• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pretty in pink or true in blue, Krystal for Sm4sh!

Fansmash

Smash Cadet
Hi, here since Switzerland !

I am a big fan of Krystal and I militate in the forum of SSB4 in France to convince that she would be a character completed for the game. As a result, I contribute to the Operation Cerinia since over there.

I gave my vote only to her and anybody else. I also hope for the return of Wolf and I shall like too much having Krystal and Wolf in DLC. I am rather optimistic in their inclusion. It's Time To Shine for Starfox.

Of the side France, they are more for King K Rool, Wolf, Isaac or Inkling. For Krystal, they remain indifferent but they accept him but it is at first Wolf before her.

I pray so that Sakurai hears finally our call and even if at the moment, she is not in SF ZERO, I am sure that she is going to return. It is impossible to transfer her.

It is necessary to believe up to the end, to believe in her !

I cannot come all the time (because my English is not good) but know that Krystal has of the support.

jahkzheng

Smash Lord
Okay guys, out of curiosity I've analyzed BluePikmin's poll again. Took a while to count it all up, analyze it, and decide to write this long post, so my data is actually a couple hours old, heh. I actually counted both total votes of "5" and the percentage of the character's total votes that were 5 votes. That way I could get a feel for who was leading in votes but also determine trends for those categories that had less total votes anyways. For instance, the part of the poll with characters from already repped franchises had 1608 votes when I analyzed it, whereas the third party category only had 1058 total votes. So although Krystal has more total votes than Banjo, we can see that Banjo is trending better than Krystal even with less total votes due to his percentage lead. Percentage allows you to extrapolate some while totals are just hard data regarding what's been voted. Make sense? Well, anyways, here's my data. Top 30s...

Total "5" Votes
1. King K. Rool --- 678 votes
2. Ice Climbers --- 619 votes
3. Wolf --- 612 votes
4. Inkling --- 607 votes
5. Isaac --- 555 votes
6. Snake --- 505 votes
7. Krystal --- 468 votes
8. Dixie Kong --- 433 votes
9. Banjo & Kazooie --- 431 votes
10. Bandana Dee --- 410 votes
11. (Impa) & (Bomberman) --- 400 votes (tied)
12. Shovel Knight --- 356 votes
13. Tetra --- 346 votes
14. Paper Mario --- 344 votes
15. (New Mii Class) & (Ridley) --- 330 votes (tied)
16. Chibi Robo --- 328 votes
17. Shantae --- 320 votes
18. Phoenix Wright --- 310 votes
19. Sceptile --- 305 votes
20. Waluigi --- 302 votes
21. Squirtle --- 296 votes
22. Professor Layton --- 293 votes
23. Simon Belmont --- 288 votes
24. (Wonder Red) & (Rayman) --- 287 votes (tied)
25. Ivysaur --- 277 votes
26. Black Shadow --- 267 votes
27. Hades --- 261 votes
28. Bayonetta --- 256 votes
29. Captain Toad --- 254 votes
30. (Classic Ganon) & (Takamaru) --- 248 votes (tied)

Percentage of "5" Votes
1. Ice Climbers --- 54.5%
2. Wolf --- 53.9%
3. Inkling --- 53.2%
4. Isaac --- 48.6%
5. Snake --- 47.7%
6. King K. Rool --- 42.2%
7. Banjo & Kazooie --- 40.7%
8. Bomberman --- 38.2%
9. Shovel Knight --- 33.6%
10. Shantae --- 30.2%
11. Phoenix Wright --- 29.3%
12. Krystal --- 29.1%
13. Ridley --- 29%
14. New Mii Class --- 28.9%
15. Chibi Robo --- 28.7%
16. Professor Layton --- 27.7%
17. Simon Belmont --- 27.2%
18. Rayman --- 27.1%
19. Dixie Kong --- 26.9%
20. Waluigi --- 26.6%
21. Squirtle --- 26.1%
22. Bandana Dee --- 25.5%
23. Wonder Red --- 25.1%
24. Impa --- 24.9%
25. Ivysaur --- 24.4%
26. Bayonetta --- 24.2%
27. Amaterasu --- 22.9%
28. Takamaru --- 21.8%
29. Tetra --- 21.5%
30. Paper Mario ---21.4%

At the time of my data gathering, the other two major catagories I haven't referenced yet - unrepped Nintendo franchises and "deconfirmed characters" - were both around 1140 total votes, so roughly a 100 more votes than the third party category but still nearly 500 less than the first category. This means that generally, the two categories with similar total votes around 1140, ended up not moving much relative to themselves between the total count and percentage. They did make up some pretty big ground on the first category, though the third party category made up even more signifcant ground from total to percentage. You might also say that the first category lost ground to the others in particular the third party category. For instance, King K. Rool was far and away the leader in 5 votes, but still had a smaller percentage of 5 votes compared to ICs and Wolf in spite of his 5 vote lead.

Now, I think the percentages allow us to extrapolate some, but not really too far. We can't assume that if Snake had 1608 people rate him like K. Rool did, that he'd have more total votes than K. Rool. I also think that the difference in total votes for each category is a result of some people only voting in the categories that mean anything to them. If they support Snake, they'll seek out the category with Snake in it to make sure he gets a five, for instance. Also, the generally high number of votes in the first category may indicate that more people are interested in characters in that category or it may mean that the first category is just the first one they see and some voters get weeded out with subsequent categories.... or both of course, which is the likely scenario.

So if you're wondering, "do the totals mean more or the percentages?", my personal feeling is that the totals are more indicative of total support. I think that both sets of data have something to offer though, only that the totals should be weighted more if we're to combine both sets of data. Not sure how that would happen. I already explained that the percentages allow some extrapolation and allow categories with different vote totals to be compared, but we can only predict so far like I referenced in the Snake comparison in the last paragraph. Also, the point that character supporters would seek out the category with their character in it supports the idea that the percentages may not convert to extrapolated totals. So although the first category has more votes than the third party category it could also point to there being just less fans of third party characters. The total votes have their own issues what with each category having a different number though. There's obviously some balance between the data sets, but I imagine there will always be fair sized margin of error, and that's just in analyzing what we have. Of course, there's a whole ballot of votes out there that this poll is struggling to make sense of. For all we know, there's 1000 more votes for Paper Mario out there, or maybe there's 10. The percentages don't tell us, only the trend so far. It's not my place to say, "This doesn't look right, there's no way Waluigi has more supporters than Rayman" or "There's no way that K. Rool has less support than the ICs even if the percent tells me he might"... so I'm not going to try and balance the data sets until it looks "right".

Oh, and thanks to @ BluePikmin11 BluePikmin11 for making this poll and Source Gaming for letting him make it more easily available to character supporters everywhere! I know I just analyzed and talked about this poll like I own it, but I certainly do not. I only find it very interesting, even if really when you think about it, it may not be actually telling us much about the ballot. You got to work with what you can get when it comes to these things.

Last edited:

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
Okay guys, out of curiosity I've analyzed BluePikmin's poll again. Took a while to count it all up, analyze it, and decide to write this long post, so my data is actually a couple hours old, heh. I actually counted both total votes of "5" and the percentage of the character's total votes that were 5 votes. That way I could get a feel for who was leading in votes but also determine trends for those categories that had less total votes anyways. For instance, the part of the poll with characters from already repped franchises had 1608 votes when I analyzed it, whereas the third party category only had 1058 total votes. So although Krystal has more total votes than Banjo, we can see that Banjo is trending better than Krystal even with less total votes due to his percentage lead. Percentage allows you to extrapolate some while totals are just hard data regarding what's been voted. Make sense? Well, anyways, here's my data. Top 30s...

Total "5" Votes
1. King K. Rool --- 678 votes
2. Ice Climbers --- 619 votes
3. Wolf --- 612 votes
4. Inkling --- 607 votes
5. Isaac --- 555 votes
6. Snake --- 505 votes
7. Krystal --- 468 votes
8. Dixie Kong --- 433 votes
9. Banjo & Kazooie --- 431 votes
10. Bandana Dee --- 410 votes
11. (Impa) & (Bomberman) --- 400 votes (tied)
12. Shovel Knight --- 356 votes
13. Tetra --- 346 votes
14. Paper Mario --- 344 votes
15. (New Mii Class) & (Ridley) --- 330 votes (tied)
16. Chibi Robo --- 328 votes
17. Shantae --- 320 votes
18. Phoenix Wright --- 310 votes
19. Sceptile --- 305 votes
20. Waluigi --- 302 votes
21. Squirtle --- 296 votes
22. Professor Layton --- 293 votes
23. Simon Belmont --- 288 votes
24. (Wonder Red) & (Rayman) --- 287 votes (tied)
25. Ivysaur --- 277 votes
26. Black Shadow --- 267 votes
27. Hades --- 261 votes
28. Bayonetta --- 256 votes
29. Captain Toad --- 254 votes
30. (Classic Ganon) & (Takamaru) --- 248 votes (tied)

Percentage of "5" Votes
1. Ice Climbers --- 54.5%
2. Wolf --- 53.9%
3. Inkling --- 53.2%
4. Isaac --- 48.6%
5. Snake --- 47.7%
6. King K. Rool --- 42.2%
7. Banjo & Kazooie --- 40.7%
8. Bomberman --- 38.2%
9. Shovel Knight --- 33.6%
10. Shantae --- 30.2%
11. Phoenix Wright --- 29.3%
12. Krystal --- 29.1%
13. Ridley --- 29%
14. New Mii Class --- 28.9%
15. Chibi Robo --- 28.7%
16. Professor Layton --- 27.7%
17. Simon Belmont --- 27.2%
18. Rayman --- 27.1%
19. Dixie Kong --- 26.9%
20. Waluigi --- 26.6%
21. Squirtle --- 26.1%
22. Bandana Dee --- 25.5%
23. Wonder Red --- 25.1%
24. Impa --- 24.9%
25. Ivysaur --- 24.4%
26. Bayonetta --- 24.2%
27. Amaterasu --- 22.9%
28. Takamaru --- 21.8%
29. Tetra --- 21.5%
30. Paper Mario ---21.4%

At the time of my data gathering, the other two major catagories I haven't referenced yet - unrepped Nintendo franchises and "deconfirmed characters" - were both around 1140 total votes, so roughly a 100 more votes than the third party category but still nearly 500 less than the first category. This means that generally, the two categories with similar total votes around 1140, ended up not moving much relative to the other categories or themselves between the total count and percentage. They only made up some ground on the first category whereas the third party category made up significant ground from total to percentage. You might also say that the first category lost ground to the others in particular the third party category. For instance, King K. Rool was far and away the leader in 5 votes, but still had a smaller percentage of 5 votes compared to ICs and Wolf in spite of his 5 vote lead.

Now, I think the percentages allow us to extrapolate some, but not really too far. We can't assume that if Snake had 1608 people rate him like K. Rool did, that he'd have more total votes than K. Rool. I also think that the difference in total votes for each category is a result of some people only voting in the categories that mean anything to them. If they support Snake, they'll seek out the category with Snake in it to make sure he gets a five, for instance. Also, the generally high number of votes in the first category may indicate that more people are interested in characters in that category or it may mean that the first category is just the first one they see and some voters get weeded out with subsequent categories.... or both of course, which is the likely scenario.

So if you're wondering, "do the totals mean more or the percentages?", my personal feeling is that the totals are more indicative of total support. I think that both sets of data have something to offer though, only that the totals should be weighted more if we're to combine both sets of data. Not sure how that would happen. I already explained that the percentages allow some extrapolation and allow categories with different vote totals to be compared, but we can only predict so far like I referenced in the Snake comparison in the last paragraph. Also, the point that character supporters would seek out the category with their character in it supports the idea that the percentages may not convert to extrapolated totals. So although the first category has more votes than the third party category it could also point to there being just less fans of third party characters. The total votes have their own issues what with each category having a different number though. There's obviously some balance between the data sets, but I imagine there will always be fair sized margin of error, and that's just in analyzing what we have. Of course, there's a whole ballot of votes out there that this poll is struggling to make sense of. For all we know, there's 1000 more votes for Paper Mario out there, or maybe there's 10. The percentages don't tell us, only the trend so far. It's not my place to say, "This doesn't look right, there's no way Waluigi has more supporters than Rayman" or "There's no way that K. Rool has less support than the ICs even if the percent tells me he might"... so I'm not going to try and balance the data sets until it looks "right".
Share this to the Individual character thread if you don't mind. :3

IanTheGamer

Smash Champion
Remove the vets who are likely to be pre ballot fanservice DLC.(Wolf and maybe Snake), and the Ice Climbers who aren't coming back because of the limitations on 3DS, and we are in the top 5, pretty darn good I must say.
(SERIOUSLY, WHY CAN'T THOSE THICK SKULLED IDIOTS GET IT?! SAKURAI ALREADY TRIED TO MAKE THE ICE CLIMBERS WORK ON 3DS BUT COULDN'T, DUE TO HARDWARE LIMITATIONS!)

Last edited:

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
Remove the vets who are likely to be pre ballot fanservice DLC.(Wolf and maybe Snake), and the Ice Climbers who aren't coming back because of the limitations on 3DS, and we are in the top 5, pretty darn good I must say.
(SERIOUSLY, WHY CAN'T THOSE THICK SKULLED IDIOTS GET IT?! SAKURAI ALREADY TRIED TO MAKE THE ICE CLIMBERS WORK ON 3DS BUT COULDN'T, DUE TO HARDWARE LIMITATIONS!)
The heart wants what the heart wants. Same deal with Ridley. I think their strategy is to get the support in for the next game. I hardly think support is what either character needs. They weren't omitted for lack of popularity, but for technical limitations and ideologies respectively.

Last edited:

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
Knock it off, both of you. This thread isn't for bashing other characters.

So if you're wondering, "do the totals mean more or the percentages?", my personal feeling is that the totals are more indicative of total support. I think that both sets of data have something to offer though, only that the totals should be weighted more if we're to combine both sets of data.
Yeah, I'd agree that the totals are a better thing to look at than percentages. Not just for the reasons you mentioned, but you also have to remember how many vocal supporters there are that'd deliberately rank any character low that they'd see as competition to theirs. Because of that, the percentage-based data could tell you more of which characters have more pronounced bandwagons.

jahkzheng

Smash Lord
The heart wants what the heart wants. Same deal with Ridley. I think their strategy is to get the support in for the next game. I hardly think support is what either character needs. They weren't omitted for lack of popularity, but for technical limitations and ideologies respectively.
I'm just quoting ~Krystal~ here for @ IanTheGamer IanTheGamer and @ Bone Conjurer Bone Conjurer because it applies.

Lets try not to be insulting of other people's desires. It bothers me to see it in our group, because, as Krystal supporters, we know what it's like to be on the receiving end. It's also a poor reflection on our group and our community, and we really don't need that. Try to be thoughtful. Supportive of your own character long long before your even think about being disparaging to another character.

Someone wrote something very relevant to this in the K Rool thread a couple days ago and I replied to it in agreement. Basically, be good to your fellow character supporters even if you support a different character. It's better for everyone. Here's the link to my response to said post so as to include both posts.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
Whatever. I'll stop it.

Edit: Maybe Ian and I could move that discussion to a PM?
That or the official character discussion thread. It's ok to have negative opinions about characters, but the bees will come swarming to this location if you share them here. I have a general purpose PM I'm part of where I can share all the controversial opinions I want. I like the privacy of openly discussing my views with people I trust.

jahkzheng

Smash Lord
Knock it off, both of you. This thread isn't for bashing other characters.

Yeah, I'd agree that the totals are a better thing to look at than percentages. Not just for the reasons you mentioned, but you also have to remember how many vocal supporters there are that'd deliberately rank any character low that they'd see as competition to theirs. Because of that, the percentage-based data could tell you more of which characters have more pronounced bandwagons.
My concern wasn't with any of the other percentages or vote counts in the other number ratings. Just the 5 votes. The percents of the 5 votes were gathered not as a means to compare to the percents of the other number ratings, but as a way to possibly extrapolate data regarding more 5 votes. I didn't look at them and think, "darn, Krystal just got 29.1% of her votes as fives". I looked at them like, "what does this percent say about her total five votes in comparison to characters in other categories?" I don't care about the actual percent number, only how it applies to the number of 5 votes. And this only because each category had different total vote numbers. If each category had the same number of total votes, I wouldn't have even bothered with the percentages. They wouldn't tell me anything that the 5 votes couldn't. The percents are just factors correlated to the five vote "solution", both actual and hypothetical.

For instance, 40.7% of Banjo's votes were 5s while the total voters in that category was 1058 and his total number of five votes was 431. We can extrapolate that if that percent held true, his total number of five votes after 2000 total voters would be 814. Now, like I explained a number of times, that's a pretty big assumption. The next 1000 voters might give him all 1s or all 5s, however unlikely. The percent at least tells us the trend. It's why I'd choose not to weigh it as heavily as vote totals since the percentage trend is used to measure hypothetical five votes whereas the five vote total is hard tangible data. Of course, this being a poll, even that hard tangible data is just a snapshot of the bigger picture. But of the data available, the five vote totals are among the best thing to look at with the percents simply being useful in balancing out the fact that the categories didn't each have the same number of voters.

I did rank the five vote percentages though because it was another way to rank which characters had the most support. It was more like a hypothetical list however assuming that every category had the same total number of voters and the percents didn't change. At the same time, the actual five votes list wasn't cut and dry either since some characters had less votes likely due to being in a category that had less total voters. Hence the need to find some balance in there that I'm not willing to dig into. Was easier just to make the two lists and let others make sense of it, heh.

Yay math!
...not really.
But hey, data can be fun and interesting.

Last edited:

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
Sorry about that, well we are still in the top 5 of the likely characters, Wolf has a 50-50 shot of being DLC
I don't have the numbers to back it up, but I'm confident Krystal is in the top 10 most requested Nintendo newcomers on the official ballot. No matter what underlying motives you could point to behind the surge on the fan poll, this turnout is no less valid than what's likely happened with the official ballot. You know, the ballot where Nintendo lets one person vote 10 times on 10 different devices. The number of votes are going to be crazy for sure. One thing is certain, at this point, Krystal has her share of them.

Last edited:

Sage of Ice

Smash Ace
NNID
SageofIce
i had the most delightful chat over on miiverse

lmao bye.png

opinion-based argument + blatant lack of research + furry hater sifting through an openly furry user's activity feed (the post he commented on was a few months old)

troll or not, it requires an impressive level of boredom, dedication, or both to be this cheesed off at a character

duhhhhh.png

TheCynicalCdr

Smash Ace

opinion-based argument + blatant lack of research + furry hater sifting through an openly furry user's activity feed (the post he commented on was a few months old)

troll or not, it requires an impressive level of boredom, dedication, or both to be this cheesed off at a character

View attachment 73725
Assuming this is from the Support Fox page, i'm guessing those that are making it a mess are from Gamefaqs, I seriously doubt those from other communities would be this stupid to do this sort of thing since well miiverse is kinda a childs thing. Believe it or not I saw someone try using that joke of a video Jontron made of Adventures as a fact against one of the pieces Alfore did. He removed it though, probably because of how stupid it was, like really stupid.

Sage of Ice

Smash Ace
NNID
SageofIce
Assuming this is from the Support Fox page, i'm guessing those that are making it a mess are from Gamefaqs, I seriously doubt those from other communities would be this stupid to do this sort of thing since well miiverse is kinda a childs thing. Believe it or not I saw someone try using that joke of a video Jontron made of Adventures as a fact against one of the pieces Alfore did. He removed it though, probably because of how stupid it was, like really stupid.
oh no this post was directly to my activity feed (from before the redesign) which means literally the only possible way he could have found it was to dig through my activity feed for something to dump on

so it's about 300% worse (as in, hilarious) but in general you're probably right

Last edited:

darklink34

Smash Journeyman

View attachment 73725
I just love that "she was only added to pander towards furries" quote, like that someone would actually think that "we should make our game about anthro animals so we can boost our sales by pandering toward furries". It's probably the most ******** thing I have ever heard xD and it always makes me laugh. I bet that nobody in the dev team even knew what a furry was at the time. It just shows how they literally have no good arguments to not have Krystal in SF, and it just ends up making them pathetic. Next thing they're going to say that Okami games amaterasu was only a wolf (not sure what animal she is in the games, so sorry if I got it wrong) because they wanted to pander towards people who like bestiality.

RetroBro

Smash Ace
Fortunately for you guys, hatred for a certain character/detractors does not cancel out your votes on the Nintendo ballot.

Don't let the ignorant and haters demoralize you all. I don't really care if Krystal gets in or not, don't have much of an attachment. But you should all keep yer spirits high.

Wolfheart07

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Dragonheart07
Yeah. Let's not the trolls/haters stop us from getting what we want. More power for us Krystal fans and supporters.

XeVioN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
XeVioN !
I just love that "she was only added to pander towards furries" quote, like that someone would actually think that "we should make our game about anthro animals so we can boost our sales by pandering toward furries". It's probably the most ******** thing I have ever heard xD and it always makes me laugh. I bet that nobody in the dev team even knew what a furry was at the time. It just shows how they literally have no good arguments to not have Krystal in SF, and it just ends up making them pathetic. Next thing they're going to say that Okami games amaterasu was only a wolf (not sure what animal she is in the games, so sorry if I got it wrong) because they wanted to pander towards people who like bestiality.
Well get this. (The most ******** Krystal related post I've seen)

saw it on miiverse and went something like this:
#Wolflivesmatter
Don't vote Krystal we don't need to have 2 foxes, the roster needs more animal diversity don't discriminate Wolfs.

I've seen dumb reasons before but this... It's like saying we don't need Issac because we have too many human characters instead we should add Sylux beccause I feel the roster needs more aliens.

thief_of_demons

Smash Journeyman

#Wolflivesmatter
Don't vote Krystal we don't need to have 2 foxes, the roster needs more animal diversity don't discriminate Wolfs.

I've seen dumb reasons before but this... It's like saying we don't need Issac because we have too many human characters instead we should add Sylux beccause I feel the roster needs more aliens.
We can't be discriminating those poor aliens either.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
Krystal is literally the last Cerinian. How is she not in a reserve and on the Smash Bros roster already?! I get to be an environmentalist, look at me, mommy!

#CeriniansAreEndangered
#PreserveKrystal
#FreeKrystal (Get it?! :troll:)

thief_of_demons

Smash Journeyman
Krystal is literally the last Cerinian. How is she not in a reserve and on the Smash Bros roster already?! I get to be an environmentalist, look at me, mommy!

#CeriniansAreEndangered
#PreserveKrystal
#FreeKrystal (Get it?! :troll:)
Buuuut, If she's endangered, surely the last thing she should be doing is getting in life threatening fights with huge fire breathing beasts, swordsmen with bulging muscles and overweight plumbers?

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
Buuuut, If she's endangered, surely the last thing she should be doing is getting in life threatening fights with huge fire breathing beasts, swordsmen with bulging muscles and overweight plumbers?
Way to be a downer. Way to be a contrarian. Campaign's over everyone. Load the signs into the truck.

thief_of_demons

Smash Journeyman
Way to be a downer. Way to be a contrarian. Campaign's over everyone. Load the signs into the truck.
Hey, don't let me stop your campaign. I want Krystal in the game as much as the next person, but you wouldn't throw an endangered fox into a lions den in real life. Just consider me a mere bystander offering his thoughts.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
Hey, don't let me stop your campaign. I want Krystal in the game as much as the next person, but you wouldn't throw an endangered fox into a lions den in real life. Just consider me a mere bystander offering his thoughts.
A bystander I can tune out? Okay!

darklink34

Smash Journeyman

#Wolflivesmatter

Well depending on the context it can kinda sound like a "silly" way to try and voice an opinion of wanting Wolf for smash. But it can definitely be just some extremely dumb argument too, wouldn't be surprised if it was, since Krystal haters have zero good arguments and just try and yell nonsense with no real meaning. I'm waiting for them to start saying that Krystal is dumb and should be removed because blue foxes aren't real. Honestly even that would be a better argument than what the haters come up with form their assess xD.
The day Krystal gets (hopefully) announced, I'm so gonna spend some quality time throwing some gas to burning flames of haters, I know it's kinda stooping on their level, but at that moment I wouldn't give a damn. That kind of a chance doesn't come too often, so I wouldn't wanna miss it. But after that I would just keep on partying about the fact that she would be in smash, and on her release I would make it my mission to learn to play as her, even though I'm really not that good in smash.

Wolfheart07

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Dragonheart07
Well depending on the context it can kinda sound like a "silly" way to try and voice an opinion of wanting Wolf for smash. But it can definitely be just some extremely dumb argument too, wouldn't be surprised if it was, since Krystal haters have zero good arguments and just try and yell nonsense with no real meaning. I'm waiting for them to start saying that Krystal is dumb and should be removed because blue foxes aren't real. Honestly even that would be a better argument than what the haters come up with form their assess xD.
The day Krystal gets (hopefully) announced, I'm so gonna spend some quality time throwing some gas to burning flames of haters, I know it's kinda stooping on their level, but at that moment I wouldn't give a damn. That kind of a chance doesn't come too often, so I wouldn't wanna miss it. But after that I would just keep on partying about the fact that she would be in smash, and on her release I would make it my mission to learn to play as her, even though I'm really not that good in smash.
Oh trust me, the moment on that day if she makes it into Smash, it'll be the best day of our lives and will annoy the haters even more and they think they're going to stop us? Not by a long shot. Because it will also show that we have come a long way since Brawl to having her finally get her shot to compete against the entire roster. That is why hopefully after everything that has been going on of both us Westerners and the Japanese audience who want her in along with that article of Krystal being considered for Brawl, hopefully Sakurai won't ignore her this time.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
A question to everyone: what will your tags be in For Glory the day Krystal gets in? I'm leaning towards UMAD cuz I'm so original.

Top Bottom