• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Sassy Princess of Sarasaland: Daisy for SSB4 (A New Daisy for Smash Thread Opens See Pg. 197)

Tilk

Smash Ace
NNID
Mrs.Tilk
3DS FC
0104-1633-6707
Okay just got back home and all the talk of busty Daisy....this is like my second home XD As for art, I have a picture of a big booty Daisy but not a busty one. And I think I'd get in trouble if I posted the picture here but it's really good.
Welcome home. ^^

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Nice picture and since you asked for it
Great, and all we need is for Etika to start a Busty a Daisy for Smash campaign. After all, he said that he'd rather have Daisy over Ridley the Space Dragon in one of his DLC videos.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Great, and all we need is for Etika to start a Busty a Daisy for Smash campaign. After all, he said that he'd rather have Daisy over Ridley the Space Dragon in one of his DLC videos.
But what about Ridley with jiggle physics? :troll:

I might have to switch to my Daisy picture for my avi after hanging around in here.

Edward Rochester

Smash Apprentice
I'm not a huge fan of sexualizing Daisy, but whatever. Where would we put those images, anyway? We can't post them on Facebook. Tumblr? Maybe.

I remember when I tried to support Daisy on Reddit and someone told me that they don't want my "personality-free waifu" in the game. I don't even like Daisy like *that*. I just wanted her in more games. :(

@ Yomi's Biggest Fan Yomi's Biggest Fan What video did Etika say that he wanted Daisy in over Ridley? Because he LOVES Ridley. A LOT.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I'm not a huge fan of sexualizing Daisy, but whatever. Where would we put those images, anyway? We can't post them on Facebook. Tumblr? Maybe.

I remember when I tried to support Daisy on Reddit and someone told me that they don't want my "personality-free waifu" in the game. I don't even like Daisy like *that*. I just wanted her in more games. :(

@ Yomi's Biggest Fan Yomi's Biggest Fan What video did Etika say that he wanted Daisy in over Ridley? Because he LOVES Ridley. A LOT.

Here it is and I assume that it's supposedly sarcasm to begin with. But hey, at least we know where that Daisy image came from.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Lol. Changed my avi to the correct girl.

Any luck with that image? ;3
Here it is in its sexy, blossoming glory. Skin tight, busty, and with a tagline that forms one of the best innuendos in history. There's no doubt that many will support her after seeing this.

Any objections, ladies and gentleman?

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Not busty enough :troll:

#BustyDaisy
Bu...bu...buu.... but the sexy legs? :(

Nah, I'll be making multiple versions of these with a different tagline and different image. This seems pretty nice for a great start since this is one of the more great non-NSFW images she's got from Pixiv. DeviantArt might as well be my next stop since she's not that popular in the Far East.

Last edited:

Tilk

Smash Ace
NNID
Mrs.Tilk
3DS FC
0104-1633-6707
Here it is in its sexy, blossoming glory. Skin tight, busty, and with a tagline that forms one of the best innuendos in history. There's no doubt that many will support her after seeing this.

Any objections, ladies and gentleman?
SPOT ON!!

#BustyDaisy

Last edited:

StarCrystal20

Smash Ace
I drew this! Lol I tried to go for a sexy pic, but I just could not do it so I ended with this more modest drawing. And like I said, I like boys not girls so I wouldn't really know how to make a hot Daisy pic lmao.

I know she looks kinda weird but I tried. I might add more to it since it's too plain.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I drew this! Lol I tried to go for a sexy pic, but I just could not do it so I ended with this more modest drawing. And like I said, I like boys not girls so I wouldn't really know how to make a hot Daisy pic lmao.

I know she looks kinda weird but I tried. I might add more to it since it's too plain.

It's actually not that bad, even the legs themselves look rather decent despite not having that "ecchi" quality. Though I think the legs and butt alone would be enough to draw in a lot of voters.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Good good, let the Daisy love flow through you. :evil:

I really need to stop with all these Star Wars quotes.
I felt a burst of confidence from a certain someone here complimenting my art.

Speaking of, did you give up on my dA? I would have expected a comment or something by now. :troll:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I felt a burst of confidence from a certain someone here complimenting my art.

Speaking of, did you give up on my dA? I would have expected a comment or something by now. :troll:
I was busy with a few chores at the time and the mother borrowed by laptop just for coupons of all thing.

But at least I've found your account and I've added you to my DeviantWatch for now. Those Metal Gear images are fantastic and I've gotten a few chuckles out of your Robot Bob comics. That's some pretty great stuff you have there, friend. ;)

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
I was busy with a few chores at the time and the mother borrowed by laptop just for coupons of all thing.

But at least I've found your account and I've added you to my DeviantWatch for now. Those Metal Gear images are fantastic and I've gotten a few chuckles out of your Robot Bob comics. That's some pretty great stuff you have there, friend. ;)
Oh god, I forgot about those. I did Robot Bob when I was still in school... I'm getting too old.

So you're Militrion, eh? I hope you don't mind, I took one of your favorites. :troll:

And thanks, that Snake used to be the best picture I made, but I've long since surpassed that. Just never uploaded it.

memoryman3

Daisy Obsessed
NNID
memoryman3
I've only just turned fifteen and I think I saw nearly all of these images before...... :confused:

I just want Daisy in so the Mario roster can feel complete! Also she's a tomboy with fighting spirit, unlike Peach who throws vegetables with poor RNG.

I still haven't integrated that Daisy badge with my avatar. Maybe I'll do so when I'll get the PC!

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I've only just turned fifteen and I think I saw nearly all of these images before...... :confused:

I just want Daisy in so the Mario roster can feel complete! Also she's a tomboy with fighting spirit, unlike Peach who throws vegetables with poor RNG.

I still haven't integrated that Daisy badge with my avatar. Maybe I'll do so when I'll get the PC!
I can't blame you since this is the Internet after all and the golden rule of Rule 34 states that there's no exceptions. You'll probably get used to it the more you understand it. :smirk:

And isn't that second part the main reason why we all want her? Because in comparison to the Purity Sue Peach, Daisy has that competitive spirit and aggression to suit the Smash Bros. atmosphere. But it's too bad that many people would prefer the lazy Paper Mario or bland as hell Geno.

memoryman3

Daisy Obsessed
NNID
memoryman3
I can't blame you since this is the Internet after all and the golden rule of Rule 34 states that there's no exceptions. You'll probably get used to it the more you understand it. :smirk:

And isn't that second part the main reason why we all want her? Because in comparison to the Purity Sue Peach, Daisy has that competitive spirit and aggression to suit the Smash Bros. atmosphere. But it's too bad that many people would prefer the lazy Paper Mario or bland as hell Geno.
I didn't even know who Geno was until I looked it up in MarioWiki. And I know about Prince Peasly!

Apparently he is owned by Square-Enix, is made of wood, appeared in Super Mario RPG as a party member (instead of Luigi) and shoots projectiles from his hand....I suddenly want him now!

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I didn't even know who Geno was until I looked it up in MarioWiki. And I know about Prince Peasly!

Apparently he is owned by Square-Enix, is made of wood, appeared in Super Mario RPG as a party member (instead of Luigi) and shoots projectiles from his hand....I suddenly want him now!
So you find him more interesting than Capain Toad? At least you know why he was heavily requested pre-Brawl since he's the Mario universe equivalent of Puppetmon. :troll:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
What's the first reason, then? Better be that busty bod ^_^ #BustyDaisy

memoryman3

Daisy Obsessed
NNID
memoryman3
So you find him more interesting than Capain Toad? At least you know why he was heavily requested pre-Brawl since he's the Mario universe equivalent of Puppetmon. :troll:
I would honestly prefer Daisy, Toad/Toadette and Waluigi to get in first to make the Mario roster feel complete.

Tilk

Smash Ace
NNID
Mrs.Tilk
3DS FC
0104-1633-6707
Wait? Are we considering other characters for smash other than our beloved princess?

I is dissapinted in this. -.-

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
What's the first reason, then? Better be that busty bod ^_^ #BustyDaisy
Oh believe me, that's for surely my first reason for her to be in Smash. *Lenny face*

I would honestly prefer Daisy, Toad/Toadette and Waluigi to get in first to make the Mario roster feel complete.
So have Waluigi, Daisy, and Toad in Smash 5 (With one of them as DLC)? That IMO would be the best way to represent the entire Mario franchise since these are the only popular characters missing at the moment.

@ Tilk Tilk Don't worry, Daisy is still our #1 choice since we're pushing for her inclusion the most. ;)

Last edited:

memoryman3

Daisy Obsessed
NNID
memoryman3
When going through Daisy fan art in Pixiv, I've ran into this beautiful image.

中川るい(Dr.ワルイー)

Why? Why can't we have Busty Daisy and Crazy Tracy team up in a Captain Rainbow 2? :crying:

@ WillLi WillLi Spoilers man, you can use those spoilers.
This is phenomenal. I love Daisy's Stare.

If a Captain Rainbow 2 does get made, then I can see Daisy fitting in very well with the other neglected characters. She could even be the co-protagonist!

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
This is phenomenal. I love Daisy's Stare.

If a Captain Rainbow 2 does get made, then I can see Daisy fitting in very well with the other neglected characters. She could even be the co-protagonist!
Both Birdo and Daisy can fit well since these are Mario characters that are known for being neglected by both fans and the developers. I can image her dream of wanting to star in her own adventure but her lack of fighting spirit is what keeps her from doing so.

Captain Rainbow is an underrated title that failed to garner an audience in the Far East itself. At least Little Mac was lucky for achieving his dream while Takamaru is demoted joke status and Birdo had been left out of many games. As for what happened it the other nobodies from that game, it's fairly obvious. :(

memoryman3

Daisy Obsessed
NNID
memoryman3
Both Birdo and Daisy can fit well since these are Mario characters that are known for being neglected by both fans and the developers. I can image her dream of wanting to star in her own adventure but her lack of fighting spirit is what keeps her from doing so.

Captain Rainbow is an underrated title that failed to garner an audience in the Far East itself. At least Little Mac was lucky for achieving his dream while Takamaru is demoted joke status and Birdo had been left out of many games. As for what happened it the other nobodies from that game, it's fairly obvious. :(
It didn't help that Birdo was protrayed as a boy dressing up like a girl.

Top Bottom