• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Super Smash Bros. Roster Maker (Version 11.0 available)

TheNerdyOne_

Smash Ace
I'll wait until October 3rd for the full-quality renders, okay?
Those are full-quality renders, they're ripped from the game itself. Those ones on the website are lower quality compared to these.

Anyway, here's the Villager alts.

And another link to my album with the rest, excluding the Koopalings and Male WFT. Between myself and Wario Bros. this should be all of them.

Last edited:

gamerjohn1991

Smash Apprentice
NNID
gamerjohn1991
3DS FC
5370-1230-7105

ecylisis

Smash Apprentice
Tried to make them as close to the icons in the game as I could.

I'll finish all the alts, but it'll need a bit more time.

DimpsyVS

Smash Apprentice
Hey could someone make icons for the numbers 0 to 9? I need them for a thing.

EDIT: More icons!
Starting with logos for Melee and Brawl.

I'll probably make ones for the N64, 3DS, and Wii U ones later.
And now 2 more icons for 2 more 3DS stages.

Last edited:

EdgeTheLucas

Smash Lord
Has anyone put the first two Vilagers in one icon yet? You know, the default one and the pink-haired girl Villager that comes right after? If yeah, then can someone please link them?

I also request another icon with both the male and female Wii Fit Trainers as well.

Last edited:

Burruni

Smash Hero
This is a bit of an odd request, I know.

But I feel that it is a bit wrong that the Hero Prinny has an icon but the main Overlord of the Disgaea series didn't have one.

Could someone give the protagonist from the core series an icon since the protagonist from the spin-off has one?

TheNerdyOne_

Smash Ace
Viridi and Ivysaur from their trophies. I tried to do a few others, but the quality was too low to make them look semi-decent.

Lilinheta

Smash Rookie
Can I ask again for the Bowser, Charizard or Pit that isn't Brawl or Wii U/3DS?

Not wanting to sound impatient but it's bugging me having to use their official artworks in my rosters. I'd make them myself but I'm kinda ****ty in making icons

Planet Cool

Smash Ace
NNID
DKC_Fan
Hello! I finally got an account here so I could stop asking my friends to request icons for me. I have some requests, if nobody minds. (Thanks in advance!)

Lord Fredrik:

Professor Chops:

Simon Belmont:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Round 3: Made close ups of those I felt they needed it:

EDIT: My attempt at Crazy Hand (taken from a Master/Crazy render rip as there is no render with just Crazy Hand alone).

Last edited:

Silvera

Jammin' Jammies
3DS FC
4914-7114-2601
Switch FC
SW-2130-5650-7930
This is a bit of an odd request, I know.

But I feel that it is a bit wrong that the Hero Prinny has an icon but the main Overlord of the Disgaea series didn't have one.

Could someone give the protagonist from the core series an icon since the protagonist from the spin-off has one?

Hello! I finally got an account here so I could stop asking my friends to request icons for me. I have some requests, if nobody minds. (Thanks in advance!)

Lord Fredrik:

Professor Chops:

Simon Belmont:

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
Can I have all the characters that debuted in MK5?

Mavado

Moloch

Hsu Hao

Drahmin

Li Mei

Bo Rai Cho

Nitara

Blaze

Mokap

Tremor (fan character)

DimpsyVS

Smash Apprentice
More Smash Bros. icons.

Plus another Project M one to fit alongside these.

Now they're all complete, I might also do game icons for the other fighting games more in this style.

SpectreJordan

Smash Lord
NNID
SpectreJordan
I'm new to this app, is there anyway I can add characters myself? I want to make a hypothetical "Xbox Smash Rip-off" roster in addition to making my dream Smash roster.

TheNerdyOne_

Smash Ace
I'm new to this app, is there anyway I can add characters myself? I want to make a hypothetical "Xbox Smash Rip-off" roster in addition to making my dream Smash roster.
Add an image following the same format as the icon images found in the second post of this thread to the "images" folder, name it Icon[charactername]. Then just his Ctrl+I in the roster maker and it should appear under the "Special" category.

SpectreJordan

Smash Lord
NNID
SpectreJordan
Add an image following the same format as the icon images found in the second post of this thread to the "images" folder, name it Icon[charactername]. Then just his Ctrl+I in the roster maker and it should appear under the "Special" category.
Thanks man. I have one more question, the only character pictures I have are everyone from Torn to Zygrade; any ideas on how I get the rest of the default characters?

Sorry for all the dumb questions too lol

Last edited:

TheNerdyOne_

Smash Ace
Thanks man. I have one more question, the only character pictures I have are everyone from Torn to Zygrade; any ideas on how I get the rest of the default characters?

Sorry for all the dumb questions too lol
Try downloading the program again and just replace the "images" folder you're currently using with the new one.

Planet Cool

Smash Ace
NNID
DKC_Fan
A couple more Donkey Kong requests. I promise they'll be the last ones for a while, and again, thanks.

Donkey Kong Jr.

(there's already an icon of this render, but it's a bit too small and pixelated. Could I please get one that's more of a close-up of his face?)

Silvera

Jammin' Jammies
3DS FC
4914-7114-2601
Switch FC
SW-2130-5650-7930
A couple more Donkey Kong requests. I promise they'll be the last ones for a while, and again, thanks.

Donkey Kong Jr.

(there's already an icon of this render, but it's a bit too small and pixelated. Could I please get one that's more of a close-up of his face?)

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
More Mortal Kombat icons..?

Darrius

Kobra

Kira

Shujinko

Hotaru

Havik

Dairou

Ashrah

Liu Kang

Belokk

Hornbuckle

Khameleon

Fortanono

Smash Ace
Has anyone made an icon for the Shadow Bugs? I'd prefer them to use their trophy artwork, but anything goes.

Headcrab Jackalope

Smash Ace
NNID
Jackalope1313
3DS FC
0791-2751-5749
Switch FC
SW-2418-1451-4036
Request dump since once the game comes out, this thread might die off a little, and I want to get these dojo icons before then.

Boo, with a pale blue background.

Vehemoth Phosbat, with a dark pink background. I'd like it as "V. Phosbat"

Sharpedo, with a dark blue background.

Mr. Saturn, with a pale red background.

Kamek, with the same background as this:

Ant Trooper, with a background similar to its skin color.

Goomba, with a brown background.

Dino Piranha, with a purple background similar to the head color.

Finally, a Pikmin icon, similar to the one already in the Roster Maker, with a light green background.

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
@ Cobalsh Cobalsh So much MK stuff

@ CaptainJimmBob CaptainJimmBob

@ Headcrab Jackalope Headcrab Jackalope

First time doing dojo icons. I did what I could.
Your dedication is astounding.

Edit: Just a few more Tekken icons I forgot, then I'll stop asking for icons forever. Might even be leaving the site, because my friends on Smashboards are in a Skype group as well.

Gon

Angel

Unknown

Roger

Last edited:
Top Bottom