• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

R0Y

Smash Master

You guys have all played this masterpiece, right?

GameXplain is boring no offense. I just check out their videos to see gameplay footage for no reason. Discussions are ehh..
Paper Mario on Wii U would be seeing Sticker Star in HD. Maybe I'm being gloomy.
I don't hate the game, nor do I think it's good, but I understand people's opinions regarding the thing.
I'm the opposite. They just re-host videos from Nintendo's official channels (NA & JP) generally so I don't even give them clicks. I like hearing their discussions though.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
GameXplain is boring no offense. I just check out their videos to see gameplay footage for no reason. Discussions are ehh..
Paper Mario on Wii U would be seeing Sticker Star in HD. Maybe I'm being gloomy.
I don't hate the game, nor do I think it's good, but I understand people's opinions regarding the thing.
I think this will become a joke, but if they put SS in hd, have this music:

The joke is this music is really catchy and yet, it's the only one that blew my mind int he game.

Which is the whole problem....

D

Deleted member

Meh, the Gamepad isn't struggling to me, maybe because my hands are a bit big. It's not heavy either. My only problem tends to be with the ZR and ZL buttons on the back.
It's very light, and that's a good thing, but I just dislike holding it for so long. Might be thanks to build quality issues.

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle

Just for your enjoyments, they are really fast.

Although beware: they don;t consider spm being Paper Mario (which I hate this since I'm done with SS, it is as Paper Mario as pm64 and TTYD are). Their logic on release is weird and they don;t seem to be aware of the Iwata ask.

But they hate SS :)

I just question the point of talking of 22 minutes of nothing new.....
Sticker Star was passable. But I'd love to see them return to the original Paper Mario series (1st and TTYD) in terms of gameplay.

I enjoyed Super Paper Mario but maybe after going back to the basics I'd be okay with a sequel to it.

Soul.

You guys have all played this masterpiece, right?

I'm the opposite. They just re-host videos from Nintendo's official channels (NA & JP) generally so I don't even give them clicks. I like hearing their discussions though.
I just watch game footage again when I feel like it; their discussions are nice and all, though I think they should be more... Uhh, faster? As in, not lasting for an hour or so?

Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Sticker Star was passable. But I'd love to see them return to the original Paper Mario series (1st and TTYD) in terms of gameplay.

I enjoyed Super Paper Mario but maybe after going back to the basics I'd be okay with a sequel to it.
this is the sad part because spm if you want my opinion, I think it's going to be forgotten given how much underrated it got.

Which is why I don;t expect this to happen despite how awesome it sounds.

And anyway, the priority is just first 2 given what happened with the project shift.

R0Y

Smash Master
Nope, I didn't. Some user (which randomly removed me in Skype for no reason at all) suggested me getting it, but I don't play much RPGs.
It's very much an action-RPG. No turn-based combat, period, and the fighting-game-like combat is quite fun. Fully voice acted too since it's a console port. Amazing story. It's one of the best early 3DS games.

I just watch game footage again when I feel like it; their discussions are nice and all, though I think they should be more... Uhh, faster? As in, not lasting for an hour or so?
They could be, but then they wouldn't be long enough to help me go to sleep at night :p

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
The Predefined Role Character Support Group is less than two days old and we've already have up to 50 members total with 7 mods. This shows that there are plenty of people who wants to support their "deconfirmed" character in the Smash Ballot despite what little chance they have (Even Ridley due to Sakurai being a "too bigot" all along). Traffic and conversations had been pretty well, with the Waluigi and Ridley threads being the more active. We are mostly having fun with this secret club while also thinking of ways in which we spread awareness of our choices in places other than Smashboards.

We still need @Hotfeet444 to make an Isabelle thread and @The Drilling Juggernaut to make a Drill Dozer thread since only a fraction of the AT's had been cover while all the viable Stage Bosses have their own thread (Meaning no support for the Yellow Devil. :p). Unless any of you charming rascals have a "deconfirmed" character to support or just want to have some secret fun, then feel free to hit me or @ BluePikmin11 BluePikmin11 up for an invitation. :ike:

Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
It's very much an action-RPG. No turn-based combat, period, and the fighting-game-like combat is quite fun. Fully voice acted too since it's a console port. Amazing story. It's one of the best early 3DS games.

They could be, but then they wouldn't be long enough to help me go to sleep at night :p
you gotta agree how the time isn;t much worth the content, if I was actually doing a video of my SS text review, then maybe it worth 30 minutes because I had so much to tell.

But to tell not much new....look, I felt after 10 minutes there was nothing to say.....the last 12 minutes were filler....

R0Y

Smash Master
Speaking of JRPG's with a wild ride story, The Last Story was something else too.

Pretty mature at times by Nintendo first-party standards :p

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I just discovered the traumatizing levels the Fairy Oddparents fanbase can reach...

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I just discovered the traumatizing levels the Fairy Oddparents fanbase can reach...
Which reminds me, this morning I had a dream about Fairly OddParents. Timmy and friends are still 10 years old, but a device said they're actually 17. Apparently Timmy made a wish that they all stay the same age forever. Oh and Trixie happened to be a magical creature disguised as a human.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Maybe we should change topic.

View attachment 51131

Let the rage begin!

Even the Trendsetter was disturbed by your mention of Twilight. She would eventually be traumatized by the poor writing of that franchise since the day her manager forced her to watch every single film since the first one.

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
1410263712050.gif

I'm gonna just let Kirby explain why Dragon Ball Z is better than Twilight. :p

The show is not perfect, but you can tell from its legacy and the persistence of the "Goku archetype" that it's better than Twlight

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
90's Kids.
Sort of. The show itself started in like 2001. I used to like it. But it jumped the shark more times than Sponge Bob and the Simpsons. Which is quite a feat, since it hasn't been around as long.

To be honest, I don't think long running series are a problem. At the worst, you'd just need to change a few writers if need be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom