• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official South Carolina Thread

Charlie G

Smash Journeyman
doing my periodic lurk of this thread
what's this I see? An actual tournament in SC? Good **** guys

I arrive on the 12th august btw. What's the start of uni typically like in america? Do you have freshers week like us? I plan on spending the first week of term drunk either way

Darkfire150

Smash Cadet
Hey everyone! Finally got settled in greenville! Looking for jobs and brawl is all I'm up to. Sorry about kinda just falling off of the earth. Get at me about Smashfests, tourneys, whatever. I d be happy to host if people are willing to come out.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
So hai guys. I'm really not sure if anybody knows me, but I've been around on SWF since 2004 in Florida. I'm going to be moving to Greenville, SC at the end of this week, and might POSSIBLY be able to attend fests and tourneys soon after. we will see...

I play all three Smash games, but mainly Melee and Brawl. Fox main in both.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
So hai guys. I'm really not sure if anybody knows me, but I've been around on SWF since 2004 in Florida. I'm going to be moving to Greenville, SC at the end of this week, and might POSSIBLY be able to attend fests and tourneys soon after. we will see...

I play all three Smash games, but mainly Melee and Brawl. Fox main in both.
I know you : ) we're Sep 2005 join date brothers

too bad Greenville is like 5 hours from Charleston but...

perhaps if these Columbia Ranbats will continue, we will all have a nice place to meet up.

still pissed Columbia chose to get active -after- I moved >_>

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
You know what...

I didn't even notice that! lol

Also, I'm finally gonna start my Arcade Stick collection, starting with...Now I can play Art of Fighting and shiz like that like a pro!!!

YOSHIDO

Smash Ace
Wow nice omega, And I completely understand you not being able to go austin. And they are a really sick group. Looks like i might be playing in just the blaze tourney lol

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
For any Megas fans who are unaware, the single for the Mega Man 3 album "You've Sparked a War / Sparkman" will be released in the next few days.

Also a cover of "Sunglasses at Night" is going to be present. Pretty ******.

Top Bottom