• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Meh. I lost interest in watching those videos.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Welp, Twitch is now playing Moemon and Touhoumon at the same time, we're progressing easily in Moe, but we are getting slammed in Touhou lol

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Aren't we supposed to be getting a new Smashified today?
Hulk's here? Wait, Smash Bros.? What's that, chibi Harley? Is it edible?
Welp, Twitch is now playing Moemon and Touhoumon at the same time, we're progressing easily in Moe, but we are getting slamed in Touhou lol
As long as Yuuka is on the party fine by me.

Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
posting this because the leak thread got faster :)

https://twitter.com/RPGSite/status/597511799827730432

The pic doesn't suggest anything, it;s just already made games, but the thing about Paper Mario was apparently said to one or 2 people, also, the booth really happened and IS was there.

There's just no concrete proof it was said, but consider the James leak....it's quite likely....

R0Y

Smash Master
Not too much on the horizon for 3DS right now. I know it's in the back half of its life, but still.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
So in other news, I finally beat Mega Mawile in Pokemon Shuffle.
I fear the day I have to S Rank it.

Not too much on the horizon for 3DS right now. I know it's in the back half of its life, but still.
If you ask me, it'll have maybe two or three more big name games on it 'till they swap over to the New 3DS.

Last edited:

R0Y

Smash Master
God I am hyped for the Ryu reveal for Smash.
No, not the squid idols, no.

NAWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONONONO

Ska pls.

So in other news, I finally beat Mega Mawile in Pokemon Shuffle.
I fear the day I have to S Rank it.

If you ask me, it'll have maybe two or three more big name games on it 'till they swap over to the New 3DS.
I have a New 3DS, but I know it's probably going to be a DSi dealy. Not expecting much more.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I have a New 3DS, but I know it's probably going to be a DSi dealy. Not expecting much more.
Personally I think otherwise. Especially since it's pretty much a "better 3DS". I'll only be a matter of time 'till they jump ship.

MainJPW

M.T.A
posting this because the leak thread got faster :)

https://twitter.com/RPGSite/status/597511799827730432

The pic doesn't suggest anything, it;s just already made games, but the thing about Paper Mario was apparently said to one or 2 people, also, the booth really happened and IS was there.

There's just no concrete proof it was said, but consider the James leak....it's quite likely....
This NEEDS to be real. If it is, and only if, get hyped!
(Yes, this is an actual render.)

Soul.

The 3DS is 4 years old. It will be 5 years old next year; I want the NX to be a handheld. It just makes so much sense.
The New 3DS, if anything, will receive some exclusive titles here and there, but nothing too big. Wii U needs more support after all, although Nintendo gains more money from their handheld market.

MainJPW

M.T.A
The 3DS is 4 years old. It will be 5 years old next year; I want the NX to be a handheld. It just makes so much sense.
The New 3DS, if anything, will receive some exclusive titles here and there, but nothing too big. Wii U needs more support after all, although Nintendo gains more money from their handheld market.
I'd be fine if it's a handheld, wouldn't mind if it's a console either.

LunarWingCloud

Smash Lord
NNID
LunarWingStorm
3DS FC
2449-4791-3879
Welp, Twitch is now playing Moemon and Touhoumon at the same time, we're progressing easily in Moe, but we are getting slammed in Touhou lol
Touhoumon is crazy, I've played several versions of it before. Blue is my favorite, the structure of FireRed with more freedom and none of the stuff that have made future versions confusing (like their own type charts, fresh settings with bizarre layouts, etc. etc., none of that is in Touhoumon Blue).

Soul.

I'd be fine if it's a handheld, wouldn't mind if it's a console either.
I dunno. From a consumer perspective, it makes more sense for it to be a handheld, then they wait a year later and announce the new console. It being a console doesn't make sense at all to me; I think you'd want to release the handheld first so sales pick up.

R0Y

Smash Master
We love Soul., but we know he prefers handhelds which is at odds with many of us, including me. With the Wii U being the in situation it is neither would surprise me.

We know you too well :p

Last edited:

LunarWingCloud

Smash Lord
NNID
LunarWingStorm
3DS FC
2449-4791-3879
Speaking of handhelds and consoles, I might convert to the PC Master Race when I am done saving up for a really good laptop (my current one is just a small cute one that can't do too much, until I get enough money for a better one).

MainJPW

M.T.A
Speaking of handhelds and consoles, I might convert to the PC Master Race when I am done saving up for a really good laptop (my current one is just a small cute one that can't do too much, until I get enough money for a better one).
I'm thinking of building a computer, been wanting to do that for a while.

Last edited:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Looking back through the last page or so with all the replies concerning Cliff's situation, it's nice to see you all praying for him. I'll let Cliff know you guys are hoping the best for him next time I visit him in the hospital.
As long as it's Krystal. He needs to make some chicks.
Oh no. I'd hate for Cliff to miss that. I guess I should surprise him and make it his avatar for when he comes back from the hospital.

R0Y

Smash Master

All I hear is mustard race.

Soul.

#handheldbias
The Wii U has had some... questionable decisions, to say the least. The name, barely any third party support and other stuff.
As much as I'd want the NX to be a handheld, I need to be realistic and think that it could be either a handheld or a console.

LunarWingCloud

Smash Lord
NNID
LunarWingStorm
3DS FC
2449-4791-3879
My only issue with the WiiU is the dependency on the GamePad for a lot of things, sure you can use a Pro Controller in place of it for some things, but not everything.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
#handheldbias
The Wii U has had some... questionable decisions, to say the least. The name, barely any third party support and other stuff.
As much as I'd want the NX to be a handheld, I need to be realistic and think that it could be either a handheld or a console.
I never got what's the controversy with the name, it's the Wii successor after all.

Soul.

I never got what's the controversy with the name, it's the Wii successor after all.
People new to gaming [apparently] tend to confuse it with the original Wii, so theoretically, the GamePad is the Wii U and the console is nothing.

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
because it;s a bit confusing if you're not aware....

And it's quite weird to turn up like it.....

And I'm not sure if I got their reasoning with the pronoun.....
Meh, the same stuff happens with the 3DS anyways.
People new to gaming [apparently] tend to confuse it with the original Wii, so theoretically, the GamePad is the Wii U and the console is nothing.
You mean just like how people confuse the 3DS for the original DS?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom