• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

What do you want most in a Switch Successor?

• Total voters

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Have the supposed save data issues in ScarVio been patched yet?

Been wanting to start the game soon but I've been waiting to do so ever since I heard there might be save data bugs to begin with.
Unknown, but initial reporting of the save data issues were overblown.

I've been playing Scarlet regularly and have yet to run into any save issues

Noipoi

Howdy!
It would be cool, if the Kremlings ever come back as the main villains of a DKC game, if some of the Kremlings were very obviously female. We don't really get mook villains who are girls in video games and the Kremling army is entirely male. Do it next time!
Crocodiles aren’t known for their sexual dimorphism. Who knows, maybe some of those Kritters were lovely ladies.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Crocodiles aren’t known for their sexual dimorphism. Who knows, maybe some of those Kritters were lovely ladies.
It’s a cartoon. Especially with some of the designs you’ve made for me, you know real world sexual dimorphism doesn’t apply to anthro characters.

I’m not saying they should be sexy. I’m just saying they should be girls.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I still like Candy Kong and thing she’s a good design. I don’t like all the muscle lady redesigns you see online. Fight me.

If I ever get the chance to play as Candy, I want to play as her 64 design.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
I still like Candy Kong and thing she’s a good design. I don’t like all the muscle lady redesigns you see online. Fight me.

I'mma be honest, I never understood the hate for Candy Kong myself. I think she is fine. I do like her design from the 90s cartoon of Donkey Kong Country, but she is not that bad as people make her out to be. Plus, this would be worse.

This much worse.

Shroob

Sup?

So is that a "I don't like muscle ladies in general" or

Cause if so

I am afraid I will have to use 1% of my power to destroy you.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium

Cause if so

Hold up. According to the guy who says Squadala from Zelda CD-i...

It is written; only muscle ladies can destroy SnakeFighter with one percent of their power. :troll:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

Cause if so

You don't need to have bulky muscles to be a strong powerful lady. To me the idea of someone who looks like Candy also being able to crack your skull with one hand is way more interesting than Zangief with ****.

Shroob

Sup?
You don't need to have bulky muscles to be a strong powerful lady. To me the idea of someone who looks like Candy also being able to crack your skull with one hand is way more interesting than Zangief with ****.
Likewise

I love me a woman who looks like she could pop my head with her thighs like a watermelon.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
A Donkey Kong fighting game would be really cool. Do it with the pre-rendered sprites and make it look and play like old school KI. Would be rad.
I can already imagine the roster.

Donkey Kong, Diddy Kong, Dixie Kong, Cranky Kong, Funky Kong, King K. Rool, Lord Fredrik, those evil Kongs from Jungle Beat, etc.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I'd love to see Rare-Styled takes on the Young Cranky Kong. And Young Wrinkly Kong. And DK Jr. as an adult and his wife. Maybe even DKC style Jumpman and Lady.
We're making gorillas conform to female beauty standards, that's freaking weird.
Come on. It's not that deep. Anthro characters have always been people that look vaguely like animals.

Top Bottom