• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official South Carolina Thread

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
@Scha I know you'll ****ing destroy me if I try to play, but I'll do Super too! Me and El Fuerte and Adon know what's up. (not really)

I wish I was going to Apex, but alas, nobody in the smash community really likes me all that much so I don't exactly get dibs on rides

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
He better cause I will give him a ride. Can't promise much in the melee department anymore but I can offer you a Jason Cole and pacific northwest trained Balrog.
WHAT!!!

JASON COLE!?! O_O

You have got to be bull****ing me. You're talking about the ST legend Jason Cole right? The Dhalsim player the beat Daigo?

O_O

I wish I was going to Apex, but alas, nobody in the smash community really likes me all that much so I don't exactly get dibs on rides
I like you RC. =(

If I could drive there I would take you.

scha-k-47

Smash Journeyman
Greenville, SC (summer) West Chester, PA (school)
<3 RC and I will fight anyone who says otherwise, real talk right there.

Also yes, that is the same Jason Cole I have been talking about. I have been out in Seattle for the past six months leveling up in street fighter so hopefully I do good. BTW I was there with the rest of the Seattle crew when Cole bodied Daigo in HDR. Probably one of the hypest matches of evo considering that the match was a run back Cole was waiting for for five years.

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
<3 RC and I will fight anyone who says otherwise, real talk right there.

Also yes, that is the same Jason Cole I have been talking about. I have been out in Seattle for the past six months leveling up in street fighter so hopefully I do good. BTW I was there with the rest of the Seattle crew when Cole bodied Daigo in HDR. Probably one of the hypest matches of evo considering that the match was a run back Cole was waiting for for five years.
Dang, I wanna play, but I'm not even close to the level of Afro Cole. Who's the 'Rog player?

daaamn too good

I like HDR a lot
HDR is the ****. :cool:

scha-k-47

Smash Journeyman
Greenville, SC (summer) West Chester, PA (school)
Cody is pretty good for frame traps but **** can he not deal with pressure or have a sustainable wakeup game. I have been using Rog since SF4, he is beast to begin with but hard to get to the next level.

Also, Cole is amazing at HDR, but totally still within peoples grasp to beat in SSF4. Can't wait to get back.

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
Yeah, Cody's weakness against pressure and his terrible wakeup game makes him very bad against rushdown chars. It's very hard to beat Abel and Bison. =(

MusicalMike

Needs to try harder
Slippi.gg
MUSI#321
Scha! I'm so glad to see you are back. And LOL RC sorry, I'm still here, I just lurk a lot.

A lot. ._.

Charlie G

Smash Journeyman
YO GUYS I WILL BE ARRIVING IN COLUMBIA ON LIKE THE 13TH AUGUST

ANYONE WANNA HOOK ME UP WITH SOME MELEE IN THAT WEEK?

PS. I AM NOT VERY GOOD

PPS. I AM ALSO ENGLISH

Silver_Shot

Smash Apprentice
Yo, moving to Columbia Friday to start at USC. Anyone gonna be around so I'll actually have people that don't suck to play with?

Silver_Shot

Smash Apprentice
YO GUYS I WILL BE ARRIVING IN COLUMBIA ON LIKE THE 13TH AUGUST

ANYONE WANNA HOOK ME UP WITH SOME MELEE IN THAT WEEK?

PS. I AM NOT VERY GOOD

PPS. I AM ALSO ENGLISH

Oh. HERP DERP. I'm guessing your moving in early as well? OSP scholar possibly?

EDIT: **** I missed alot. SNAP. I DEMAND YOUR LoL NAME RIGHT NOW. >_>

Top Bottom