• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Stage is Set....or is it?

Byron X

Smash Journeyman
Well with this update, be prepared to experience the "Byron the Saturnling Universe".

peach-man

Smash Journeyman
The sweet, sweet land of sweet, sweet, chocolate,
this game just keeps getting better and better... too bad I'm not allowed to buy it...
no, it's not cause of the speedo wearing demon
it's cause of that I'm not allowed to buy a wii before I buy a laptop...wahhh...:urg:
:ohwell::ohwell:
on topic: I don't know if anyone said this already, but I guess that the first pic shows that DeDeDe jumps like kirby, wich make his first oh so lame ^B an awesome and usefull ^B

Wiwiweb

Smash Journeyman
Full of epic win. That is higher than epic win people.

I'm going to create the most ridiculous stages EVER. Also...

STAMINA-1 STOCK-NO ITEMS-BOXED STAGE (created by me) :p lulz.
AND DON'T FORGET THE SPIKES !

Eternalfire

Smash Journeyman
I just want to make a rediculus stage that causes my friends to laugh their ***** off. Make it at my house, put it on an SD card, bring it into school, and start the smashing. This is going to be epic beyond epic. EPIC^2. I seriously almost love this more than the wifi one.

GoldenIke

Smash Apprentice
BEST GAME EVER

When I seen this I got excited with pure happiness

Sorry i'm late but OMG THIS UPDATE ROCKS Really am glad hes gonna add more stuff I say this week will be great.

To say, I love this map

Wow, I will play original maps but this looks awsome!

That’s right! You can use your Wi-Fi connection to send stages you’ve made to Nintendo! (However, you can’t submit repeatedly. Maybe just once per day?) this is awsome glad you can send maps over Wi-Fi heres a question do you need both Wi-Fi and Wii # to send it.

means you’ll be able to experience a new stage every day
Coool

Also, if you’ve finished registering someone as both a Wii Friend and a Smash friend, you’ll be able to send custom stages to each other

Anyone know how I find out my Wii # this rox

So making Corneria from melee is mah goal :D

AniMaL 214

Smash Journeyman
i admit this is a hugggeee update, but idk how much ill use it i mean i never did in the tony hawk games hopefully itll b better then that

Kimosabae

Smash Journeyman
Wow. Color my typically jaded, cynical self thoroughly impressed.

If the game mechanics themselves don't turn out to be competitive, this is going to be SO sad.

-SynikaL

Hydde

Smash Lord
NNID
Rahrthur
I Think Sakurai Is Trying Too Hard.

After this update, im very sure now that this game will be not that good.......

I mean is Sakurai trying to mimitate Halo 3?? this is smash!!! we dont need custom stages!!!...we need our classic stages that we will remember forever!!! for god sake!!.

Now im seriously thinking about buying this sell out cheap example of a game!!!! Melee will live forever in my Wii!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTT!!!!!!

:chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

IM in awe of the pure awesomenesssss........ now this guys are really overdoing it.... not that i dont like that tho :laugh:

This game will be historic on nintendo....

From now on games need to have in front of their reledates a phrase like,,, " B.B." - "A.B." (before brawl, after brawl)... to know when they were made!! :p

PURE WIN

Yojimbo

Smash Journeyman
I have officially quit trying to guess at what Sakurai will give us for an update. I sincerely did not see this coming. Holy **** Sakurai, what aren't you putting into this game?! Stop teasing me with these awesome features that we couldn't even imagine we'd have!

ssgOverlord

Smash Rookie
This...is...BRAWL!

Seriously, this is epic winz0rz on Sakurai's part. I'm glad he delayed it...for this, among other things.

A new stage every day!?

*explode*

aznhomieboi1689

Smash Cadet
One of the things I was thinking and hoping for!!!!

:D (I am this user because I failed to retrieve my old password for my old username...help me???)

darkhamsterlord

Smash Apprentice
when I woke up this morning, my head told me that it would be a lame update (Because last week was so great, AND we just got a character) but I had a gut feeling that the update would by made of epic win.

I already have several ideas for stages.. Boxed in for stamina matches, a replica of north temple from Zelda II (where you have to go off the sides to get K.O'd, due to a ceiling and floor), and many more.

Sakurai has outdone himself.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
Yay now nobody can complain about stages being too crazy as they can create their own tourney specific stages!

Glinth

Smash Journeyman
There is no need to tell this game will have too much playing time. As Sakurai already stated, you'll be enjoying this forever.

Very cool, higher then my expectations. Sakurai can pull it off!

Thank you so much.

I'll be the one to make a Classic Donkey Kong stage, the one with the ladders? Yeah. :)
You win this update o_o

GOTM

Smash Champion
this is very cool. i dont wanna go into any details of how everything is going to work out but this is definitely very cool. no one knows the final thing yet though

Silent_X

Smash Apprentice
I figured out why brawl was delayed.

Sakurai's team was having so much fun creating and playing their own custom stages that they slacked off for a few months.

Kirby Superstar

Smash Apprentice
Wow. I thought since last week was char update, today would be a pile of burnt cat hair. I really can't believe how far Sakurai went. How the **** is he putting all this on one disc?!?!?

gregthepirate

Smash Apprentice
There really is no way I could be upset now about not getting a stage I wanted. I can recreate all of the old ones (minus some special hazards)!

Top Bottom