• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

THE Top Characters, and what the Rumor Mill suggests Sakurai has said about them

Ca$hoholic

Smash Journeyman
The Cold north! even though it is pretty hot...
Zylus & Rundas could get a shot in the game as metroid characters really.
but i know, we kinda hate 3rd characters in brawl (me too) but this 3 got big reasons)

3rd thingies characters: Rayman, Spyro & Sora

Rayman: even though never had his own nintendo release or anything, he was one of the first games to Wii, has a perfect moveset and even more to add. (just to add: I have never played a rayman game, and think the guy is just ridiculous)

Spyro: had a dousin of nintendo only games. both only for gamecube and advance, but hes moveset would been questionable.

Sora: The fact that the whole subspace have something to do with a keyhole, that makes already a big hint, hes keyblade is all you need to know there. also in the subspace there are creatures looking as "heartless" which also kinda gives a little hint.

Thats what i got to add

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
I'm glad to see some proof that reassures Sakurai's interest in more retro/NES games. :D I have faith in the man!

Flip, two things I'm curious about.

1.- Was Chocobo the most requested 3rd party character for Melee?
2.- Was Mike suggested in the Melee poll at all? :(

it sucks that Sakurai was so interested in Punch Out... and had 2 votes for Little Mac... yet he turned him into an AT... x_x

Top Bottom