• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pretty in pink or true in blue, Krystal for Sm4sh!

thief_of_demons

Smash Journeyman
I'm pretty sure that was one voice actor. There's just no way it can't be.
If it was just one voice actor then I'd say that's technically (this being a term I'm using loosely here) kinda impressive. I mean sure, the voices sound horrible, but it would still have meant that whoever did it also did Krystal's FEMALE voice and Slippy's... Somewhere in between voice.

Flavius

:^)
NNID
TheEdgyOne
If it was just one voice actor then I'd say that's technically (this being a term I'm using loosely here) kinda impressive. I mean sure, the voices sound horrible, but it would still have meant that whoever did it also did Krystal's FEMALE voice and Slippy's... Somewhere in between voice.
I guess you're right but still. These actors were not very good at all.

TheCynicalCdr

Smash Ace
You now realize Slippys voice in that video is the very same person that voiced him in Melee. I'm pretty sure it's the same for the others too.

Infimus

Smash Apprentice
Here is a fun fact: Chris Seavor the director of Conker's Bad Fur Day voiced almost every single male character in the game, with the exception of The Great Mighty Poo and The Panther King, he did an amazing job not only in this game but also voicing Peppy, Slippy, and Chief LightFoot in SF: Adventures.

Flavius

NNID
TheEdgyOne
You now realize Slippys voice in that video is the very same person that voiced him in Melee. I'm pretty sure it's the same for the others too.
I spent 10 minutes going over those voices in my head and think you might be right.

I think these voices made me go insane Like I wasn't there already

XeVioN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
XeVioN !
What this thread is alive why did I stopped getting notifications?!

Anyways, glad they diden't go with thouse voices in assault I'll never forget Fox sayin: "I'm Fox McCloud and don't you forget it"

I'm still trying to...:(

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
What this thread is alive why did I stopped getting notifications?!

Anyways, glad they diden't go with thouse voices in assault I'll never forget Fox sayin: "I'm Fox McCloud and don't you forget it"

I'm still trying to...:(
The nightmares never go away.
I think these voices made me go insane Like I wasn't there already
What's one more layer of insanity anyways? Remember, remember, remember. Orbital Gate Assault. Now these. Aren't you glad to have the old cast back? Makes me yearn for those 64 days. Now I'm in your head too.

Last edited:

TheLegendaryFoxFire

Smash Journeyman
Oooh. I didn't think those voices would be that bad.
Slippy's made my want to cry and Krystal's just did not match her at all!

Edit: There is a little orange thing showing who's online! That is cool!

Last edited:

Flavius

NNID
TheEdgyOne
Oooh. I didn't think those voices would be that bad.
Slippy's made my want to cry and Krystal's just did not match her at all!

Edit: There is a little orange thing showing who's online! That is cool!
Slippy's voice actually made me cry while laughing. It was the funniest thing I heard today

Also, that orange thing is very useful for stalking members

What's one more layer of insanity anyways? Remember, remember, remember. Orbital Gate Assault. Now these. Aren't you glad to have the old cast back? Makes me yearn for those 64 days. Now I'm in your head too.
Gorl, calm yourself

Last edited:

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
Slippy's voice actually made me cry while laughing. It was the funniest thing I heard today

Also, that orange thing is very useful for stalking members

Gorl, calm yourself
You did not just tell me to calm myself. I'm about to give the mods a reason to try out their new torture devices.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
Oh like I'm scared about some mods.

TheEdgyOne
Banned (6 points)
I don't want to have you banned. If anything, I should be thankful you gave me a discount on these designer glasses. They would have ran me 3 grand instead of 1.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
I think Edgy has hit on a great business idea here.
If Nintendo would release Krystal Amiibos already, maybe they would be swimming in money too. They have no idea how starved this fanbase is for official merchandise of her. Actually, it's kind of crazy now that I think about it. All these years gone by and nothing.

Last edited:

thief_of_demons

Smash Journeyman
If Nintendo would release Krystal Amiibos already, maybe they would be swimming in money too. They have no idea how starved this fanbase is for official merchandise of her.
Maybe they'll steal Edgy's idea and release "8bit Sunglasses Amiibo". Speaking of Krystal merch though, is there even anything out there that's official? With just Krystal I mean. I've always felt that Star Fox in general was pretty limited in that area.

Flavius

NNID
TheEdgyOne
If Nintendo would release Krystal Amiibos already, maybe they would be swimming in money too. They have no idea how starved this fanbase is for official merchandise of her.
The Starfox Amiibos are some of the better out there. Better than some others
I would so buy a Krystal. Would go right next to my fox.
Maybe they'll steal Edgy's idea and release "8bit Sunglasses Amiibo". Speaking of Krystal merch though, is there even anything out there that's official? With just Krystal I mean. I've always felt that Star Fox in general was pretty limited in that area.
I don't think so, all of Krystal's merch is fanmade I think.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
These orange dots feel like ankle monitors. Like if I leave the forum without permission, the coppers are going after me.

darklink34

Smash Journeyman
Well there barely is even any official Star Fox merchandise out there...

IanTheGamer

Smash Champion
If Nintendo would release Krystal Amiibos already, maybe they would be swimming in money too. They have no idea how starved this fanbase is for official merchandise of her. Actually, it's kind of crazy now that I think about it. All these years gone by and nothing.
Well the only official Star Fox merchandise is SF64, Nintendo overglorifies that game

thief_of_demons

Smash Journeyman
Well the only official Star Fox merchandise is SF64, Nintendo overglorifies that game
Well, Star Fox Adventures DID get something. Don't bother sitting down folks, cos you'll just stand right back up again when you see this...

At least we can have comfort on knowing we can have that fresh Sauria scent whenever we want! saying that, I'm not sure how legit this is

Last edited:

Flavius

NNID
TheEdgyOne
Well, Star Fox Adventures DID get something. Don't bother sitting down folks, cos you'll just stand right back up again when you see this...

At least we can have comfort on knowing we can have that fresh Sauria scent whenever we want! saying that, I'm not sure how legit this is

Appearantly this was also a thing. I'm gonna have nightmares now.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
That thing looks like it should be one of those "only the dead know peace" type memes.

Vixenly

Smash Cadet
Hello everyone. I've been lurking on this thread as a guest for a while, as it's fun to find other Krystal fans. So I decided to join up so I could join in the conversations.

I'd love for Krystal to get into Smash. Assault is my favorite game in the series, Krystal is one of may favorite characters, the other being Fox, and I ship the two together. Nice to meet all of you.

But yeah, that Adventures merchandise. Dat unintentional creepy tho.

Flavius

NNID
TheEdgyOne
Hello everyone. I've been lurking on this thread as a guest for a while, as it's fun to find other Krystal fans. So I decided to join up so I could join in the conversations.

I'd love for Krystal to get into Smash. Assault is my favorite game in the series, Krystal is one of may favorite characters, the other being Fox, and I ship the two together. Nice to meet all of you.

Nice to have you join our cult support thread. New members are always welcome. So make yourself feel at home gorl
edgykpop.png

Last edited:

~Krystal~

True American Heroine

The Krystal x Fox ship is the best, isn't it?! It's so CANON. Welcome to Smashboards.

XeVioN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
XeVioN !
Nice to have a new memeber welcome!
I'm XeVioN the leader or this thread... actually no.

Btw guys I think it's a matter of time before the 11th character in smashified gets revealed.

Most people came to the conclusion that's probably eather Kumatora or Krystal even though the first hint they gave kinda rules her out it hasen't stopped people guessing its her.

Personally I think it's going to be Krystal as the guy who making this 11th character said on his first hint "he favors this character a lot" and he is from what I've seen a Rare fan he even said that Rare inspired him to become an artist. Hope she or Kumatora come out before the ballot ends.

So who do you guys think will be the next character make your bets.
upload_2015-9-19_21-58-32.jpeg

Winner get 10 free LIKES :love:

Last edited:

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
Nice to have a new memeber welcome!

Btw guys I think it's a matter of time before the 11th character in smashified gets revealed.

Most people came to the conclusion that's probably eather Kumatora or Krystal even though the first hint they gave kinda rules her out it hasen't stopped people guessing its her.

Personally I think it's going to be Krystal as the guy who making this 11th character said on his first hint "he favors this character a lot" and he is from what I've seen a Rare fan he even said that Rare inspired him to become an artist. Hope she or Kumatora come out before the ballot ends.

So who do you guys think will be the next character make your bets.
View attachment 74209

Winner get 10 free LIKES :love:
You're on. I think this is another ebin head fake from the "trolling mastahs" and it's going to be either Dixie Kong with her BLUE guitar or Kumatora (yet another Mother character. Snore.). I pick Dixie Kong. You had better pay up if I win, because I'm coming to collect. It's either 10 free likes for me or two broken legs for you.

Last edited:

XeVioN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
XeVioN !
You're on. I think this is another ebin head fake from the "trolling mastahs" and it's going to be either Dixie Kong with her BLUE guitar or Kumatora (yet another Mother character. Snore.). I pick Dixie Kong.
Damm that's a posibility...

I regret to inform everybody that the guess the next smashified character contest has been cancelled.due to...
technicall problems:dazwa:

No like refunds.

Top Bottom