• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Sassy Princess of Sarasaland: Daisy for SSB4 (A New Daisy for Smash Thread Opens See Pg. 197)

memoryman3

Daisy Obsessed
NNID
memoryman3
Wow. I need to get one of those. And yeah.... It's a shame that the hair can't be remodeled to look like Daisy's which is much better than Peach's. (That and the chest size can't be enlarged too. XD)

In other news, I just started reading "The Great Gatsby" and one of the main characters' names is Daisy, who is described as "incredibly sexually attractive and irresistible... A pleasure to the eyes."

That can't be a coincidence. X3

Edit: Alrighty. Looks like I could get one custom made... A little expensive.. But looks like it'll be worth it... Given she isn't put in... Which would ultimately be the worst thing Sakurai could do to us.
This custom still looks like Yellow Peach even if the hair is changed. The eyes, chest and facial expressions should be changed too :(

Last edited:

Tilk

Smash Ace
NNID
Mrs.Tilk
3DS FC
0104-1633-6707
Well let's see...

So I recently talked to my best friend who mains RosaLuma and who is still clueless as to why I love Daisy so much and asked her what she thought about why I Love her and why I want her in the game.

She still hasn't responded.

Why don't people get why I say Daisy>>>>>>>>>>>>>Peach And Rosalina? I'll never know.

WillLi

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Syaoran05
Well let's see...

So I recently talked to my best friend who mains RosaLuma and who is still clueless as to why I love Daisy so much and asked her what she thought about why I Love her and why I want her in the game.

She still hasn't responded.

Why don't people get why I say Daisy>>>>>>>>>>>>>Peach And Rosalina? I'll never know.
No offense to your friend, but most people don't get it because they don't try to. Daisy hasn't been thrown in their faces and forced for you to understand parts of her. She's been subtly developed over time, and figuring out her quirks involves going back and paying attention to those cues. So if Daisy didn't interest them right at the start they're likely not paying attention.

Tilk

Smash Ace
NNID
Mrs.Tilk
3DS FC
0104-1633-6707
I just got a response from her:

"Because she's got bigger boobs or something?"

I have a feeling a part of me has rubbed off on her.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I just got a response from her:

"Because she's got bigger boobs or something?"

I have a feeling a part of me has rubbed off on her.
While that may be true in comparison to the princesses, she is sadly outclassed by Palutena and Zero Suit Samus if we involve the entire Smash roster.

But she's arguably better in terms of her energy and darker hair (Sorry Palutena) like my girlfriend. Half of the time, she's basically the headstrong thinker or the feisty one in comparison to me. That's where I can understand why she likes both Daisy and Cia so much. :laugh:

Tilk

Smash Ace
NNID
Mrs.Tilk
3DS FC
0104-1633-6707
While that may be true in comparison to the princesses, she is sadly outclassed by Palutena and Zero Suit Samus if we involve the entire Smash roster.

But she's arguably better in terms of her energy and darker hair (Sorry Palutena) like my girlfriend. Half of the time, she's basically the headstrong thinker or the feisty one in comparison to me. That's where I can understand why she likes both Daisy and Cia so much. :laugh:
Well if we're talking about in comparison to the other two princesses, we have a clear and obvious winner, and that combined with her excellent personality and overall better body make her the best in my eyes.

I feel that SigurdHosenfeld's Artwork demonstrates this best, although he seems to be lacking art of Daisy... Which is dissapointing... But what IS there is a perfect representation of showing off Daisy's features.

Lol. I sound like some pervy dude.

By the way... Speaking of guys... Can girls have Waifus too? Lol.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Well if we're talking about in comparison to the other two princesses, we have a clear and obvious winner, and that combined with her excellent personality and overall better body make her the best in my eyes.

I feel that SigurdHosenfeld's Artwork demonstrates this best, although he seems to be lacking art of Daisy... Which is dissapointing... But what IS there is a perfect representation of showing off Daisy's features.

Lol. I sound like some pervy dude.

By the way... Speaking of guys... Can girls have Waifus too? Lol.
I'm pretty sure that there is no rule that states a girl can't have a waifu, especially if boys can have Owain as their husbandos. I feel that you and @ JamesDNaux JamesDNaux would be great friends if you ignore his current avatar. :troll:

And yeah, SigurdHosenfield used to be a guilty pleasure of mines before I've met my girlfriend. His art overall does a fantastic job at combining cute and sexiness in his designs for Daisy or any other Nintendo girl.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Wait, what? Why was I tagged in the Daisy thread?

I dunno, I see mention of SigurdHosenfield so this must be a good one.

Tilk

Smash Ace
NNID
Mrs.Tilk
3DS FC
0104-1633-6707
I'm pretty sure that there is no rule that states a girl can't have a waifu, especially if boys can have Owain as their husbandos. I feel that you and @ JamesDNaux JamesDNaux would be great friends if you ignore his current avatar. :troll:

And yeah, SigurdHosenfield used to be a guilty pleasure of mines before I've met my girlfriend. His art overall does a fantastic job at combining cute and sexiness in his designs for Daisy or any other Nintendo girl.
Lol. Than guess who my waifu is? Lol.

And a girlfriend? Wonder where I can get one of those...pretty much ALL of the girls at my school have no interest in being gay or bisexual so that severely limits my options since I don't get out that much....

And his work still is a guilty pleasure for me... But I can't really help it... >.~

Tilk

Smash Ace
NNID
Mrs.Tilk
3DS FC
0104-1633-6707
Wait, what? Why was I tagged in the Daisy thread?

I dunno, I see mention of SigurdHosenfield so this must be a good one.
*coughs* Um... Yes... That would be me sir. Azure mentioned something about you that had to do with him? 0.o

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
*coughs* Um... Yes... That would be me sir. Azure mentioned something about you that had to do with him? 0.o
Like I said, the two of you would be great friends since you like a similar artist and are possibly the bigger pervs of this thread.

Back on the subject of Daisy, do you think that she should have a wall jump to emphasize her athletic abilities? I'd figured it would make up for her average recovery assuming that she's approach based in her moveset.

Tilk

Smash Ace
NNID
Mrs.Tilk
3DS FC
0104-1633-6707
Like I said, the two of you would be great friends since you like a similar artist and are possibly the bigger pervs of this thread.

Back on the subject of Daisy, do you think that she should have a wall jump to emphasize her athletic abilities? I'd figured it would make up for her average recovery assuming that she's approach based in her moveset.
Hey.... Okie okie... I'll admit I am a little bit... >.<

And possibly... It would help to differentiate her from Peach and give her added mobility that she lacks in her recovery.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux

Hey hey, who are you calling a pervert? Anyway, Sig's alright, 'aven't seen much of him in a long time though, but he's just one of many, many artists. Isn't even on the list of names I'd bring up in regards to some of my favorite work.

And since when have I ever been a part of this thread? This'll be my second post here.
Dunno.

What was that he said about ignoring my avi anyway?

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
What was that he said about ignoring my avi anyway?
It's alright because we all are perverts in our own way. It's normal for every single gamer if we look at the Internet. :troll:

I've joked about your Rosalina avatar since Tilk here isn't that find of her. But again, the same can be said for most Daisy fans since Rosie is considered more relevant than her despite being younger.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
I've joked about your Rosalina avatar since Tilk here isn't that find of her. But again, the same can be said for most Daisy fans since Rosie is considered more relevant than her despite being younger.
I don't even like Daisy or Rosalina so it doesn't really matter. Ignoring my avatar.
I mean, I don't dislike them, but I'm not particularly interested in Mario characters outside of.... yeah.

Rosalina's reveal really put me off too since I'm on the boat that Toad should have been in long before her or Scrappy Jr.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
If only someone produce some fanart of Captain Toad fighting Daisy, Paper Mario, and Geno. It would be an accurate representation of every Mario character fighting to the death over that single DLC slot.

Even though I like the old captain and the orange princess, I can tell that Paper Mario stomps all of them in the end due to be uniqueness and popular requests alone. But hey, we can watch the salt over three Marios in the roster in the end. :evil:

Tilk

Smash Ace
NNID
Mrs.Tilk
3DS FC
0104-1633-6707
I don't even like Daisy or Rosalina so it doesn't really matter. Ignoring my avatar.
I mean, I don't dislike them, but I'm not particularly interested in Mario characters outside of.... yeah.

Rosalina's reveal really put me off too since I'm on the boat that Toad should have been in long before her or Scrappy Jr.
Outside of....

And what would be some artists you'd recommend? PM If you wish.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
If only someone produce some fanart of Captain Toad fighting Daisy, Paper Mario, and Geno. It would be an accurate representation of every Mario character fighting to the death over that single DLC slot.

Even though I like the old captain and the orange princess, I can tell that Paper Mario stomps all of them in the end due to be uniqueness and popular requests alone. But hey, we can watch the salt over three Marios in the roster in the end. :evil:
I only have a passing interest in seeing Toad get in, and I dislike the idea of "Mario but paper!"

Really, I don't care for any Mario characters, we've more than enough.

Now, I'm all team WAH for Wario, though. If only he would actually appear in a Wario game.
Outside of....

And what would be some artists you'd recommend? PM If you wish.
Well that depends, but I'd certainly enjoy continuing this in a PM.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

Brawl in the Family, you never fail to amuse me. It haven't been that long since the original artist had quit, but I still miss BitF so much.

Almost as saddening as the fact that Daisy got killed off in There Will Be Brawl (I REALLY want to see a new one with the SBB4 newcomers and Assist Trophies).

Tilk

Smash Ace
NNID
Mrs.Tilk
3DS FC
0104-1633-6707
Found another Daisy fan lurking about on Deviant Art.

This is way too interesting. Lol

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Found another Daisy fan lurking about on Deviant Art.

This is way too interesting. Lol
What are planning to do, tell him to make "Vote for Daisy" images? Jk jk

Can you tell me who is name is since I'm looking for a new artist to follow that aren't as bad as the many inflation artists that exist. *shudders*

Tilk

Smash Ace
NNID
Mrs.Tilk
3DS FC
0104-1633-6707
What are planning to do, tell him to make "Vote for Daisy" images? Jk jk

Can you tell me who is name is since I'm looking for a new artist to follow that aren't as bad as the many inflation artists that exist. *shudders*
Sadly, He isn't an artist. :/

And Inflation artists?

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
You could always follow me. /shameless self promotion.

Though I don't really do much lately...
Me neither, I don't really do much drawing as I've used to unless they are for projects. Though that might change soon as I've mastered the art of dynamic posing.

Anyways, I'll see if I can find your account on DA in a bit.

Sadly, He isn't an artist. :/

And Inflation artists?
Aw man, it's like we only use a few artists on our side. Though having something is better than nothing.

Inflation is a special fetish in which characters are blow up to massive proportions like balloons. Sadly, DeviantArt had started to gain such notoriety because of them (Plus the countless terrible Sanic and Mario "original characters").

Tilk

Smash Ace
NNID
Mrs.Tilk
3DS FC
0104-1633-6707
Me neither, I don't really do much drawing as I've used to unless they are for projects. Though that might change soon as I've mastered the art of dynamic posing.

Aw man, it's like we only use a few artists on our side. Though having something is better than nothing.

Inflation is a special fetish in which characters are blow up to massive proportions like balloons. Sadly, DeviantArt had started to gain such notoriety because of them (Plus the countless terrible Sanic and Mario "original characters").
OHHH. Yeah… I knew about that fetish… I've been to darker sides of the internet…. A lot of times unwillingly.

We all have that special kink. Some more "vivid" than others. lol

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux

Well I shouldn't be too hard to find, but there's not much there to be seen. I tend to keep my stuff to myself for reasons.

Funnily enough, I have drawn Daisy, but that's not on my dA.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
"Reasons"
*insert Lenny face here*

Aw who am I kidding, most of us in this community has our fair share of guilty pleasures (Even my girlfriend understood that when we Google'd random Daisy fanart last month). :laugh:

Last edited:

Tilk

Smash Ace
NNID
Mrs.Tilk
3DS FC
0104-1633-6707
*insert Lenny face here*

Aw who am I kidding, most of us in this community has our fair share of guilty pleasures (Even my girlfriend understood that when we Google'd random Daisy fanart last month). :laugh:
I can't lie, I'm guilty too. XD

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Inflations...

To think that it's only the tip of the iceberg dark side of internet.
Yeah, I seen much worse on the edges of the fandom. But most of them are great if they don't involve gore or "out-of-balance" proportions.

But I still can't get over the fact that Daisy has jiggle physics in Mario Party 10. It's like they were already aware of the "interesting" fanart that she and many other females received. It wouldn't be surprising if this were to be kept in future Mario titles to come, but I like the new busty Daisy. :troll:

Last edited:

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
But I still can't get over the fact that Diasy has jiggle physics in Mario Party 10. It's like they were already aware of the "interesting" fanart that she and many other females received. It wouldn't be surprising if this were to be kept in future Mario titles to come, but I like the new busty Daisy. :troll:
Vote jiggle physics on the Smash Ballot.

For justice.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
That jiggle......I NEED MORE! :p :p

But seriously, this thread is strating to become pretty crazy, and I love crazy threads :)
Well, this is what happens when we have nothing serious about Daisy to mention anymore. Though it's much better than the usual "trying to convince people to vote" comments every once in a while.

We need a famous YouTuber to help us out somehow and I highly doubt that Artsy Omni will ever make a Smashified image with all these third party requests. :p

Tilk

Smash Ace
NNID
Mrs.Tilk
3DS FC
0104-1633-6707
Yeah, I seen much worse on the edges of the fandom. But most of them are great if they don't involve gore or "out-of-balance" proportions.

But I still can't get over the fact that Daisy has jiggle physics in Mario Party 10. It's like they were already aware of the "interesting" fanart that she and many other females received. It wouldn't be surprising if this were to be kept in future Mario titles to come, but I like the new busty Daisy. :troll:
Lol. Busty Daisy is AWESOME. Lol.

Well if they aren't going to cater to Peach and Rosie fans with larger chests, might as well make it the Daisy fans, and hey, I'm not complaining. :3

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
This should be a hashtag

#BustyDaisy :)

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Lol. Busty Daisy is AWESOME. Lol.

Well if they aren't going to cater to Peach and Rosie fans with larger chests, might as well make it the Daisy fans, and hey, I'm not complaining. :3
Busty Daisy is the best Daisy. She easily reminds me too much of my girlfriend, even when I'm not around her. :awesome:

Top Bottom