• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pretty in pink or true in blue, Krystal for Sm4sh!

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
They said the character in question is a long way off, though, so if it's Bayonetta, she doesn't factor in for a while.

Although I actually wonder if that could be Impa or something...

Desert Croc

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4757-0799-4282
They said the character in question is a long way off, though, so if it's Bayonetta, she doesn't factor in for a while.

Although I actually wonder if that could be Impa or something...
You beat me to it. Smashified retweeted that saying it's a different character than the upcoming one that won't be coming out for a long time.

Last edited:

Infimus

Smash Apprentice
Well guys, September 30th may now be a date to pay attention to in case we get more stuff on this date...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOdhFajSdj8

Edit: Yes, I like to surprise people by being vague.
Remember when we thought that the Smash Direct before the release of Lucas was just to announce him and the Miiverse stage, wasn't that a funny day?

Last edited:

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
So... Nintendo elects their new President and on September 30th we have confirmed Smash news. The August DLC "Snuck in early" by just a day. Perhaps the October DLC will sneak in early like August's did. I hate to get my hopes up, but this gives me hope.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
So... Nintendo elects their new President and on September 30th we have confirmed Smash news. The August DLC "Snuck in early" by just a day. Perhaps the October DLC will sneak in early like August's did. I hate to get my hopes up, but this gives me hope.
Hold on to your hat.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
I have to say, I didn't expect there to be a Mario Maker stage so soon. It's only been out in America for all of 3 days.

Flavius

:^)
NNID
TheEdgyOne
I wish I could like this post 100 more times just to make your problem worse.
No! No one like this post!

Edit: Goddammit, What did I just say :mad:
Edit: lol! Thanks!
Edit: Oh who am I kidding! I want those likes back :sadeyes:

Last edited:

thief_of_demons

Smash Journeyman
Why does it seem like whenever I make a post all hell breaks loose.
Because you're a flesh and blood incarnation of Zelda social.
I'm surprised the three of us don't have a bad reputation on the thread for doing this so often yet.

Thing is, we don't even have an excuse. We have a separate conversation set up.

Last edited:

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
I'm surprised the three of us don't have a bad reputation on the thread for doing this so often yet.

Two in fact. One secret. Ok, so should we lobby for Krystal to get a costume in Mario Maker or should we wait to see what happens for this third wave of DLC first?

Last edited:

thief_of_demons

Smash Journeyman
Two in fact. One secret. Ok, so should we lobby for Krystal to get a costume in Mario Maker or should we wait to see what happens for this third wave of DLC first?
well it's not secret now.

Wouldn't Krystal actually need to have an Amiibo first before she could have a costume in the game?

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
well it's not secret now.

Wouldn't Krystal actually need to have an Amiibo first before she could have a costume in the game?
Not necessarily. Mahjong Tile and Spring have yet to receive Amiibos. Having a Smash Amiibo is just a sure fire way of getting in.

thief_of_demons

Smash Journeyman
Not necessarily. Mahjong Tile and Spring have yet to receive Amiibos. Having a Smash Amiibo is just a sure fire way of getting in.
Good point. I think it'd probably be more likely she became a costume with wolf along with some other characters, though. It'd be kinda weird to have all these inanimate objects part of the "no Amiibo" club and then....BOOM, Krystal.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
Good point. I think it'd probably be more likely she became a costume with wolf along with some other characters, though. It'd be kinda weird to have all these inanimate objects part of the "no Amiibo" club and then....BOOM, Krystal.
Yessss. I'm ready for some actual characters when the next lineup comes in. It would make sense to release Krystal with Wolf who incidentally are MIA in one way or another.

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
I love this thread. It's much more as a community as well as a support page. <3
That may actually lead to good things if Krystal ends up getting in. The Robin support thread also had a lot of camaraderie, and when Robin was revealed that carried over into the Robin subforum in general. We've actually become known for being one of the most welcoming communities on the boards, lol.

TheRandomCities4

Smash Ace

Reminds me of the old conversation I set up after... *ahem* Past events.

It feels like we went from a small-but-hopeful town (pre Smash 4), to remnants of the apocalypse (post "big leaks" and Smash 4), to a thriving community (post ballot introduction).

The roller coaster still hasn't stopped; 2-3 years strong.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine

It feels like we went from a small-but-hopeful town (pre Smash 4), to remnants of the apocalypse (post "big leaks" and Smash 4), to a thriving community (post ballot introduction).

In this world of ours, conflict never ends. And neither does our purpose... our raison d'etre.

thief_of_demons

Smash Journeyman

Makes you wonder where this roller coaster will be taking us next. Either a smooth, relaxing ride upwards, or... an erratic ride down into the pits of HELL mwahaha. :skull: Don't think I really need to say which leads to what scenario.

Last edited:

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
I keep dreaming of the day I won't be able to find this thread sitting with all the other speculatory threads.

Every day I come by your house and I pick you up. And we go out. We have a few drinks, and a few laughs, and it's great. But you know what the best part of my day is? For about ten seconds, from when I pull up to the curb and when I get to your door, 'cause I think, maybe I'll get up there and I'll knock on the door and you won't be there. No goodbye. No see you later. No nothing. You just left. I don't know much, but I know that.

Stopped myself from posting yet another 2deep4u reference. Awkwardness averted!

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
We've got speculation of another stage. Either a placeholder for a potential 3rd party ballot or another Mario Maker-esque PROMOTIONal one.

My best guess, Star Fox Zero.

IanTheGamer

Smash Champion
I convinced a good friend of mine to vote for Krystal in the Smash Ballot, who is a big fan of her but hasn't voted for her yet, anyhow my predicted ballot characters are (newcomers only): Issac, K Rool, Krystal, Shantae, Bender (from Futurama,):troll:, Shovel Knight, Paper Mario, and Inkling

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
I convinced a good friend of mine to vote for Krystal in the Smash Ballot, who is a big fan of her but hasn't voted for her yet, anyhow my predicted ballot characters are (newcomers only): Issac, K Rool, Krystal, Shantae, Bender (from Futurama,):troll:, Shovel Knight, Paper Mario, and Inkling
So you think we're getting 7 huh (exlcuding Bender for obvious reasons). I want to believe.
It's probably another returning stage, tbh.
Saffron CITY HERE WE COME.

Top Bottom