• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Super Smash Bros. Roster Maker (Version 11.0 available)

AidanTheGreat

Smash Journeyman
Welp. I did it. I attempted to make a Hakan Icon.
I think it turned out okay for my first icon, but I think it may be too blurry or something. Also one of his daughters is in it with him.

DimpsyVS

Smash Apprentice
Thank you so much! You are so kind. For some reason I am actually filled with a random happiness. I attempted at making icons but sort of failed. I just can't seem to get them right. Thanks a ton though ~ And out of a curiosity, do you own SSF4 Arcade edition, (or ultra) on ps3?
I do not have any version of Street Fighter 4, let alone a Street Fighter period. I just know a damn amount about it.
Welp. I did it. I attempted to make a Hakan Icon.
I think it turned out okay for my first icon, but I think it may be too blurry or something. Also one of his daughters is in it with him.
If you want I can fix this icon for you, I'll probably only have Hakan in it, though.

AidanTheGreat

Smash Journeyman
I do not have any version of Street Fighter 4, let alone a Street Fighter period. I just know a damn amount about it.

If you want I can fix this icon for you, I'll probably only have Hakan in it, though.
Ahh I see, fair enough. Sure! That would be nice ~ I'm going to attempt a second icon. Wish me luck.

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
Thank you so much! You are so kind. For some reason I am actually filled with a random happiness. I attempted at making icons but sort of failed. I just can't seem to get them right. Thanks a ton though ~ And out of a curiosity, do you own SSF4 Arcade edition, (or ultra) on ps3?
I have Super Street Fighter 4, but because I like my wallet, I haven't gotten any upgrades. :ohwell:

EDIT: @ AidanTheGreat AidanTheGreat , here is the link to Dimpsy's Icon Archive: http://s1088.photobucket.com/user/SonicFan24/library/Icons for SSB Maker?sort=3&page=1

And, on the front page there is a link to the archive of Gibdo Knight. In his Third Party section, he has Poison, Q, Necro, Oro, Juri and Hakan.

Last edited:

AidanTheGreat

Smash Journeyman
I have Super Street Fighter 4, but because I like my wallet, I haven't gotten any upgrades. :ohwell:

EDIT: @ AidanTheGreat AidanTheGreat , here is the link to Dimpsy's Icon Archive:

And, on the front page there is a link to the archive of Gibdo Knight. In his Third Party section, he has Poison, Q, Necro, Oro, Juri and Hakan.
Ohh SonicFan is Dimpsy? I have already downloaded all of his street fighter icons, but thanks a ton! I shall go check out Gibdo Knight's stuff.

DimpsyVS

Smash Apprentice
Ahh I see, fair enough. Sure! That would be nice ~ I'm going to attempt a second icon. Wish me luck.

Ohh SonicFan is Dimpsy?
That was an oooold name, I still keep it because not in the mood to make another account.
I've had a lot of names over the years but I feel most comfortable with Dimpsy because it's something slightly more original and doesn't use the word "Sonic" or "Mario" in it.

AidanTheGreat

Smash Journeyman

That was an oooold name, I still keep it because not in the mood to make another account.
I've had a lot of names over the years but I feel most comfortable with Dimpsy because it's something slightly more original and doesn't use the word "Sonic" or "Mario" in it.
Dimpsy sounds cool. Oh, and I finished another icon. Thanks for the Hakan, it looks much better.
Crap. I realized I should have centered the text. XD Oh well.
Fixed version.

Last edited:

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
My name is the result of the gibberish of a two year old cousin.

We can't all have cool origin stories, can we?

And a request while I'm here.

Guardian

Rabbit

Endermite

Herobrine

Last edited:

AidanTheGreat

Smash Journeyman
My name is the result of the gibberish of a two year old cousin.

We can't all have cool origin stories, can we?

And a request while I'm here.

Guardian

Rabbit

Endermite

Herobrine
My origin story is I was 11, and my intials are atm, so I thought, hmm why not atmmachine11, since atm machines exist. For some reason I have kept the name atmmachine11 since than, and am currently 17. I still use other more unique names sometimes though. Oh, and final two characters I need are Deejay and El Fuerte, but I might try a go at making them myself.

DimpsyVS

Smash Apprentice
Dimpsy sounds cool. Oh, and I finished another icon. Thanks for the Hakan, it looks much better.
Crap. I realized I should have centered the text. XD Oh well.
Fixed version.
One thing you do need to work on, transparency. Which is kind of necessary for these icons. Otherwise you might do well in the future.

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
My origin story is I was 11, and my intials are atm, so I thought, hmm why not atmmachine11, since atm machines exist. For some reason I have kept the name atmmachine11 since than, and am currently 17. I still use other more unique names sometimes though. Oh, and final two characters I need are Deejay and El Fuerte, but I might try a go at making them myself.

Credit goes to Dimpsy, I just downloaded these.

DimpsyVS

Smash Apprentice
Huh? I know the El Fuerte is yours; it has your style. But the Dee Jay one isn't?
Not even El Fuerte was mine, they were both not mine.
Doesn't help those images come from Imgur, the place where I DON'T put my Smash Icons.

AidanTheGreat

Smash Journeyman
Not even El Fuerte was mine, they were both not mine.
Doesn't help those images come from Imgur, the place where I DON'T put my Smash Icons.
Helloooo. I feel like a poo for asking, but do you guys know where I can find Ace,Allen,Area,Blair,Hayate,Pullum, and Vulcano Rosso from EX? Don't go making them if you don't know where they are, as I would feel bad. XD you have already made some for me.

DimpsyVS

Smash Apprentice
Helloooo. I feel like a poo for asking, but do you guys know where I can find Ace,Allen,Area,Blair,Hayate,Pullum, and Vulcano Rosso from EX? Don't go making them if you don't know where they are, as I would feel bad. XD you have already made some for me.
I did most of those already, just a page or two back.
EDIT: Here have some Pac-Man

Last edited:

DimpsyVS

Smash Apprentice
Some more Street Fighter EX characters, and aside from Hayate I'm practically DONE with it.

So that makes 2 Street Fighter games whose exclusive characters I completed on my own, this and Street Fighter 3.
Soon 3, with Street Fighter 1 being the next.

AidanTheGreat

Smash Journeyman
Click on "file" in the roster maker, then click "add new character icons".
Do you remember what page someone posted the hyrule warriors at ?

Some more Street Fighter EX characters, and aside from Hayate I'm practically DONE with it.

So that makes 2 Street Fighter games whose exclusive characters I completed on my own, this and Street Fighter 3.
Soon 3, with Street Fighter 1 being the next.
Thanks again! That's awesome. XD Yeah, my roster for some Street fighter dream match thing is basically complete. Aside from Hayate and the street fight one characters. I think Geki is already made though, and it's a pretty good one.

Last edited:

Silvera

Jammin' Jammies
3DS FC
4914-7114-2601
Switch FC
SW-2130-5650-7930
I found them so all is good. I see that you play as lucas and ness. Have you perhaps played through mother 3? I remember back in grade 6 when I did, and oh boy was it amazing.
I did play it, but I haven't gotten far.

AidanTheGreat

Smash Journeyman
I did play it, but I haven't gotten far.
Ahh I see.

Edit: Look what I just made. I think this one is actually pretty good. It's Yoshimitsu, but in his tekken tag tournament 2 form.

Edit 2.0 : I just made a Kunimitsu one as well. Happy with the way it turned out.
Feel free to use either one anyone ~

Last edited:

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
I have a bunch of Dragon Ball requests!

Raditz

Android 16

Android 17

Super Buu

Chiaotzu

Yamcha

Mr. Popo

DimpsyVS

Smash Apprentice
Here's reuploads to Gouken and Seth, for reasons.

And here's Hayate.

I think Geki is already made though, and it's a pretty good one.

Made by me awhile back.

EDIT: Updates to the previous series icons plus a new one.

Might go back and do the same to the series icons for the Capcom fighters.

EDIT 2: Here's Hakan again (reasons for this are the same as Seth and Gouken)

And some new icons.

Last edited:

Cpt.

Smash Lord
Can someone put up a Smash Bros/3D looking Marshal or Chorus Men? I've seen some floating around the boards, but I couldn't get it separately.

Last edited:

Prince17

Smash Cadet
Slippi.gg
Phaz#755
NNID
Legendlar
3DS FC
3840-7049-1098
I've seen a 3D Medusa icon in someone's sig in another thread but I can't find it here. Anyone have it?

DimpsyVS

Smash Apprentice
A stage icon I've been meaning to do for awhile but needed materials to make it possible, and now it is... because I made it.

Might make some more stage icons for the 3DS Smash Bros., whenever possible.
I'll need source material for them tho.

EDIT: MORE ICONS!
Starting with more Sanic.

And some Street Fighter.

Last edited:

Prince17

Smash Cadet
Slippi.gg
Phaz#755
NNID
Legendlar
3DS FC
3840-7049-1098
I've made 2 more icons of Prince Fluff.. I'm pretty bad at making these but (I think) these turned out okay. Best 3D images of him I could find.

Top Bottom