• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official South Carolina Thread

MusicalMike

Needs to try harder
Slippi.gg
MUSI#321
Just because it died at one point doesn't mean it has to stay dead =(.

And TRC it's all about Sandstorm + CACTUAR BABY

MusicalMike

Needs to try harder
Slippi.gg
MUSI#321
Yu-Gi-Oh anyone....lawl...I'm fcking kidding lol
LOL

What will it be my good sir? Blackwings, Lightsworn, Petshop, Jinzo Return, Zombies, Macro, or Hopeless Dragon?

...yeah I played for a bit at one point. But then I realized a very important detail.
It took my money like no other LMAO.

Smash ftw

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
YugiOh / Magic / any card game can be ****ing ludicrous in expenses. I knew someone who was alllll up in that ****... just... one of those things I can't wrap my head around. paying so much money for a card... agh

MusicalMike

Needs to try harder
Slippi.gg
MUSI#321
YugiOh / Magic / any card game can be ****ing ludicrous in expenses. I knew someone who was alllll up in that ****... just... one of those things I can't wrap my head around. paying so much money for a card... agh
*Cough* John *Cough* =P

He really was great at the pokemon TCG back in the day, I remember that, he trashed me.

YOSHIDO

Smash Ace
lol. But yeah, I'm with omega, Like magic was fun after you understood what was going on, and that it would take forever. But buying the cards was a no no for me.

MusicalMike

Needs to try harder
Slippi.gg
MUSI#321
Anyone who found SC must have been searching for somewhere's else. So.Cal is the closest thing I can think of. Lol I know he's EC

Edit- Though I'm glad you choose to hang around here =D

MusicalMike

Needs to try harder
Slippi.gg
MUSI#321
Me too bro, me too...
Yeah even though I have my license now it's so discouraging to see my nearest competition is 2.5 hours away in GA (Waba) and that I have to travel pretty much 3+ hours to any tournament. Not just big ones, but for small smashfests as well. How am I supposed to prepare for MLG when there is nobody around to play with and all prep tournaments are essentially as far away as MLG (Raleigh in Particular) itself?

Then again I did just get my license, maybe I'm just lazy as hell and 3.5 hours to drive to a tourny is average and is something I have to accept. =*(

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
3 hours to a small tourney is not average. When i was in MD, Falls Church (Chu's house) was only 45 mins away from me and that where the small tourneys in MD/VA were.

MusicalMike

Needs to try harder
Slippi.gg
MUSI#321
SC had a good run? When? I wanna move to NC...
SC stands for Sucks Cawk. The whole ****ing state is gay. The main college sports rivals here are the Clemson Tigers vs the Gamecocks. Yes, even in SPIRIT ***** and **** just doesn't get along, fmstate.

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
So anyone what to have a smashfest on the 31st of July

I can provide the venue...door fee free...no tourney just chilling and playing smash

I technically still have the Theater Room for that date lol

Also, some Naruto: CoNR 3 and TvC

Top Bottom