• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pretty in pink or true in blue, Krystal for Sm4sh!

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
I won't lie.

I only bothered with Soulcalibur because of Lizardman/Aeon Calcos. If SC6 cuts Lizardman/Aeon I will not buy it. Plain and simple. I only cared to try Mortal Kombat because of Reptile. I only bought the original Smash Bros. for 64 because Pikachu was there.

I honestly think the delay is to take care of these crappy level textures which were paraded around, tarred and feathered (including by me, because there was no excuse for an end-of-generation game to look that bad). Crisp worlds and crisp cutscenes. They're basically giving the game that much needed Nintendo brand of buffering and polish. I won't lie, I think if they rushed SFZ to November of this year it would have been panned, deserved or not. I think they should hold off as long as they need to.

And this is just what Miyamoto said, there could be other reasons as to why that he didn't specify. Obviously it had to be bad enough to make them delay the game when they were dead set to have it ready by holiday season. And that's not just to "please the fans" because it would sell the best during said season and now it's going to miss out on those sales...which is fine, if the game isn't ready for release. I'd rather have SFZ sell less copies and get praised, leading to more copies, than try to sell more too early and get panned, meaning no new copies are bought.
I'm in heavy favor of a delay if it means they get to release the game they wanted. No matter what side you're on in the reimaging debate (whether a sequel to Assault or a 64 retelling was the better idea), you have to want the best Star Fox game possible. I'm glad they delayed it, because I had some concerns about the textures myself. To be fair, the gameplay looked ready to go. I can't see how else they could expand there.... Actually, bombs would be nice. Sorry, I'm a fan of them.

dangeraaron10

Smash Master
Just looking for some options to get Krystal in the game and stay in people's minds since the story is already Starfox 64 2. So they could add Krystal at least in some sort of cameo. One mission Fox has to defend the planet of Krystal's civilization, maybe Krystal learns about Starfox there or something. I don't know, I dont write them I just play them.

For the record, I like Adventures (didn't I said this 100 pages ago or something?). But the story was cheesy and not that necessary in the grand scheme of things. Right now it only works to introduce Krystal in the crew and that side-questy mission in Assault (dont remember if it has impact in Command though). And the remark about Tricky stays.
I didn't care for Tricky either.

I do get a bit sad when I see scathing hate on Adventures. As much as I like JonTron he's kind of part of the problem, and a game that would have been amazing on its own had Star Fox forced onto it and all the Star Fox fans hated it because it wasn't nostalgic and it wasn't Star Fox 64.

Adventures was indeed my first Star Fox game. And I heavily prefer it to any other Star Fox game I played (because I detest rail shooters strongly, I just flat out dislike them, or any similarly linear game). I was interested in it because I recognized Fox from Smash Bros. Melee and it had dinosaurs in it, so instant win. My favorite part was Dragon Rock where you got to be disguised as a Sharpclaw and where you got to ride around on the Earthshaker (the dino tribe names are fuzzy to me so I might be wrong on both accounts). I just loved Dragon Rock, how open it was, how atmospheric and alien it was. Riding the triceratops was the highlight of it, plus the badass dragon boss. I also love RPGs in general. It looked BEAUTIFUL on the Gamecube, and honestly I think it looks better than SFZ. (hence why it was probably delayed)

And then give me Star Fox 64, the "definitive" Star Fox game, and I hate it. I don't get the appeal and never will. In fact the space segments of Adventures was my least favorite part, and I LOATHED the fact that I got jipped out of a fight with General Scales and was flung into space to fight Andross, who was...hiding this entire time by facing away from people and his back was a Krazoa statue.

This game would have been so much better left the way it was, but Krystal would be a Rare character, and thus probably not ever be in Smash.

Brand me a heretic, go ahead.

Edit; I mean come ON, how does this NOT send chills down your spine?

This game also has one of my favorite video game soundtracks of all time and I wish I had the entire soundtrack at my disposal.

Last edited:

Krayon Kaphonie

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Kaphonie
Jordan Sweeto added me as a friend on deviantart ! ! :D he came to me ! \(>○<)/ Guess I have to keep drawing starfox fanart but I feel like I'm gonna attract people away from my original characters and that's not good xD

Last edited:

jahkzheng

Smash Lord
Just looking for some options to get Krystal in the game and stay in people's minds since the story is already Starfox 64 2. So they could add Krystal at least in some sort of cameo. One mission Fox has to defend the planet of Krystal's civilization, maybe Krystal learns about Starfox there or something. I don't know, I dont write them I just play them.

For the record, I like Adventures (didn't I said this 100 pages ago or something?). But the story was cheesy and not that necessary in the grand scheme of things. Right now it only works to introduce Krystal in the crew and that side-questy mission in Assault (dont remember if it has impact in Command though). And the remark about Tricky stays.
Oh, I misinterpreted what you meant. I should've guessed since I know you've been around here supporting Krystal before on several occasions. Instead my mind went straight to being surprised at what I thought you meant rather than being logical, heh.

Yes, that could happen I suppose. Who know how they'd work it in. I think a few of us brainstormed some ideas several pages back. There's the possibility that they could feature a Cerinian mission.

I think someone else mentioned that Krystal is pretty young even relative to Fox according to some source I'm not sure is canon, and it might be a little weird for her to cameo if she's just a kid. But then, I never heard where the ages of the characters came from. My guess it's some game booklet "canon" which has always seemed flexible to me. The original Metroid game booklet referred to Samus as a "he" for instance. And if we're really changing the story so drastically anyways, they could work Krystal in if they really wanted to.

Someone else mentioned incorporating Sauria into the story and elude to Adventures, although some canon out there says Adventures happens years later so too strong a foreshadowing might feel off. Again, this is a "canon" that I don't know where it comes from. Nowhere in Star Fox Adventures do I remember a date since Lylat Wars being mentioned. Booklet canon again perhaps?

And then there's the fun idea of just throwing time travel nonsense into the story and really mixing things up. Maybe Krystal comes from the future to help. Maybe this is how the story of the Lylat Wars gets taken on a new path. Maybe this is a rehash of Awakening and Krystal is the new Lucina... inb4 she's a Fox clone, lol.

Most likely scenario though is that she doesn't appear at all, but isn't retonned either. It's already what I'm expecting pretty much, so I wouldn't really be upset about it. It's more silly that Zero is another Lylat Wars game.

Last edited:

dangeraaron10

Smash Master
Oh, I misinterpreted what you meant. I should've guessed since I know you've been around here supporting Krystal before on several occasions. Instead my mind went straight to being surprised at what I thought you meant rather than being logical, heh.

Yes, that could happen I suppose. Who know how they'd work it in. I think a few of us brainstormed some ideas several pages back. There's the possibility that they could feature a Cerinian mission.

I think someone else mentioned that Krystal is pretty young even relative to Fox according to some source I'm not sure is canon, and it might be a little weird for her to cameo if she's just a kid. But then, I never heard where the ages of the characters came from. My guess it's some game booklet "canon" which has always seemed flexible to me. The original Metroid game booklet referred to Samus as a "he" for instance. And if we're really changing the story so drastically anyways, they could work Krystal in if they really wanted to.

Someone else mentioned incorporating Sauria into the story and elude to Adventures, although some canon out there says Adventures happens years later so too strong a foreshadowing might feel off. Again, this is a "canon" that I don't know where it comes from. Nowhere in Star Fox Adventures do I remember a date since Lylat Wars being mentioned. Booklet canon again perhaps?

And then there's the fun idea of just throwing time travel nonsense into the story and really mixing things up. Maybe Krystal comes from the future to help. Maybe this is how the story of the Lylat Wars gets taken on a new path. Maybe this is a rehash of Awakening and Krystal is the new Lucina... inb4 she's a Fox clone, lol.
I guess we'll just have to wait and see. I wouldn't be getting my hopes up about them plugging Krystal into the game. This seems straight up like Star Fox 64 and Miyamoto even said this as much. He's only differentiating the game via the dual screen mechanic and addition of the Walker mode from Star Fox 2. He said the story is episodic and only a couple of hours long so it makes me think if the game's story is just a bunch of branching paths. Sauria COULD be involved in one of them, should they exist, but again this game is riding off SF64 nostalgia like the Star Fox fans wanted (at least the vocal ones) so we'll see how this goes.

jahkzheng

Smash Lord
I guess we'll just have to wait and see. I wouldn't be getting my hopes up about them plugging Krystal into the game. This seems straight up like Star Fox 64 and Miyamoto even said this as much. He's only differentiating the game via the dual screen mechanic and addition of the Walker mode from Star Fox 2. He said the story is episodic and only a couple of hours long so it makes me think if the game's story is just a bunch of branching paths. Sauria COULD be involved in one of them, should they exist, but again this game is riding off SF64 nostalgia like the Star Fox fans wanted (at least the vocal ones) so we'll see how this goes.
Being set in the period of the Lylat Wars, I assume if any cameo eluding to Krystal were to happen, it would be a Cerinian cameo. Sauria wasn't really associated with Krystal until the events of Adventures. They could still cameo Sauria in the game but there's no chance even a young Krystal would show up. That is, unless they really screw with the universe in this reimagining.

Also, I accidentally posted the post your responded to early. I meant for it to be a reply to Banjo and I had planned that last sentence I ended up editing in too. So, you can see, I'm aware of the actually likelihood of any cameo. Also, if you didn't know what the first sentence was about, now you know... I was repsonding to Banjo, heh.

Last edited:

dangeraaron10

Smash Master
Being set in the period of the Lylat Wars, I assume if any cameo eluding to Krystal were to happen, it would be a Cerinian cameo. Sauria wasn't really associated with Krystal until the events of Adventures. They could still cameo Sauria in the game but there's no chance even a young Krystal would show up. That is, unless they really screw with the universe in this reimagining.

Also, I accidentally posted the post your responded to early. I meant for it to be a reply to Banjo and I had planned that last sentence I ended up editing in too. So, you can see, I'm aware of the actually likelihood of any cameo. Also, if you didn't know what the first sentence was about, now you know... I was repsonding to Banjo, heh.
I was a bit confused as to who you were talking to, and after rereading it a few times I just assumed it was to Banjo. No big deal.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Bad news Star Fox Zero got delayed to next year. They're holding it back to polish it up for release.

TheLegendaryFoxFire

Smash Journeyman
Good. Good. Goodx99.
I've been saying for the longest time that this game was in no shape or form ready for a release let. When I hear during the TreeHouse Livestream that they were still working on the game and how..."bad" it looked during the LiveStream I knew it wasn't ready and I guess Miyamoto knew that too.

thief_of_demons

Smash Journeyman
I think it'd be interesting to see a Cerinian mission or cameo not just for confirmation that Krystal hasn't been completely sidelined (though that'd be the best part about it), but also to finally be able to see some backstory behind it all. Obviously Krystal would be very young at the time, but who knows, maybe we'd see other Cerinians instead, heck, maybe even Krystal's parents. Of course, saying that, this IS a reimagining, so since it's completely separate from the timeline, they could easily bring Krystal into it at any age without it causing any major plot holes. Ultimately I'm still not expecting to see Krystal in Zero, but it's definitely something to think about.

If she was introduced into either this game' or a future game in a completely different way though, I have to say I'd find it hard to get my head around, with it being completely different to what I've known for years and all, but in the end I'd just be happy to see her back in ANY kind of way.

Last edited:

Infimus

Smash Apprentice

I'm really glad by this decision, the lack of information plus the lack of overall marketing was making me worry that people might forget the title because of the underwhelming Digital Event. The graphics are the least of my problems, if they use the extra time to not only polish the gameplay but also put some new stuff like some sort of online multiplayer mode, I might get this game on Day One.

Wolfheart07

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Dragonheart07
Not surprised and there's actually a silver lining for me with this. Early on before Zero had a release data I expressed a desire that they take all the time they need because I didn't want the game to be rushed and I wanted them to spend time working on content deepening. I'm hopeful this delay means we'll end up with a better game, as it should imply. There were a lot of little questions about this game that Miyamoto didn't really have answered, so maybe these things can be addressed with the extra time.

The only downside for me is it does put a question mark on the whole Smash Bros tie in. If Wolf's been planned all along as a tie in, is he getting delayed now too? I've been waiting a long while for him to get on the roster already so Krystal can get the full spotlight, but he's missed chance after chance and even if he's being planned as we speak it's too late for the ballot most likely. On the flip side, with every delay, the chances that Wolf and Krystal get released together increase. Now, it's not really the ideal scenario. The ideal scenario is that Wolf was announced a while ago so Krystal would be the sole big ballot threat from Star Fox. But it's becoming the ideal scenario. Assuming Wolf is still planned to be Star Fox Zero tie in, which while it makes sense is still a pretty big assumption, he may not be a thing until 2016. And that's enough time for the ballot to be assessed and a ballot character released along side him perhaps. Krystal is popular and seems like the ideal DLC "partner".

But Sakurai is hard to predict and as much as I want to believe in something that I both want and makes sense, we could see Star Fox get a giant DLC snub and some other barely popular character get in instead because he felt like it. I hope the more sensible thing to do is what happens, at least my idea of sensible, heh.
I'm not surprised of Zero being delayed. So it looks like the Zelda fans aren't the only ones who have to wait. We are like them. And since the game has been pushed back to the first quarter of 2016, it will give Miyamoto more time he needs to polish the game even further. I rather play a polished game than playing a rushed game with bugs and glitches up the yin yang. It also shows that Miyamoto and his developers working on this game along with the people at Nintendo do care about this game after all and are making a big deal out of it.

Obviously we'll hear more info on this game in the layer months especially in the next Direct. Even with this delay, I don't think that it's going to hurt Wolf and Krystal's chances as DLC characters to make it into Smash 4 and I doubt that they would delay the Smash 4 Falco Amiibo because of this. Getting back to Zero, with this delay, hopefully Miyamoto will be able to add more content and hopefully include a online multiplayer section or any type of multiplayer of some sort along with a new Amiibo lineup based off on that game. What do you guys think?

XeVioN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
XeVioN !
I'm more than fine with the delay
By polishing the game I hope they mean improve textures and stuff I don't think they can do a huge improvements in just 2~4 months.

PS: By the way Nintendo If you add Krystal even as small cameo appearence...

#DontDelayTheGame4Nothing

Last edited:

Krayon Kaphonie

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Kaphonie
I just thought of something . What if the next characters were Toad, Dixie and Wolf? Toad would make since as the next newcomer since the whole Super Mario maker thing o.o I know dixie may be a long shot but she wouldn't be that hard to make. Wolf could be announced as the "star fox zero is delayed but we want you to look forward to the game so here's wolf to make you want zero " I guess Krystal would come in later with K.Rool if this happend o.o I picture krystal and k.rool being released at the same time anyway xD but I was just looking at the roster and imagined how weird it'd be to see Mewtwo , Lucas, Roy and Ryu and then Wolf and krystal. It'd look so.. odd xD (even though I want them both more than anything) I was just trying to look at it with an unbiased eye.

jahkzheng

Smash Lord
I just thought of something . What if the next characters were Toad, Dixie and Wolf? Toad would make since as the next newcomer since the whole Super Mario maker thing o.o I know dixie may be a long shot but she wouldn't be that hard to make. Wolf could be announced as the "star fox zero is delayed but we want you to look forward to the game so here's wolf to make you want zero " I guess Krystal would come in later with K.Rool if this happend o.o I picture krystal and k.rool being released at the same time anyway xD but I was just looking at the roster and imagined how weird it'd be to see Mewtwo , Lucas, Roy and Ryu and then Wolf and krystal. It'd look so.. odd xD (even though I want them both more than anything) I was just trying to look at it with an unbiased eye.
The character select screen already looks really odd, so no biggie in my eyes.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
I just thought of something . What if the next characters were Toad, Dixie and Wolf? Toad would make since as the next newcomer since the whole Super Mario maker thing o.o I know dixie may be a long shot but she wouldn't be that hard to make.
Riot and picket of course. But really, I want Dixie and Toad, so no problems. I know you do too. =3
Wolf could be announced as the "star fox zero is delayed but we want you to look forward to the game so here's wolf to make you want zero " I guess Krystal would come in later with K.Rool if this happend o.o I picture krystal and k.rool being released at the same time anyway xD but I was just looking at the roster and imagined how weird it'd be to see Mewtwo , Lucas, Roy and Ryu and then Wolf and krystal. It'd look so.. odd xD (even though I want them both more than anything) I was just trying to look at it with an unbiased eye.

Rareware pack. K. Rool x Krystal. The perfect ship. :love:

They really should sort that character selection screen though.

Last edited:

Bone Conjurer

Smash Apprentice
Also, what are some of your guys' friend codes (I think that is what it is for Wii U...I play Xbox/PC)? I would love to play a few friendly matches against some of you guys. Hopefully one day we'll get to do one of those matches with Krystal. You can PM me if you're interested.

And it was a little odd at first, but I adjusted very quickly. I was a quite a bit younger then and also preferred Brawl over Melee. The only issue I have with it are grabs (I use the default control scheme), and sometimes Smashes get me. Grabs are A+B and I've definitely Shadow-Foxed over my fair share of ledges by accident.

I'm not overly worried. I've seen much worse on there, and I won't have it on there terribly long. I'll go back to being Santiago. It will just be my formal invitation for haters to suck it...limited time only. lol
Do you have the 3DS version? I only have that with me right now.
View attachment 73891Well.. I finially got around to it but for some reason I'm not happy with it xD!! I guess I don't like how pale she looks O.o But oh well, I don't feel like dwelling over it cause I worked on this for so long. I'll post 4 color alts real soon. But the Assault and Adventures costumes might have to wait awhile cause there's a lot of house work to do.. and other stuff. :l

If you wanna download it:
http://kaphonie.deviantart.com/art/Smashified-Krystal-By-Kaphonie-560933421

Edit: @ ~Krystal~ ~Krystal~ My tag will change to "Dixie DLC" xD!!!
Impressive. Looks like we wouldn't need the Smashified team in order to increase Krys's chances. :bee:
Welp, there's your answer. Did I pass the test?
Once again, Ninty is focusing too much on that gimmicky tablet and thus their games are suffering for it (someone I follow on YT also said that if they didn't have that gimmick, then their games would release sooner, among other things). Miyamoto focusing on utilizing the tablet to its fullest "potential" also contradicts his statement of it being a "flawed concept."

darklink34

Smash Journeyman
I was a bit surprised about the delay of SF Zero, I mean a lot of people believed that it would get delayed, but I just doubt that Nintendo would do that. I'm always glad that a game is delayed because the devs want to create a good product for consumers, but I'm still a bit bummed about it.
I had a bit of faith for a Star Fox promotion with smash, but now that it's delayed I have no idea what's gonna happen with smash DLC.
Everyday I keep wondering the possibilities of Krystal getting in smash. I just want the day to come when she's announced or this whole DLC thing to come to end for smash 4 :/, so that it would stop bothering me so much... It would just mean so much for me if she were to be added to smash. I blame the whole ballot thing for this. >.>
Plus it doesn't really help that SF Zero is just SF N64 again, making me even more worried that Star Fox series would just go back and stay as simplistic as the first SF games.

Sorry for the downer talk ^^ I'm just glad there's a thread that supports the only character I want for smash! It at least gives me some hope for her inclusion in smash.

IanTheGamer

Smash Champion
How was saying that necessary or relevant to the conversation?
Since the game was delayed, If Miyamoto and EAD focused more on the core gameplay and not on some stupid gimmicky features that really add nothing to the gameplay experience, maybe the game would have looked better and be released this year

darklink34

Smash Journeyman
Miyamoto has more bad ideas than good ideas these days
I don't really think so. Sure he has made some mistakes, but everyone does them sometimes. We should still remember how many great things he has done. I'm not saying he should be immune to criticism, because I think criticism is always great and needed, no matter what.
Sure Star Fox Zero might not be the ideal SF game that I hoped, but I still don't think he's incompetent. He's a man with a different style of vision than most devs these days and maybe a bit of a "airheaded" for his own good. But honestly whole Nintendo is airheaded if you ask me. <.<
I do hope that after Zero some other studio or a team gets their chance to do something with Star Fox soon and hopefully make it closer to Assault (I should probably re-play that game again :3), and that Miyamoto would try some other Nintendo IP.

thief_of_demons

Smash Journeyman
I don't really think so. Sure he has made some mistakes, but everyone does them sometimes. We should still remember how many great things he has done. I'm not saying he should be immune to criticism, because I think criticism is always great and needed, no matter what.
Sure Star Fox Zero might not be the ideal SF game that I hoped, but I still don't think he's incompetent. He's a man with a different style of vision than most devs these days and maybe a bit of a "airheaded" for his own good. But honestly whole Nintendo is airheaded if you ask me. <.<
I do hope that after Zero some other studio or a team gets their chance to do something with Star Fox soon and hopefully make it closer to Assault (I should probably re-play that game again :3), and that Miyamoto would try some other Nintendo IP.
While Nintendo have made some bad decisions with the Wii U, I wouldn't necessarily say that Nintendo are taking a "bad" direction with some of their more recent games, just a different one. I'm sure that direction will end up changing again in years to come and that can only be a good thing. Too many game companies are stuck on repeat these days.

darklink34

Smash Journeyman
While Nintendo have made some bad decisions with the Wii U, I wouldn't necessarily say that Nintendo are taking a "bad" direction with some of their more recent games, just a different one. I'm sure that direction will end up changing again in years to come and that can only be a good thing. Too many game companies are stuck on repeat these days.
True, but Nintendo themselves are definitely stuck in the forgotten past regarding to some of their policies and choices... I honestly sometimes feel a bit ashamed for supporting Nintendo when they are trying to be complete control freaks about everything... Plus their online systems suck and are extremely dated compared to their competitors...

thief_of_demons

Smash Journeyman
True, but Nintendo themselves are definitely stuck in the forgotten past regarding to some of their policies and choices... I honestly sometimes feel a bit ashamed for supporting Nintendo when they are trying to be complete control freaks about everything... Plus their online systems suck and are extremely dated compared to their competitors...
Well that I can definitely agree with. It is frustrating to watch them drag their feet in that aspect, but we can only hope they'll eventually catch up. In all fairness I never thought I'd see the day Nintendo would do DLC or allow us to digitally buy full games, but now it's practically second nature to them. It seems like they're taking one step forwards and two steps back, but if they can get with the times in one area, I'm hoping they'll be able to do so in every other area as well.

jahkzheng

Smash Lord
Riot and picket of course. But really, I want Dixie and Toad, so no problems. I know you do too. =3

Rareware pack. K. Rool x Krystal. The perfect ship. :love:

They really should sort that character selection screen though.
K. Rool is giving Krystal the eye.

Heh, and Krystal looks like a blue panda or something in that sprite.

Bone Conjurer

Smash Apprentice
Well that I can definitely agree with. It is frustrating to watch them drag their feet in that aspect, but we can only hope they'll eventually catch up. In all fairness I never thought I'd see the day Nintendo would do DLC or allow us to digitally buy full games, but now it's practically second nature to them. It seems like they're taking one step forwards and two steps back, but if they can get with the times in one area, I'm hoping they'll be able to do so in every other area as well.
Ironically, Ninty even came up with Amiibos, which are worse than DLC.
Since the game was delayed, If Miyamoto and EAD focused more on the core gameplay and not on some stupid gimmicky features that really add nothing to the gameplay experience, maybe the game would have looked better and be released this year
Plus, like I mentioned, deifying that gimmick is hypocritical of the dinosaur, since he previously admitted to the tablet being the Wii U's biggest flaw.

Last edited:

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
K. Rool is giving Krystal the eye.
K. Rool is checking out Krystal. It was love at first sight.
Heh, and Krystal looks like a blue panda or something in that sprite.
Quite the critic aren't you? She looks about as accurate as I could hope for a sprite of this kind. Earthbound models aren't the most detailed. All things considered, I think Picosaru did a pretty good job.

jahkzheng

Smash Lord
K. Rool is checking out Krystal. It was love at first sight.

Quite the critic aren't you? She looks about as accurate as I could hope for a sprite of this kind. Earthbound models aren't the most detailed. All things considered, I think Picosaru did a pretty good job.
Better than I could do, particularly because it's animated... and fact is, I never even tried so kudos there. I am critical when it comes to art though. I try not to be but sometimes I just can't unsee something. Sadly, with most Krystal art, she just doesn't look right to me. Wolfheart could tell you all about it. This of course applies to my own stuff too, so it's hard to be pleased with my own art.

That all said... nice shades.

Last edited:

TheCynicalCdr

Smash Ace
What? Does no one remember staffgurls ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
View attachment 73995
This is new to me, in any case i've debated sending Nintendo some fanart of Krystal to see if i'd get a response or something, basically to remind them that people do love the post 64 games and the characters that were introduced. This isnt saying I wouldnt involve the others, it's just a matter of how to figure out the situation and if I can manage to finish it. I can provide the address if anyone wishes to do it.

It'd actually be funny if the delay was to add Krystal and the others as a bonus, but I feel the delay made the game even more doomed than it already has.

Last edited:

Infimus

Smash Apprentice
This is new to me, in any case i've debated sending Nintendo some fanart of Krystal to see if i'd get a response or something, basically to remind them that people do love the post 64 games and the characters that were introduced. This isnt saying I wouldnt involve the others, it's just a matter of how to figure out the situation and if I can manage to finish it. I can provide the address if anyone wishes to do it.

It'd actually be funny if the delay was to add Krystal and the others as a bonus, but I feel the delay made the game even more doomed than it already has.
Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze and Super Mario 3D World were both delayed, and the games turned out really well.

Not to mention Assault was delayed because of the terrible reception the game got when it was shown at E3 2003, and to be honest people were right.

I legitimately face palmed when I heard Krystal's voice.

darklink34

Smash Journeyman
Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze and Super Mario 3D World were both delayed, and the games turned out really well.

Not to mention Assault was delayed because of the terrible reception the game got when it was shown at E3 2003, and to be honest people were right.

Oh my god that voice acting and dialogue was just unreal, xD jesus, I hope that was just a place holder and not what they actually thought was good. Or maybe they thought that "hey people love the crappy dialogue and voice acting in SF N64, so maybe we should make it as horrible as possible, so that people would feel like it's a "true" Star Fox game!". General Pepper sounds like he's on something xD, no wonder they always need Star Fox team to win wars.

TheDarkKnightNoivern

Smash Master

There's no way that's real, I'm legitimately crying right now, how do you go from Adventures to that??

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303

Wait... those voices were real things? They weren't fan-made parodies? What the ****, you can't just butcher my favorite SF game like that. Thank God they made it right

Last edited:

Flavius

:^)
NNID
TheEdgyOne

I'm pretty sure that was one voice actor. There's just no way it can't be.

Top Bottom