• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Sassy Princess of Sarasaland: Daisy for SSB4 (A New Daisy for Smash Thread Opens See Pg. 197)

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Taking pictures like these and making them more risky by putting Daisy in a skimpier costume, thus combining the appeal of her feminine looks with her tomboyish violence?
Nope, just editing the dialogue to make her say something alarming and funny like "Vote for me in the ballot, or else you'll windup like the turtly ******* here!". I've though of Bowser saying something along the lines of, "Please, do it for our own safety since she still hadn't gotten over Rosalina!."

Now that I think of it, it reminds me of that one image when Shulk was beating up Dunsparce while giving the finger and saying "Don't be ***** *** *****es and vote for Shulk!". This was mostly because characters like Dunsparce and Skull Kid (Who was the winner) were competing with him in that one Super Smash Bros. 4 Poll that somebody was planning to send to Sakurai in late 2012.

Warlock*G

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
0146-9477-0226
Nope, just editing the dialogue to make her say something alarming and funny like "Vote for me in the ballot, or else you'll windup like the turtly ******* here!". I've though of Bowser saying something along the lines of, "Please, do it for our own safety since she still hadn't gotten over Rosalina!."[...]
Good idea. :troll: Here's my version of it:

memoryman3

Daisy Obsessed
NNID
memoryman3
Good idea. :troll: Here's my version of it:
Wait, why does Daisy want SHANTAE to be in Smash when she hasn't even got it yet. Even more ridiculous than Dr. Eggman ballot stuffing Rayman....

Last edited:

memoryman3

Daisy Obsessed
NNID
memoryman3
"Ridiculous", eh? Luckily, that's part of the plan, meman. :p
Constantly bumping this thread is all part of the plan.....

We are already at 42 pages now! Last month we were at less than twenty!

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Mega Man and Dark Pit's made me laugh, especially the latter since his clapping still has that EDGE factor to it. :troll:

Wait, why does Daisy want SHANTAE to be in Smash when she hasn't even got it yet. Even more ridiculous than Dr. Eggman ballot stuffing Rayman....
You know what they say, the more the merrier! Still got me a great idea for how tonight's next Daisy propaganda will be thanks to Warlock. :p

Warlock*G

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
0146-9477-0226
Mega Man and Dark Pit's made me laugh, especially the latter since his clapping still has that EDGE factor to it. :troll:

You know what they say, the more the merrier! Still got me a great idea for how tonight's next Daisy propaganda will be thanks to Warlock. :p
Now that wasn't part of my devious plan. :(

Ah hell, it's still gonna be funny. :troll:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Now that wasn't part of my devious plan. :(

Ah hell, it's still gonna be funny. :troll:
That is true, but nothing could be any more funny than the time Dunsparce went head to head with Shulk in the first American SSB4 poll.

And Falkoopa, it is already in a hidden spoiler so there's no reason to go infraction happy. :frown:

smashkirby

Smash Hero
Yeah, and that beating is also the reason why Bowser, in-between matches, begs Peach not to put on that costume for the next bout.
:bowsermelee: ~The nightmares... they won't stop!
Oh, wow! He actually says that in one of the games?:laugh: It sounds like this still comes from Mario Party 3. Does it? Honestly, I personally think (and everyone on EARTH will agree with me when I say this) THIS is why we have NEVER seen Bowser attempt to EVER kidnap Princess Daisy. Ever since that VERY unfortunate event in Mario Party 3, I'm not sure if Mario spin-offs (such as the Mario Parties) are even counted as "canon" to the Mario "main games", but maybe this one event managed to stick the series' "main timeline" and that's why Bowser has NEVER been seen capturing (or even attempt to) Princess Daisy...

memoryman3

Daisy Obsessed
NNID
memoryman3
Sure there's Waluigi, but the purple pervert
WAAAAAAA??!?!?!?!?!? You calling Waluigi that??!?!!?! What has Waluigi done to derserve this? I'll get you tomorrow in Waluigi Wednesday

Sorry for the disturbance but Waluigi a pervert? Although he is evil....

Warlock*G

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
0146-9477-0226
Oh, wow! He actually says that in one of the games?:laugh:[...]
As far as I know, no he doesn't; I was just making stuff up for entertainment value.

WAAAAAAA??!?!?!?!?!? You calling Waluigi that??!?!!?! What has Waluigi done to derserve this? I'll get you tomorrow in Waluigi Wednesday

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

Two words: Crotch Chop

It was sort of a fan term from the YouTube community just because of what he did in Matio Strikers Charged. The fact that it's essentially a crude "suck on that" gesture didn't help. :p

StarCrystal20

Smash Ace
@ Yomi's Biggest Fan Yomi's Biggest Fan
Hello I'm AceTechHD (https://youtube.com/acetechhd). Currently I'm working on a video to discuss Daisy for Smash 4 (no pun intended) and to raise awareness so she can get more votes in the ballot. This is a large undertaking and I was wondering If i could use some of your graphics in my video. If anyone has any Ideas on what I should talk about in the video I'd love to hear them :)
PLEASE use these in the video (I got them from Tumblr):
By spreadinwaves.png

tumblr_nm5wwg9wuR1rn56x1o3_500.png

delaynez.png

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

StarCrystal20

Smash Ace
Daisy Final Smash Ideas

1) Garden Trap - A large portion of the stage becomes covered in flowers. Opponents stepping in the flowers will become extremely slow and also rapidly take damage. This Final Smash would deal no knockback, but it would give opponents well over 100% damage. Based off of her special move in Mario Sports Mix.

2) Mega Strike - Daisy uses her Mega Strike from Mario Strikers Charged. She goes up to the top of the stage (where Ike goes during his FS) and she summons a glowing ball. You have 3 seconds to target the ball at an opponent (sort of like the Legendary Air Ride Machine), and then after the time is up she quickly and rapidly hits the ball to the directed spot. Getting hit with the ball will knock you back so far.

3) Petey Piranha - I really love this idea because it sort of shows her wrath as the princess of plants and flowers. Petey will basically jump around the stage and ram into people. And before you say "What does Petey Piranha have to do with Daisy?", well, lots of other Final Smashes don't make sense either, like Peach's random sleep Final Smash (yes I know she put opponents to sleep in Super Mario RPG but Peach Blossom is a totally new thing) or the fact that the Koopalings turn into Shadow Mario as well. And besides, Petey Piranha was in Daisy Garden in Mario Sports Mix and in Mario Hoops 3 on 3.
This is my favorite idea for Daisy's Final Smash.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Daisy Final Smash Ideas

1) Garden Trap - A large portion of the stage becomes covered in flowers. Opponents stepping in the flowers will become extremely slow and also rapidly take damage. This Final Smash would deal no knockback, but it would give opponents well over 100% damage. Based off of her special move in Mario Sports Mix.

2) Mega Strike - Daisy uses her Mega Strike from Mario Strikers Charged. She goes up to the top of the stage (where Ike goes during his FS) and she summons a glowing ball. You have 3 seconds to target the ball at an opponent (sort of like the Legendary Air Ride Machine), and then after the time is up she quickly and rapidly hits the ball to the directed spot. Getting hit with the ball will knock you back so far.

3) Petey Piranha - I really love this idea because it sort of shows her wrath as the princess of plants and flowers. Petey will basically jump around the stage and ram into people. And before you say "What does Petey Piranha have to do with Daisy?", well, lots of other Final Smashes don't make sense either, like Peach's random sleep Final Smash (yes I know she put opponents to sleep in Super Mario RPG but Peach Blossom is a totally new thing) or the fact that the Koopalings turn into Shadow Mario as well. And besides, Petey Piranha was in Daisy Garden in Mario Sports Mix and in Mario Hoops 3 on 3.
The last one would be a real troll move for those that wanted a playable Petey and nit suits the whole team of using flower to kill perfectly. I might want this just so that he can have a better role than being a boss in Brawl. :troll:

But the second option would would be sweet since there's got to be some form of Strikers representation in Smash. If she's wearing her default dress in the final DLC, she would need herself a serious Beast Ganon-esque transformation scene in the attack to work since it would be pretty hard imagining she doing the Mega Strike in a dress (Though it wouldn't be needed if her tennis outfit is involved or if she's already wearing the Strikers gear).

As for the first one, it sounds like a more effective version of Ice Climber's Iceberg Final Smash and can easily make up for their lose giving that it's my favorite one. I can already imagine the salt if someone were to use that FS in a match since it sounds like a Little Mac player's worst nightmare.

AceTechHD

Smash Cadet
NNID
AceTechHD
Daisy Final Smash Ideas

OHHH! One of those Is very close to what I have planned for the video I won't spoil witch one! Thanks for the suggestions and please look forward to seeing the video on Friday :)

WillLi

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Syaoran05
Not Daisy related, but I'm looking for people I can play online to practice with. I don't really know how to describe my skill level though. I'm not confident I can do much in a tourney (just got lost both my matches in the Zelda Social Tourney) but I'm defiantly more than enough to handle casual players. My three bros don't practice enough for them to really offer up any challenge. I've only got 1 person I can contact atm that is at my level I can practice with.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Not Daisy related, but I'm looking for people I can play online to practice with. I don't really know how to describe my skill level though. I'm not confident I can do much in a tourney (just got lost both my matches in the Zelda Social Tourney) but I'm defiantly more than enough to handle casual players. My three bros don't practice enough for them to really offer up any challenge. I've only got 1 person I can contact atm that is at my level I can practice with.
I'm on the same boat when it comes to smashing. While I'm decent when it comes to kill moves and a few aerial combos with my mains, I wouldn't call myself worthy of joining an actual tourney (Both of my friends are tourney levels of skilled and you don't wanna know how many times I get rekt by them). And to be honest, I've never really played online with anyone since the day I've had Smash Wii U due to not finding the appropriate people to invite. Definitely haven't thought about inviting any of the bros from the Smash Bros. 4 Social Thread since they had been having Smash matches for a while and half of the time I wouldn't even have to time to do so. :urg:

Last edited:

WillLi

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Syaoran05
I'm on the same boat when it comes to smashing. While I'm decent when it comes to kill moves and a few aerial combos with my mains, I wouldn't call myself worthy of joining an actual tourney (Both of my friends are tourney levels of skilled and you don't wanna know how many times I get rekt by them). And to be honest, I've never really played online with anyone since the day I've had Smash Wii U due to not finding the appropriate people to invite. Definitely haven't thought about inviting any of the bros from the Smash Bros. 4 Social Thread since they had been having Smash matches for a while and half of the time I wouldn't even have to time to do so. :urg:
Then maybe we can play each other some time. I've been in smash since the beginning, but never played it more than casually until Sm4sh. I've got a long way to go till I'm 'pro' So we're probably in similar situations.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Then maybe we can play each other some time. I've been in smash since the beginning, but never played it more than casually until Sm4sh. I've got a long way to go till I'm 'pro' So we're probably in similar situations.
Sure thing, been waiting on the right time to have a sparring buddy and it makes sense for us "Daisy bros" to stick together. I'll be available on the weekends though since college is as busy as ever with these constant "essay paper objectives" from my classes. You can probably find my Nintendo Network ID and add me whenever you're ready (Might check my Wii U out tomorrow from class in the evening). I have to "git gud" soon if I'm ever going to get a proper victory against guys like @thethirdkoopa and Apexmexican (Those aforementioned friends I lose against).

WillLi

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Syaoran05
Sure thing, been waiting on the right time to have a sparring buddy and it makes sense for us "Daisy bros" to stick together. I'll be available on the weekends though since college is as busy as ever with these constant "essay paper objectives" from my classes. You can probably find my Nintendo Network ID and add me whenever you're ready (Might check my Wii U out tomorrow from class in the evening). I have to "git gud" soon if I'm ever going to get a proper victory against guys like @thethirdkoopa and Apexmexican (Those aforementioned friends I lose against).
Yeah I can do weekends, easiest time for me to schedule. I'll probably add you tomorrow morning just so I don't for get though.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Yeah I can do weekends, easiest time for me to schedule. I'll probably add you tomorrow morning just so I don't for get though.
Great, I can't wait to see how things are going with your skill so that we can see where we're at. I'm torn on whether to use Pac-Man or Duck Hunt for this weekend since I can handle these two the most in comparison to Ganon and Mr. Fit. But either way, this will probably be a fun match since I have been avoiding items at times due to how broken they are these days. :laugh:

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
Daisy Final Smash Ideas

I'd play with Smash Balls on if the last one happened.

AceTechHD

Smash Cadet
NNID
AceTechHD
I'll add you lets see what you're made of :)

memoryman3

Daisy Obsessed
NNID
memoryman3
Speaking of tournaments, I hope that the rest of the DLC characters aren't as bad as Mewtwo was. No customs, low defence and floatiness makes it not worth the £3.49.

It's a gamble...unless there is a season pass.

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Speaking of tournaments, I hope that the rest of the DLC characters aren't as bad as Mewtwo was. No customs, low defence and floatiness makes it not worth the £3.49.

It's a gamble...unless there is a season pass.
Oh beleive me, Lucas will be worth the full purchase since he was more superior to Ness in every way back in Brawl (Dat Up Smash though). Plus we will have the King of Fighters himself who is known for being a balanced combo heavy character and hopefully our boy will have some tweaks here and there to make him even better than Smash 4's Marth.

Mewtwo does need a bit of practice to be great since his aerial game have gotten stronger despite the reduction in speed. Those unused custom moves need to be added in a future patch since he needs at least some ways of making him more competitive viable.

memoryman3

Daisy Obsessed
NNID
memoryman3
Oh believe me, Lucas will be worth the full purchase since he was more superior to Ness in every way back in Brawl (Dat Up Smash though). Plus we will have the King of Fighters himself who is known for being a balanced combo heavy character and hopefully our boy will have some tweaks here and there to make him even better than Smash 4's Marth.

Mewtwo does need a bit of practice to be great since his aerial game have gotten stronger despite the reduction in speed. Those unused custom moves need to be added in a future patch since he needs at least some ways of making him more competitive viable.
I still don't get how the characters we pay for don't have any custom specials. Saps out some of the value. I would pay double for characters such as Wolf or Daisy.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I still don't get how the characters we pay for don't have any custom specials. Saps out some of the value. I would pay double for characters such as Wolf or Daisy.
Again, because of Sakurai's laziness and the team feeling that customs were only meant for the main roster (Which is something that should be integrated for all characters that are added period). How could they even forget to include something like that is beyond me, unless they can just delay the DLC and fix the glitches regarding the custom moves instead of satisfying impatient fans that would be disappointed anyway.

I agree with you on the last one, most because Wolf is @thethirdkoopa's beloved main and he felt so naked without him. Plus, his main Greninja had been nerfed plenty of times which makes me wonder if he's still thinking about using him for future matches between me and him. :troll:

memoryman3

Daisy Obsessed
NNID
memoryman3
Again, because of Sakurai's laziness and the team feeling that customs were only meant for the main roster (Which is something that should be integrated for all characters that are added period). How could they even forget to include something like that is beyond me, unless they can just delay the DLC and fix the glitches regarding the custom moves instead of satisfying impatient fans that would be disappointed anyway.

I agree with you on the last one, most because Wolf is @thethirdkoopa's beloved main and he felt so naked without him. Plus, his main Greninja had been nerfed plenty of times which makes me wonder if he's still thinking about using him for future matches between me and him. :troll:
So basically it means that the DLC characters have an inferiority complex to the "main" cast. Like a certain Princess Orange does....

Compared to Mario Kart's DLC, I just don't know.

Warlock*G

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
0146-9477-0226
Lookee here, I just remembered an old video from 7 years ago which reveals Daisy's *true* ( :psycho: ) nature:

(Cute remix of Super Mario Land's theme at the beginning too)

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Mewtwo does have unused custom moves. Presumably they had difficulty implementing them. I hope they can fix this later on, so other DLC characters can have custom moves as well.

:231:

WillLi

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Syaoran05
Smash's dev team now that it's out is smaller than when it was being made, so it's fewer people having to work harder to make the characters. And they have to start from the beginning for each one. And nintendo is setting the final price on DLC, so Sakurai's team has to work within whatever budget they get.

memoryman3

Daisy Obsessed
NNID
memoryman3
Smash's dev team now that it's out is smaller than when it was being made, so it's fewer people having to work harder to make the characters. And they have to start from the beginning for each one. And nintendo is setting the final price on DLC, so Sakurai's team has to work within whatever budget they get.
It's not like these characters are free though. And making a character doesn't take as much effort as making fifty characters plus stages plus game modes.

memoryman3

Daisy Obsessed
NNID
memoryman3
Lookee here, I just remembered an old video from 7 years ago which reveals Daisy's *true* ( :psycho: ) nature:

(Cute remix of Super Mario Land's theme at the beginning too)
This has been posted so many times....I love it.

Top Bottom