• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

What do you want most in a Switch Successor?

• Total voters

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I really love this fanart. Just make Pauline's hair blonde like the arcade sprite and you basically have a fanart depiction of my "Jumpman and Lady are Mario and Pauline's parents" theory. Yes I know that doesn't work with everything said by Pauline in Odyssey but I care more about it working with Donkey Kong Country and how Cranky is really old and Mario is not. Ergo, Jumpman and Mario are not the same guy but father and son.

Now we just need Jr's spouse and the set is complete.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Come on. It's not that deep. Anthro characters have always been people that look vaguely like animals.
What weirds me out about it is that Donkey Kong himself is literally just a gorilla in a tie.

I'm supposed to believe Kandy is one too when DK is right there?

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
What weirds me out about it is that Donkey Kong himself is literally just a gorilla in a tie.

I'm supposed to believe Kandy is one too when DK is right there?
Whatever. I like Candy's 64 design. It never bugged me and every design I've seen that makes her look "more like a gorilla" always looks wrong to me.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
SFVI Ken has been on a *ing journey, "Oh he's divorced" "No he's on the run from the government as he's a suspect for terrorist attacks" "Also he's in to crypto". You could not make this * up if you tried
Idk why they made a whole comic on why he's on the run and divorced when they could have just revealed that he's into crypto beforehand and everything would make sense /s

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
I really love this fanart. Just make Pauline's hair blonde like the arcade sprite and you basically have a fanart depiction of my "Jumpman and Lady are Mario and Pauline's parents" theory. Yes I know that doesn't work with everything said by Pauline in Odyssey but I care more about it working with Donkey Kong Country and how Cranky is really old and Mario is not. Ergo, Jumpman and Mario are not the same guy but father and son.

Now we just need Jr's spouse and the set is complete.
DK Jr is about to start the war to end all wars and monologue about nanomachines hardening in response to trauma to a cyborg ninja.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
DK Jr is about to start the war to end all wars and monologue about nanomachines hardening in response to trauma to a cyborg ninja.
Don't lie. That's a good design for grown up Jr. You know he ****ed off to New Donk and works an office job or something and doesn't even care about his son or father anymore.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
GOTG Vol.3 was pure cinema. James Gunn concluded his time with Marvel excellently, and now we can await his full time work with DC moving forward (or at least starting next year)

dezeray112

Smash Hero
The Street Fighter 6 Prequel Comic is out

They confirmed Ken is into crypto

He really did lose all of his apes.
Just managed to finish reading the prequel comic.

• JP's full name is Johan Petrovich
  • Jackson who is Ken's surbordinate and advisor is Kimberly's uncle.
  • Kalima (the assistant to JP) is acting rather suspicious and I believe she is up to something.
  • Although Ken survives the explosion, it is not known what had happened to Jackson.

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed

Some people ain't gonna like this

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Hollywood: "Well, seeing as these ungrateful writers want to be paid living wages we'll just have AI write up movies and tv shows, they'll come back begging in no time!"

The AI programs:
View attachment 371733
Yup that's artificial intelligence for you- takes an old ass riddle and just changes the answer. Looking forward to the future.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I'm now back at the point in Starlink: Battle for Atlas where I stopped playing my first save file due to frustration.

I'm going to pass this part this time around.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
yesterday was a good birthday, now I await that big hunky chad of a Ganondorf

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

Occhi Vuoti

Smash Cadet
Watch out for Fed Now coming to your banks this summer. If they don't like your purchases online, then they'll cancel what they don't like from your personal lives. The move aligns with digital currency and eliminating the paper moneys.

Now people aren't calling me paranoid for decades anymore. People better take that seriously, especially if more former bank employees are coming out and saying that publicly and even TikTok of all places.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Does anyone here play Quickplax or Elite Smash much anymore?

Or is the general consensus that they aren't very good (or at least polished) online modes?

Jondolio

Smash Hero
I can't believe Spy x Family dropped 3 straight chapters that managed to capture the horrors of war so realistically while still fitting perfectly with the series despite being a massive tone shift.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Watched the first two Unicorn episodes. It’s great! Loving the animation in every frame, art style and setting is beautifully crafted. Also the first episode is on YouTube for free, so watch it and support it!

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Genuine question, why the heck did Loonatics Unleashed get so much hate?

It's like Superhero Looney Tunes, that's just cool man
superheroes that look edgy and aren’t the actual Looney Tunes or originals that had no relations, Kids WB, not being fun and happy, and probably some other stuff

Top Bottom