• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official South Carolina Thread

Silver_Shot

Smash Apprentice
I'm up for either. I haven't played in almost 8 months anyway, so I'm a bit rusty myself. I play both Melee and Brawl.

Though I'm really into Brawl+ >_>

Silver_Shot

Smash Apprentice
money match?
Considering his cockiness about how he beats his friends around him he is obviously the best of all time. Also, the brawl only aspect is super chill. Way to go Bro!!!
Oh god no, I wasn't saying I'm any good. I clearly remember my *** getting wooped in that tourney. I'm a melee player anyway for the most part, and by "people that don't suck" I mean the people that were at my high school that thought they were the **** and didn't know how to recover. >_>

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
Psssh I'm just waitin' for that Project M to get more solid. Then I'ma be up on that ****.
For like.
A day.
Then I'll just go back to Melee.
Might as well spare myself the time and just stick to Melee.

MusicalMike

Needs to try harder
Slippi.gg
MUSI#321
Its all good Silver I was just ****ing with ya. I probably would be ok at Melee since I haven't played for half a year. Looking forward to seeing the new people in the community.
Scha.

What the **** is your phone number, lol I wanna play you

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Now if I were to say something bad about Melee (which is really easy) I would get called a scrub. I was just wondering if there was going to be Brawl in the future at those events, that's all.
whats easy to say thats bad about melee? just curious.

and no there can not be brawl at this tournament.

because there can not be.

because they are already running four games.

and if you think brawl is a better game than melee you obviously are a scrub.

lets be real no one would enter brawl anyway.

Black Mantis

Smash Hero
whats easy to say thats bad about melee? just curious.
Pinkshinobi's playstyle, the rise of jigglypuff, and a certain German jigglypuff player who uses a tactic known in Brawl

also, i didn't know they were running other games.

Snap i would reference that video where tero camps for 8 minutes but you hate it. I actually looked at his profile and he has more videos of him doing it on fd, and yi.

But Tero is still cool with me.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
lmao okay so you basically have one player as an example? one melee player or two doesnt equal every single brawl player.

have you ever seen kings jiggs? he combos more than your average falcon player.

Whats wrong with pinkshinobi? arguably top three peach players in the nation.

Jiggilypuff doesnt have SHIT on metaknight. seriously. who the hell would a brawl player be to insult any character in our game when metaknight is in they'res?

i just went close to even with canada's best jiggilypuff, is jiggs broken? not at all.

you should definetly watch tag$ vs Chibo if you think that playing puff is as easy as sitting on the ledge. or maybe PP vs Hbox.

would i be able to go toe to toe with canadas best MK? not on my life,

and im better at brawl than melee, but you know that.

Black Mantis

Smash Hero
lmao okay so you basically have one player as an example? one melee player or two doesnt equal every single brawl player.

have you ever seen kings jiggs? he combos more than your average falcon player.

Whats wrong with pinkshinobi? arguably top three peach players in the nation.

Jiggilypuff doesnt have SHIT on metaknight. seriously. who the hell would a brawl player be to insult any character in our game when metaknight is in they'res?

i just went close to even with canada's best jiggilypuff, is jiggs broken? not at all.

you should definetly watch tag$ vs Chibo if you think that playing puff is as easy as sitting on the ledge. or maybe PP vs Hbox.

would i be able to go toe to toe with canadas best MK? not on my life,

and im better at brawl than melee, but you know that.
There's actually a melee thread discussing banning jiggs. Maybe Mango and Hungrybox are just too good?

Also, pinkshinobi is a good peach but if he were to play like that in Brawl then people would say that Brawl sucks.

Japan's (2nd) best olimar player beat m2k, so anything is possible. Rain said brood is good but there was another olimar player who was better than him back in Japan.

Of course you're Brawl skills are better (you taught how to fight d3 for that im grateful).

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
well ill put it as this.

MLG top 200 players has 125 MK mains.

now, why are there only two puff players in the top 20 in the nation

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
lmao.

Fox has bad matchups.

metaknight also has bad matchups..

oh wait.

no he doesnt.

jigglypuff loses to a whole plethora of characters.

TAHA.

Top Bottom