• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Smash 3C Project - PM alts, recolors, and more!

Cahalan

Smash Ace
Yeah, the creator of the model hasn't responded.
Seeing as I'm the other guy involved and he hasn't responded...

S3C Chrom has the green light.
:D FINALLY!!!!! (Maybe in the future we could get more Chrom recolors for a certain PSA that a certain someone is having Chromplications with?)

Last edited:

ProjectBrawl7

Smash Ace
Im gonna try to get back to work on smash 3c costumes. As for Smash 3 Semi sonic alts, WHY HASNT SOMEONE RIMLIT THEM FOR ME? Seriously, i suck at rimlighting.

Last edited:

NinfanNanz

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4425-2858-3538
Im gonna try to get back to work on smash 3c costumes. As for Smash 3 Semi sonic alts, WHY HASNT SOMEONE RIMLIT THEM FOR ME? Seriously, i suck at rimlighting.
Well first, no need to shout. Also, people are busy, and they have no obligation to do it for you. Be courteous and ask nicely.

ProjectBrawl7

Smash Ace
Well, excuse me. But people havent even tried to rimlight the models.

Last edited:

kazan

Smash Apprentice
Well, excuse me. But people havent even tried to rimlight the models.
NinfanNanz is right, people are not obligated to rimlight models for you. People do things that they are interested in. I'm sorry if i come off rude, but maybe some people aren't interested in your models. If you want someone to do something for you, try asking nicely, and if no one replies, try rimlighting it again. You can't "suck at rimlighting"; theres a step by step tutorial on how to do it.

Xenozoa425

Smash Ace
NNID
tehross425
3DS FC
3754-7153-5146
Rim lighting isn't exactly easy though. It's tedious, for sure, but not impossible. But I agree with the others. No one is obligated to do anything, we all do things here out of our own free time. If you want something done right, you do it yourself.

the101

Smash Journeyman
Outside Bandai Namco Studios with Binoculars...
3DS FC
4854-7073-5738
Tisk, tisk. I wonder what happened to Kazan.

As compensation, I present to you an old favorite of ours; Mr. Game & Watch!

Full credit to @ ledgerewskie ledgerewskie and @Aghanim for their lovely new recolors for our favorite denizen of Flat Zone. You may recognize the pink and purple ones from Project M. The Blue Team recolor has also been slightly adjusted to be more, well, blue.

Unlike Ness, this isn't exactly additional options for your personal build; that is, unless you managed to figure out the unique qualities of Mr. Game & Watch. This is essentially an alternate choice for Mr. Game & Watch that includes the Project M recolors missed by the Smash 3 Team instead of their beige Mr. Game & Watch recolors, which are nice in their own way.

Please enjoy these! In case you're skeptical, please check out the gallery provided in the following image.

EDIT:
Hooray! Looks like we're back in business!
http://smashboards.com/threads/the-smash-3c-project-pm-alternate-costumes-more.383581/#post-18227933

Last edited:

Damonj17

Smash Apprentice
So I decided to start smash3ifying(is that the term?) a certain mario skin, and decided to change the final smash eye. Thoughts?

Last edited:

Zarx1554

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Zarx1554
So I decided to start smash3ifying(is that the term?) a certain mario skin, and decided to change the final smash eye. Thoughts?
The blue part of the flag eye will be reversed for the other eye and it'll look weird. Not sure how to fix that though

Damonj17

Smash Apprentice
The blue part of the flag eye will be reversed for the other eye and it'll look weird. Not sure how to fix that though
Yeah, I just found that out. Maybe messing with the UVs though I have no clue how to do that stuff.

Crixler

Smash Journeyman
The Smash 3 team is doing that Mario costume themselves, assuming you are talking about the Smash 4 costume.
I would also advise against deviating from standard final smash eyes unless there's a really good reason for it, but this seems rather arbitrary to me.

Damonj17

Smash Apprentice
The Smash 3 team is doing that Mario costume themselves, assuming you are talking about the Smash 4 costume.
I would also advise against deviating from standard final smash eyes unless there's a really good reason for it, but this seems rather arbitrary to me.
Sorry, I didn't see the post for the USA Mario from Sm4sh.

Juken

Smash Ace
If nobody has replied to it, then probably not.

I know that somebody released a rimlit OoT Ganondorf along with a bunch of othe rrimlit alts like boxer DK and classic C. Falcon, but none were Smash 3 textured.

Crixler

Smash Journeyman
It's in fairly early stages of development and planning, but it is in the works.

Edit: I misread what you asked, and thought you were only asking about Ganondorf. I'm not sure the situation with Sheik. Zelda is not being worked on yet

Last edited:

SmashJC

Smash Journeyman
Smash 3 Donkey Kong (because they did not release it yet :p)

It took me a large while, because i've rim lighted it alone, and the textures

Edit: @ ProjectBrawl7 ProjectBrawl7 damn you're alot faster than me :p

Last edited:

SmashJC

Smash Journeyman
Sure it does... :p. Could somebody help me porting the Crash Twinsanity Crash bandicoot model over luigi? i don't have 3ds max, btw i want to port it to ssbb and smash 3-ify it

Juken

Smash Ace
I hope that this thread is revitalized once finals are over.

Zarx1554

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Zarx1554
To whoever runs 3C:

If I hypothetically applied textures to a mewtwo model would it go here

If it's unique, then maybe the op might. That looks like it's the current smash 3 Mewtwo textures applied to the normal mewtwo model, so that isn't likely.

Juken

Smash Ace
It could probably be in the OP just like how there's a Smash 3 Chrom.

SmashJC

Smash Journeyman
ok, but, could somebody help me porting a better crash model? like his twinsanity design(i won't use hacksponge's version over sonic, it sucks, and those textures :E ), btw i'm working on his PSA over Luigi

ProjectBrawl7

Smash Ace
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/4fy24tscl95b8t7/AAA_XSpTUvBQmD2bTfzso6IFa?dl=0
Im back! So, i went back to working on those Semi-Alts for sonic 3 days ago, and looking at it now, it doesnt really look very bad, like before, i think it looks good, from what i see. All the costumes got eye fixes, shadow has a different
Env03, Tails and Silver were made from scratch again, because i disliked the way i made them, so i started over with tails and silver. Espio just looks fine, hes got the S3 Envs, textures and rim lighting, so espio is done, however, the others need rimlighting.
Feedback is appreciated!

The Dark Knight1965

Smash Journeyman
Watch the Power of these amazing csps!

These are csps that I requested to @SJS since I find his normal pose too similar to brawl's and wanted something new. Credit to the CSP king himself I loved the result! I hope people can use this as a alternate choice for Lucario's Csp's in Smash 3

Edit- Someone else requested the normal Smash 3 Lucario before I did and I found them while viewing the csps he did so far
Edit 2- I know the order is a little mixed up but some images were corupted and I had to put them back up. Maybe I'll make a new thread to put all Smash 3 SJS csps in one place

Last edited:

Juken

Smash Ace
That made me remeber that the man who made that Lucario recolor pack disappeared without updating it.

I wonder if his hand ever recovered from whatever problem he had.

Hansius

Smash Rookie
So after trudging through finals and finding a summer job, I finally have time to start updating more often. With that I am keeping my promise and presenting an update for my Mega Lucario Request Pack! Our new additions include the following;

The download link for the pack has not changed, so if these recolors tickle your fancy head on over to the original post on the forum and you'll find the link to the vault. As always, if you have an idea for a recolor that you'd like to see for Mega Lucario, send me a message with your idea!

Sonic_the_hedgehog1985

Smash Rookie
NNID
sasuke198509
3DS FC
2707-2780-3359
i would think zero from megaman x would be a good candidate, he's certainly got a good repitour of attack and abilities, even his final smash could be absolute zero from megaman x command mission, he could be a powerhouse

Top Bottom