• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Super Smash Bros. Roster Maker (Version 11.0 available)

CaptainJimmBob

Smash Journeyman
I am having a problem. I hope I dont sound stupid. Anyway, I cant get the colored icons (such as the ones ecylisis [did I spell it right?] makes) to go into the roster maker, even when I follow the steps of putting them in the "images" folder and then clicking "load new icons" in the roster maker. Help?

BlueBubbee

Smash Lord
NNID
bluebubbee
3DS FC
3437-3131-3325
I am having a problem. I hope I dont sound stupid. Anyway, I cant get the colored icons (such as the ones ecylisis [did I spell it right?] makes) to go into the roster maker, even when I follow the steps of putting them in the "images" folder and then clicking "load new icons" in the roster maker. Help?
Before you go on, make sure:
-The icons are .png
-The icons are named correctly (IconMewtwo for Mewtwo, IconRidley for Ridley, IconVaati for Vaati, etc.)
-The icons are the correct dimensions
-You didn't edit the icons
-The icons are images, not hotlinks
-You followed all steps

Some of these sound stupid, but I've seen them all happen before. PM if none of the icons still don't work, and I'll gladly help you get them in.

Hope this helps! :)

Headcrab Jackalope

Smash Ace
NNID
Jackalope1313
3DS FC
0791-2751-5749
Switch FC
SW-2418-1451-4036
Before you go on, make sure:
-The icons are .png
-The icons are named correctly (IconMewtwo for Mewtwo, IconRidley for Ridley, IconVaati for Vaati, etc.)
-The icons are the correct dimensions
-You didn't edit the icons
-The icons are images, not hotlinks
-You followed all steps

Some of these sound stupid, but I've seen them all happen before. PM if none of the icons still don't work, and I'll gladly help you get them in.

Hope this helps! :)
To add to this, it may be wise to separate your colored background icons by naming them IconDojo Ridley, IconDojo Mewtwo, IconDojo Vaati, etc. It definitely helps with finding them after you add them.

Chazman2000

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4940-6816-9641

Can i have an icon of Toon Ganondorf from Wind Waker HD, sorry that i couldn't use the spoiler tab or something like that because the pictures big, i honestly don`t know how. Thanks in return.

DimpsyVS

Smash Apprentice

And think, I'm STILL not done with Street Fighter EX's roster.
I still got a bit of ways to go.

BlueBubbee

Smash Lord
NNID
bluebubbee
3DS FC
3437-3131-3325

Can i have an icon of Toon Ganondorf from Wind Waker HD, sorry that i couldn't use the spoiler tab or something like that because the pictures big, i honestly don`t know how. Thanks in return.

Here's three, I didn't know what you wanted the name to be. They're all the exact same image, only the name is different.

Also, you can do spoilers like this:

Code:
[spoiler] Text or image goes here [/spoiler]
And it will look like this:
Text or image goes here

Hope this helps. :)

Chazman2000

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4940-6816-9641

Here's three, I didn't know what you wanted the name to be. They're all the exact same image, only the name is different.

Also, you can do spoilers like this:

Code:
[spoiler] Text or image goes here [/spoiler]
And it will look like this:
Text or image goes here

Hope this helps. :)
Thanks for the icon and for the help.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Oh, finally.

---

Also, can I have...

Kim Possible

Classic Mickey (leftmost one)

Shego

Jessie

This (name it Sulley and Mike)

Peter Pan & Tinker Bell (together)

Phineas and Ferb together

Donald

I have pictures now. It is better if you do not question my motives.

Last edited:

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
I would like to request some Sgt. Frog icons!

Keroro

Geroro

Tamama

Kululu

Taruru

Silvera

Jammin' Jammies
3DS FC
4914-7114-2601
Switch FC
SW-2130-5650-7930
Oh, finally.

---

Also, can I have...

Kim Possible

Classic Mickey (leftmost one)

Shego

Jessie

This (name it Sulley and Mike)

Peter Pan & Tinker Bell (together)

Phineas and Ferb together

Donald

I have pictures now. It is better if you do not question my motives.

I made another Mickey variation in case you want that as well.

Last edited:

AidanTheGreat

Smash Journeyman
I feel bad for asking, as I could probably do this myself if I worked hard enough, but I was wondering if anyone who has a little free time would be okay with doing some capcom characters for me?

Amingo ~

Guile ~

Hayato ~

Jin ~

Ken ~

M. Bison ~

Ruby Heart ~

Captain Commando~

Cammy~

Charlie~

Dan~

Dhalsim~

Sakura~

Servbot~

SonSon~

Zangief~

B.B Hood~

Anakaris~

Boo_Destroyer

Smash Journeyman
You can take requests, right?

If so, I'd like Drum Samurai (Rhythm Heaven series) and Mickey Mouse (classic appearance).

Last edited:

Genexican

Smash Cadet
Anyone have any Takamaru icons lying around? I'm in a desperate need of some. (Preferably one of his Assist Trophy model is possible) :)

AidanTheGreat

Smash Journeyman
Ignore my previous post about the capcom characters. I found the majority of them so I'm fine. I was curious though. I looked everywhere and found most of the street fighter characters I need, but there are a couple I just can't find. I tried making my own but can't get it right. Can anyone help ? ~ I'll be very grateful.
Juri.

Seth

Gouken

Oni
Abel
Sagat

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
Ignore my previous post about the capcom characters. I found the majority of them so I'm fine. I was curious though. I looked everywhere and found most of the street fighter characters I need, but there are a couple I just can't find. I tried making my own but can't get it right. Can anyone help ? ~ I'll be very grateful.
Juri.

Seth

Gouken

Oni
Abel
Sagat
Juri, Abel and Sagat have all been done about three pages back by @Taxodasa in a spoiler tag with other SFXT characters. Gouken, Seth, and Oni are currently being done by the wonderful @ DimpsyVS DimpsyVS , and should be out soon.

AidanTheGreat

Smash Journeyman
Juri, Abel and Sagat have all been done about three pages back by @Taxodasa in a spoiler tag with other SFXT characters. Gouken, Seth, and Oni are currently being done by the wonderful @ DimpsyVS DimpsyVS , and should be out soon.
Oh my lord! Those are all so amazing! Thanks a ton. ~ I'm just fooling around making street fighter rosters and stuff. Now that I see all the tekken characters are there as well I guess I can make some fake crossover rosters too. You truly are a god amung men Cobalsh.

AidanTheGreat

Smash Journeyman
Here you go @ AidanTheGreat AidanTheGreat and @ Cobalsh Cobalsh , 2 out of 3.

I'll work on some more Street Fighter icons soon.
Thank you so much! You are so kind. For some reason I am actually filled with a random happiness. I attempted at making icons but sort of failed. I just can't seem to get them right. Thanks a ton though ~ And out of a curiosity, do you own SSF4 Arcade edition, (or ultra) on ps3?

Top Bottom