• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Super Smash Bros. Roster Maker (Version 11.0 available)

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Okay, I have moved this thread to the Artwork Emporium to salvage it from the Archives.

@ Jakor Jakor

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Please, PLEASE don't ignore me... :'(
A tip for you: the more you act like this, the more you're most likely to get ignored by the boards. I'm not trying to be mean, but please learn to be patient as some of us are VERY busy with life and don't have the time to get our requests done. It took me a month to get my requests done twice. If I can wait a month, so can you

Great job on getting all the artwork guys! Can anyone get the Dojo background for the remaining characters?

Last edited:

GWTCN

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GWTCN4
3DS FC
0173-1757-4619
Thank God, I was worrying. Since this is a new page of the thread, I'll repost my requests, at the risk of seeming too needy:

- Hero

(Couldn't find a better 3D image of him)

- Splatoon Fighter
(just the girl, not the squid)

TheNerdyOne_

Smash Ace
Here's the Inkling (not mine, don't remember who made it)

And Hero, made from a shot from the trailer.

GWTCN

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GWTCN4
3DS FC
0173-1757-4619
I should have properly checked which characters I needed before posting. My bad. I also require the following:

- Don Flamenco

- Leonardo

- Alph

Also, if someone could repost the Smash 4 version of Midna, that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Last edited:

AidanTheGreat

Smash Journeyman
Alright, I'm going to give some requests here. I'll be asking for only pairings by the way.

Mario & Dr Mario
Link & Young Link
Diddy Kong & Dixie Kong
Pit & Dark Pit
Marth & Lucina

TheNerdyOne_

Smash Ace
Made Alph and Lucas from the "Smash 3" render.

And some requests:

Here's a Diddy/Dixie I already had saved (sorry, don't know who made it), I'll get working on Link/YL and Marth/Lucina (the rest would probably be better saved until we get official renders unless you want otherwise). I'll try to get to other requests soon as well, Koopalings are still being worked on they just take some time due to editing.

EDIT: Koopalings

Last edited:

BenTray

Smash Cadet
I don't really understand why people request or make icons of those characters not being officially revealed. The icons are really blurry and as soon as there are official artworks released, they have to be redone. Well, it's not my problem, I just don't get it. ^^

Last edited:

TheNerdyOne_

Smash Ace
I don't really understand why people request or make icons of those characters not being officially revealed. The icons are really blurry and as soon as there are official artworks released, they have to be redone. Well, it's not my problem, I just don't get it. ^^
They really aren't that blurry, it's hardly noticeable in most cases. We don't know how long it will take for official artwork to be revealed, it's nice to have the official renders earlier.

Nautilus

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3308-5000-4410
I'd like to request some characters from the touhou franchise of games, particularly their Hopeless Masquerade artwork.

http://en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Hopeless_Masquerade/Characters - Artwork

Reimu, Marisa, Unzan, Ichirin, Byakuren, Mononobe, Miko, Nitori, Koishi, Mamizou and Kokoro are the names they're referred to as.

The ones I particularly want are Reimu, Marisa, Nitori and Kokoro. Any or all would be appreciated though, I'm not sure if I'd use any outside of those four. I don't care about Unzan at all though. (sorry Unzan...)

Also:
Is it possible to search a thread, I'm curious about if certain characters I want might already be fulfilled, like Flonne, Etna and Laharl.

Last edited:

DimpsyVS

Smash Apprentice
Here's some spicy new 3DS stage icons that I was able to rip thanks to a video which recorded the Stage Select.
I may end up redoing all the other ones to fit the Stage Select's icons as well, but for now these are stages me and any other people didn't grab (I might've done at least Golden Plains but it isn't nearly as great as this one).

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
I have a few requests.

Super Sonic

Metal Wario

Dry Bowser Jr.

Super Knuckles

Super Shadow

G-Man

Uh... Headcrab

AidanTheGreat

Smash Journeyman
Made Alph and Lucas from the "Smash 3" render.

And some requests:

Here's a Diddy/Dixie I already had saved (sorry, don't know who made it), I'll get working on Link/YL and Marth/Lucina (the rest would probably be better saved until we get official renders unless you want otherwise). I'll try to get to other requests soon as well, Koopalings are still being worked on they just take some time due to editing.

EDIT: Koopalings
Thanks a ton! Love all of these. Link/Yl and Marth/Lucina will be great. And sure let's wait for official renders for the rest.

CaptainJimmBob

Smash Journeyman
Even though the era of Smash Bros 4 Roster Speculation is over, here are some requests (I would like colored backgrounds):

Geno

Meowth

Feraligatr

Tyranitar

Ice Climbers

T-rex

And lastly, Yarn Kirby

As well as higher quality renders of the leaked Dark Pit, Bowser Jr., and Ganondorf.

Last edited:

WIldBam

Smash Apprentice
Anyone got the icons to the stages of tomadachi collection and guar plains? Thanks in advance :)

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Does anyone have Zelda and Sheik's WiiU/3DS attires together? I don't think I can find it

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
Tekken request!

Jun Kazama

Bruce Irvin

Ganryu

Prototype Jack

Jack-6

Wang Jinrei

Devil Kazuya

Miguel

Zafina

Leo Klisen

Baek Doo San

Dragunov

Forest

Christie

Feng Wei

Tiger Jackson

Violet

Bosconovitch

Sebastian

Miharu

Crow

Last edited:

PlTe

Smash Journeyman
I need the following if someone can make them quickly.

Cha-Cha and Kayamba (Shakalaka)

Wario

Falco

Ness

Duck Hunt

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
I forgot one Tekken character. Btw, really good work, @ Silvera Silvera , these icons look great! I also have a few MK requests.

Michelle Chang

Shinnok

Tanya

Frost

Reiko

Jarek

Meat

Kai

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
It stinks that today's Pic of the Day Sakurai basically told us to wait for the 3DS game to be released everywhere to discussed hidden content.

That means I have to wait at least 17 days to get icons from official artwork of the hidden characters. :<

AidanTheGreat

Smash Journeyman
It stinks that today's Pic of the Day Sakurai basically told us to wait for the 3DS game to be released everywhere to discussed hidden content.

That means I have to wait at least 17 days to get icons from official artwork of the hidden characters. :<
That's very much like sakurai though. He get's upset when his hidden content in his games is revealed online or discussed.

Edit: I have some requests ~ Was wondering if I could get these mario sports mix characters done. Since in the roster maker we don't have 3D versions of these characters yet.

Moogle

Slime

Black Mage

White Mage

Ninja

Cactuar

Last edited:

TheNerdyOne_

Smash Ace

I'll make some more from that gallery when I can, I see a bunch of potential for new icons. If anyone has specific requests please speak up, otherwise I'll probably just do the ones that look interesting to me.

Last edited:

DimpsyVS

Smash Apprentice

I'll make some more from that gallery when I can, I see a bunch of potential for new icons. If anyone has specific requests please speak up, otherwise I'll probably just do the ones that look interesting to me.
You could do icons of the cut characters and other icons for very much wanted characters.
So there's Lucas, Wolf, Mewtwo, Ice Climbers, and probably some others.

Top Bottom