently, Miyamoto dropped THIS bomb, essentially confirming Sonic to some fans. Now what's holding up AGAINST Sonic's entry? Besides good old-fashioned originality in game design (:p), Yuji Naka doesn't work for Sonic Team anymore, and Sega may opt to disclude Sonic out of showing support for their other console games. In the end, it's up to the third party to decide, so we can't assume just because Miyamoto thinks Sonic is a good idea (which he HAS stated; he wanted Sonic in Double Dash if anyone remembers THAT comment) that it's gonna happen. Post-ultimately, even if Sega agrees, Sakurai has to weigh the decision as well. No idea what he thinks at the moment, though, *personally* I read him as more "i'm only doing this for friends" than "the floodgates are open boys!" He did include Sonic on the poll once, though, so he may not mind the idea that much (he knows he's the most requested addition too, of course).

In the end, it's your own choice what you wanna believe. I'm just presenting the information as I know it.

*NOTE: Just a little history lesson. Sonic is, overall, more popular in the West than Japan. It has only been in recent years since the Dreamcast's release and the third partiness of Sega that Sonic has gained a heavy fanbase in Japan. See, Sega, like Sony, was founded in the US and brought to Japan. And when they developed the Sonic games, which didn't do as well in Japan as they would've liked, they began to aim them more towards the American audience. Not saying Sonic games weren't popular or didn't sell well in the Land of the Rising Sun, but they were always doing it better over here than over there. The TurboGrafx and the SNES were far more successful than the Sega consoles in Japan (hence TGFX appearing on the Virtual Console). Once the Dreamcast came out, and it WAS a sexy console, the Japanese turned a sweeter ear towards Sega and Sonic, and he finally broke out where he belonged.

Simon Belmont-- Metroidvania games are very, very popular these days, and have been since essentially the dawn of console gaming. Simon is the major rep from the Castlevania games, if you didn't know, and was, for many years, a "Nintendo" rep as well. Konami's already working on Brawl, and, despite dissing the Cube, they love the GBA and the DS. And if they let their pride and joy, Solid Snake, enter the fray... who knows what could happen. I guess I should mention as well that Simon does appear on the polls, so Sakurai doesn't mind the idea.

Mega Man-- Many of us would LOVE to see this character, in any of his forms, but how likely is he anyways? Well, he appears on the poll, so that's a good thing. And he's pretty much equally popular in both East and West. Good. And Sakurai doesn't mind him, and may even be friends with his creator (Inafune) for all we know. Mega Man was originally all about Nintendo anyways, and appeared strongly in full force on the NES console (even to the point where Nintendo published Mega Man 6 for Capcom). The series grew up and spunoff Mega Man X, which went off to the Playstation and took with it Legends, leaving a few years gap until the GBA got Zero and EXE, and now the DS with ZX. But Mega Man is as prolific, recognizable, and popular as Mario. Definitely. So he's not a bad choice in the least. To be honest, I haven't heard squat about the character other than his place on the poll, but I'm sure he's been considered seriously for Brawl.

Bonk-- I refer you to my old topic here. Bonk is the mascot of the TurboGrafx and a regular in the Hudson cast of characters. What makes him so special? Well, beyond the TGFX appearing on the Virtual Console, and the TGFX outclassing and outselling the Genesis and Sega CD in Japan, Bonk is on the comeback. Hudson is attempting to reinstate him as their mascot, and rumors persist that his first foray into 3D will be on the Wii (:grin:). Okay... what does that have to do with Smash? He didn't appear once on the polls. Sakurai's said nothing about him. WTF. Well, let's put it this way: Konami currently owns Hudson. Konami already has invested one character into Brawl. TurboGrafx is appearing on the Virtual Console, and, in Japan, that makes it more recognizable and popular, along with Bonk, than Sonic and the Genesis. And, regardless, if we figure Sonic appears as one of the third party characters, why not include Bonk, and, hey, free advertising for the Virtual Console service! American gamers who are too young to remember Bonk and the TGFX can figure out who he is, and actually download the VC games. And older gamers, Japanese or American, can finally have the ultimate doomsday match of the 16-bit era, right? Characters like Mega Man or Bomberman or Simon may sound like better additions, but in the end, IMO, Bonk would only serve a much greater purpose, beyond being a fantastic "wtf" character.

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
Personally, I'd like Muddy Mole! Mole Mania such an underated game, and he's suh a cool character. Perfect combo for smash :)

Lord_Deathborne

Smash Champion
Doesn't Mach Rider fall into the same category as Balloon Fighter? After all, music from his game was also included in SSBB and I heard somewhere that he was being developed for the game but was finally axed due to time restraints. And while not an explicit character suggestion, there was a letter thanking Sakurai-san for including the Mach Rider tune as it brought back good memories.

Muffin_man

Smash Journeyman
I thought he also commented on some of the suggestions for Mother characters. Or maybe I dreamt that. Can't really remember which. Also, can somebody please give me a link to where Sakurai or some of the other staff said that Balloon Fighter and Sigurd were axed from Melee? I can't find it anywhere, but everybody keeps on quoting it. It's really quite confusing.

bbb

Smash Champion
Hey Flip, anything on Nook? I know there are a lot of haters but he came up on the poll (albeit only once:urg: )

Zombie Cola

Smash Ace
Hey Flip, anything on Nook? I know there are a lot of haters but he came up on the poll (albeit only once:urg: )
Plan 9, I like you and I have liked most all of your posts, but I just cannot agree with this Tom Nook stuff. Krystal just doesn't seem to likely, she is from the black sheep of the starfox family.

bbb

Smash Champion
Plan 9, I like you and I have liked most all of your posts, but I just cannot agree with this Tom Nook stuff. Krystal just doesn't seem to likely, she is from the black sheep of the starfox family.
It's like I have a fan of sorts. I like you too, in a brotherly kind of way (or is it homo-erotic, I have trouble distinguishing now a days). Yea I love Nook, and his cranny. Oh well, I pretty much approve of all characters, except for some reason Birdo. I just hate that thing.

Zombie Cola

Smash Ace
It's like I have a fan of sorts. I like you too, in a brotherly kind of way (or is it homo-erotic, I have trouble distinguishing now a days). Yea I love Nook, and his cranny. Oh well, I pretty much approve of all characters, except for some reason Birdo. I just hate that thing.
How can anyone hate birdo, he's just so tantalizing......

bbb

Smash Champion
How can anyone hate birdo, he's just so tantalizing......
Ick, grossest thing... ever. Although I respect your oppinion, but as one zombie to another, I must warn you, I think that chick......is....... a dude!!!!!

Also, any news on Mother characters (three or otherwise), Flip?

Neo M.J

Smash Apprentice
I sure hope Ridley makes it. Long lived the ever cloned dragon:chuckle: !

iiamjosh

Smash Rookie
"Sakurai announced Bowser Jr., the "Celda" version of Link, and Ridely, the archenemies of Samus, would all be joining the cast of characters for the Wii release.
This makes sense considering Bowser Jr. has had more prominent placement in various Mario sports titles, as well as being his dad's right hand man in New Super Mario Bros., and the "Celda" version of Link was seen on GameCube and now on the Nintendo DS in The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass. Plus, with both Samus and Zero Suit Samus appearaning in SSBB, it makes sense her foe would get a chance to fight back."

I personally don't think this is true. But it is quoted from Sakurai so I woudn't doubt it.

http://www.kotaku.com/gaming/nintendo/new-ssb-brawl-characters-announced-179177.php

bbb

Smash Champion
I'm pretty sure this has been proved as a rumor, over and over again, but hey, for all I know this one's real [/sarcasm]

The Franchise

Smash Journeyman
Nice bit of information on summing up the top choices from the poll. A lot of them are good choices like Ridley, Diddy, and Krystal

Resting_Fox

Smash Master
Definatly. All could be in Brawl. I wouldn't want some of the characters I've never heard of before, like that Muddy Mole crap, but otherwise, nice list!!

Ahh. come on. Part of the joy of Smash is playing characters you've never heard of as if they were entirely new.

And FlipTroopa. You seem a little suspicious. What with that swift running off, and knowledge that hasn't even come close to leaking into this board, the biggest Smash forum on the internet. So I've hypothesized that either:

A] You have some secret insider knowledge that you spread anonymously on message boards.
B] You're another Big Rock.
or
C] Where the hell did you hear/read all this? [aside from the Balloon Fighter, Sigurd and other common knowledge of Melee's development]

Anyway, I must say, I love Sakurai much like one would love the Pope. telling people to play NES games to broaden their horizons, the man is a genius. Because that's exactly what it does. Every NES game was so different than the others out there and it was really great time for gaming...So much different than today's bland, blurry puddle of copied ideas.

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
I too am interested to hear where you've been getting this information. SamuraiPanda translated most (if not all) of what Sakurai had to say, and some of the things you said there I've never even heard of before.

D

Deleted member

Gotta thank Samurai for translating that.

Where did you find this info Fliptroopa? Seriously, I'd like to see what else he has to say. The Japan-only poll still infuriates me.

FlipTroopa

Smash Lord
Well, if you read the topic title, it's the "rumor mill." It's stuff I've picked up from all over. I never said it was true, and I'm sorry if you guys are taking it super seriously. It gives me hope, sure, but it's not exactly founded off one source.

No, I do not work for Nintendo. No, I do not lie. And I have heard all what I've typed. Whether it's from random topics on NSiders, Wikipedia, IGN, here, friends who surf news sources, or the poll.

You're right, SamuraiPanda did translate a lot of that stuff, and that's awesome. He's eternally cool for that. But later one when myself and a few others went through reading letters and tallying up requests along the way, I started to pick up trends and ideas. And the business about "Sakurai said this, Sakurai said that" comes from both people who talked to him at E3 and interviews he's had with places like Famitsu and jeux-france.

Like I said, it's the "rumor mill." None of these are really 100% fact, and neither am I saying these guys are 100% definite. I'm just sounding off things that I've heard about the internet and figured would be fun to share. If you really want to believe it, or try and disprove it, be my guest. And if you wanna talk further, I'm available. What I'm saying I'm not making up, though somebody else could have.

Skyshroud

Smash Ace
"Sakurai announced Bowser Jr., the "Celda" version of Link, and Ridely, the archenemies of Samus, would all be joining the cast of characters for the Wii release.
This makes sense considering Bowser Jr. has had more prominent placement in various Mario sports titles, as well as being his dad's right hand man in New Super Mario Bros., and the "Celda" version of Link was seen on GameCube and now on the Nintendo DS in The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass. Plus, with both Samus and Zero Suit Samus appearaning in SSBB, it makes sense her foe would get a chance to fight back."

I personally don't think this is true. But it is quoted from Sakurai so I woudn't doubt it.

http://www.kotaku.com/gaming/nintendo/new-ssb-brawl-characters-announced-179177.php
Did you even finish reading the page? There is an update on the page itself saying that the info is fake.

Jenkins: Spy Monkey

Smash Journeyman
That was a fun read. Now I feel all "speculatey" again. I really do hope Sakurai just goes nuts with the characters. I want them to come from all over, not just their big games.

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
Eww chain of memories, glad I stayed away from the game. Muddy Mole? I remember him, is he a Mario character?
No, he was from "Mole Mania", but the game was developed, created, and produced by Miyamato, so I wouldn't be suprised if he made a cameo in a Mario Game.

FlipTroopa

Smash Lord
You're thinking of MONTY Mole, who actually was recently redesigned to look sorta similar to Muddy (though I doubt that was intentional).

Did you guys see the ones I added? I also went back and fixed some older ones, to make them less confusing.

I really did this to show who Sakurai seems to really have his eye on, you know? And I've yet to really add 3rd party characters. I might bother, but then again I might not. The only one's that really have any "backing" are Pacman and Sonic. Sonic because there was that article where Naka mentioned telling Sakurai to put him in a Smash game, and Pacman because Miyamoto has a weird Pacman fetish.

Sora Keyblade Master

Smash Journeyman
No Sora end of story...Sora deserves to be ***** by Riku and killed. I hate emo Sora and wish he gets killed by Lylod

Thats how i feel about Link ^ _ ^ i cant stand that ******* i mean seriously .. the games have the same redo storylines.... And what kinda name is link anyway ? And how can people understand him when cant even talk ? and with his green suit he looks like a keebler elf... XD.. if they keep this up, it looks like hes gonna be cutting grass for rubees for the rest of his life. -.-

Nah, I Think Link is the coolest... but its pretty annoying when flamers Randomly appear discrace them self by saying idiotic things. I just wanted to show you what you look like doing stuff like this. From Everyone else point of view. If you dont like something.. just say it and move on, dont waste time annoying everyone else.

Top Bottom