• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Super Smash Bros. Roster Maker (Version 11.0 available)

DimpsyVS

Smash Apprentice
Thanks so much! Now my street fighter roster thingy is complete.
So this means you have all SF1, SF2, SF3, SF4, SFA, and SFEX characters? Including Ingrid? Impressive, I'd like to take a look at what it looks like. PM me if ya want.

Silvera

Jammin' Jammies
3DS FC
4914-7114-2601
Switch FC
SW-2130-5650-7930
They look too low-quality... Plus, you forgot to put the word "8-Bit" at the beginning of their names... :(
I had to enlargen them because the images were too small. Are there any bigger ones I could use without having to resize them?

And my bad on leaving the "8-bit" out.

Prince17

Smash Cadet
Slippi.gg
Phaz#755
NNID
Legendlar
3DS FC
3840-7049-1098
I made another icon; Screech from Donkey Kong Country

While obtaining a picture though I came across 2 other parrots, I have no idea if they are canon because rare.wikia, donkey kong wiki and mario wiki all have something different to say so I don't know what to believe... It's been a long time since I played a Donkey Kong Country game so I have no idea. Maybe someone who has played them more than me can tell me if these 2 are real or the equivalent of some OC sonic character.
Quawks and Flapper:
(I am very curious if these guys are canon so please tell me!)

I'm an amateur when it comes to making these, the icons are okay but I don't know the best way of going about some things while making them. Those 2 icons have the birds in the same pose but the images were different sizes so when I resized them they did not look exactly the same, I tried to get them as close as possible though.

Last edited:

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
Can I have a bunch of EA/Activision/Valve icons?

Soldier

Alex Mason

Section

Harper

Coach

Smoker

Witch

Ellis

Rochelle

Chuck Greene

Nick Ramos

Zombie

Hazmat

Iron Man

DimpsyVS

Smash Apprentice
Probably gonna be the last icon you're getting out of me.

...or will it?

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
Whilst we've got Fossil Fighter and T-Rex already in the roster maker, can we get a few more Fossil Fighter Vivosaurs?

Namely these two other popular dinosaurs:

Tricera

Stego:

Many thanks!

Last edited:

ecylisis

Smash Apprentice
Just a heads up, I think I'm about done with icons. That is, at least until more details come out about the games and we start getting new renders for the characters. Got a lot going on and I'm pretty worn out, so it's nice spending the time I have to myself doing things other than putting these together.

I shall be back.

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
By the way, I would like to say, you guys worked real hard on icons and I would like to thank everyone who at least made one icon did their service and helped people with their rosters. Thank you Jakor for making this program!

AidanTheGreat

Smash Journeyman
By the way, I would like to say, you guys worked real hard on icons and I would like to thank everyone who at least made one icon did their service and helped people with their rosters. Thank you Jakor for making this program!
I made two icons, yay! :D You are welcome.

Probably gonna be the last icon you're getting out of me.

...or will it?
Alright, I made a comment on your page with the roster.

Also have some requests guys ~

Gunla

It's my bit, you see.
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
Was gonna ask @ ecylisis ecylisis but it appears that you're kind of burnt out (and sorry for tagging you, didn't see the above post :urg:). Though if you could do this, much appreciated, if not, that's totally fine.

I've got a bit of a request here.
I'd like to have an icon of the spoilered photo, in two variants:
-One with the standard background.
-One with the Dojo style with this color background.
I'd like it to be named Kidd Zeal.
Thanks in advance,
Axle~

Last edited:

Headcrab Jackalope

Smash Ace
NNID
Jackalope1313
3DS FC
0791-2751-5749
Switch FC
SW-2418-1451-4036
Whilst we've got Fossil Fighter and T-Rex already in the roster maker, can we get a few more Fossil Fighter Vivosaurs?

Namely these two other popular dinosaurs:

Tricera

Stego:

Many thanks!
Stego is in my archive. Just click the link in my signature.;)

gamerjohn1991

Smash Apprentice
NNID
gamerjohn1991
3DS FC
5370-1230-7105
This time, never let someone like SilverEra do these. They need to be more proper, namely more 2x or 4x:
Here's a few extra characters:

Mario Series:
8-Bit DK Jr. (sorry if the image is too small...)
8-Bit Birdo
8-Bit Yoshi

Last edited:

AidanTheGreat

Smash Journeyman
This time, never let someone like SilverEra do these. They need to be more proper, namely more 2x or 4x:
I don't see why you are acting like a jerk about someone who puts a lot of hard work into doing things for free for other people. He doesn't even ask for anything in return. To be honest I hope no one helps you, since SilverEra even tried doing them over and over. You were not very thankful at all.

gamerjohn1991

Smash Apprentice
NNID
gamerjohn1991
3DS FC
5370-1230-7105
I don't see why you are acting like a jerk about someone who puts a lot of hard work into doing things for free for other people. He doesn't even ask for anything in return. To be honest I hope no one helps you, since SilverEra even tried doing them over and over. You were not very thankful at all.
I'm not acting like a jerk! I'm not being a jerk! I AM thankful! I'm sorry, SilverEra!!! :'(

Last edited:

pandajedi

Smash Cadet
I made another icon; Screech from Donkey Kong Country
Maybe someone who has played them more than me can tell me if these 2 are real or the equivalent of some OC sonic character.
Quawks and Flapper:
(I am very curious if these guys are canon so please tell me!)
Interesting story on them. In Donkey Kong Country 2, there's a level where you are carried by a blue parrot (unlike Squawks who is green, I think the level is called Parrot Chute Panic) as you descend down a bee hive. At some points, he drops you and a second blue parrot is there to continue carrying you. The two blue parrots have no abilities except to slowly descend, similar to some levels in Battletoads. They were not given any names in the game.
In Donkey Kong Country 3, a purple parrot appears, this time giving you full control of him. This parrot has the ability to pick up barrels, which Squawks can't do, but I can't remember if it can shoot eggs like Squawks.
None of these parrots were given official names (though the purple one got official artwork- that blue artwork you're using is fanmade I think but the purple is official), so a Donkey Kong fan site called DK Vine decided to call the two "Squeaks and Flapper". This is because during Swanky Kong's trivia contest, he asks you what Squawks name is, and suggests Squeaks and Flapper as false choices. The names were decided by fans but the birds themselves aren't OC.

However, in Donkey Kong Barrel Blast on the wii, both Squawks and the purple parrot appear as items, and they officially cite the name of the purple parrot as "Quawks". Stupid name but at least it's from an official source. The fans continue to refer to the blue parrot as a separate entity, either as Flapper or sometimes as "Squawk". Another thing is that Donkey Kong 64 features many parrots in the opening cutscene, though Squawks is still the main one who helps you in the game- and now he has the ability to talk!

DimpsyVS

Smash Apprentice
It'd be nice if somebody could do icons for these renders, they're on this site.
Just go to Mario's, Link's, and Toon Link's and do the NES Golf costume, Fierce Deity, Dark Link, Skyward Sword outfit, Dark Toon Link, and Retro Link.

Last edited:

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
I'm not acting like a jerk! I'm not being a jerk! I AM thankful! I'm sorry, SilverEra!!! :'(
You've kind of been demanding towards these people, never pleased with the result, and are overall rude when someone doesn't immediately respond. People won't make 'em for you if you bad-mouth other people and become impatient. Just relax.

gamerjohn1991

Smash Apprentice
NNID
gamerjohn1991
3DS FC
5370-1230-7105
You've kind of been demanding towards these people, never pleased with the result, and are overall rude when someone doesn't immediately respond. People won't make 'em for you if you bad-mouth other people and become impatient. Just relax.
Okay, one day I'll start over... :'(

Juliusaurus

Smash Ace
NNID
Juliusaurus
Could I get one using this Pauline (or some form of Pauline that uses her 3D model)?

Also, could I get one of Lord Fredrik from Tropical Freeze?? The one that's currently available is actually an image of Fish Poker Pops, not Fredrik, thanks!

Last edited:
Top Bottom