• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official R.O.B. PR/Tournament Results Archive

jjvirus

Smash Champion
Sorry, all. I've really been slacking when it comes to keeping this thing updated. Got new Xbox, Pound 4 training, homework, etc.

I promise I'll have this updated before tomorrow ends.

<3

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
NNID
syde_7
oh really, when was herb2, I wanna seethe results thread
I'll save you some time:

Wasn't much in terms of results (but the tourney was SUPER fun). Due to time constraints they boiled it down to a 16 man bracket, hence the small list-- but I think there was like... 70 or so people there.

1: M2K ($585.75)
2: Meep ($266.25)
3: HRnut ($106.50)
4: Chudat ($53.25)
5: Sushiman ($26.63)
5: Cura ($26.63)
7: GDX
7: Pyrospark
9: Dr. Pee Pee
9: Hungrybox
9: Raggy
9: nc-echo
13: g-reg
13: Stingersz
13: Boss
13: Plasma pikmin

I guess the close match w/ Shady was in pools, maybe?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
interesting results, surprised gdx drpp (he plays brawl?) and hbox got so high. Who are sushiman, cura, pyrospark , and raggy lol

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
NNID
syde_7
dr PP quit brawl, iirc... but he had a really good marth. Sushiman is arguably the best player in NC, mains MK. Raggy's on our PR w/ DK.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i lost to sushiman and hbox
:(

yeah it was in pools dull. very last match of their pool, winner got to go into bracket. it was so hype

cura is a new york ics, pyrospark is some wifi meta knight who never goes to tournies in nc

TheMike

Smash Lord
I place 3rd in a tournament last December.
It was a 16-men bracket one, but I forgot to post.

It wouldn't make any difference now, but maybe if I had attended two other tournaments... =/ But i had swine flu.

Anyway, here it is:

AnimeGO 3.0
16 entrants
R$ 7,00(something about U$ 3,50)
Lost to: Hikki(Snake)
Won: Calvet(MK) and some others...
http://s8.zetaboards.com/1UP_Smash_Board/topic/8168443/1/#new

6Mizu

Smash Champion
Somewhere in the SubspaceEmissary(NC, Morrisville)

It wouldn't make any difference now, but maybe if I had attended two other tournaments... =/ But i had swine flu.

Anyway, here it is:

AnimeGO 3.0
16 entrants
Good job!
Represent ROB! :)
Also, I saw a vid of you playing Diddy....I think. Is he you Secondary?

Ch0zen0ne

Smash Lord
After playing many games of teams yesterday with Boss+Chozen vs Candy+Chu i have come to the conclusion that i am the greatest ROB teams player of all time.. ALL TIME.

Pound4 Comeback Sons.

TheMike

Smash Lord

Anyway, here it is:

AnimeGO 3.0
16 entrants
I think you can update with this JJ. I'll attend a Melee Tournament this Sunday and I'll try to make some Brawl Money Matches during free play, then I'll post them here. And probably on the 21th(will it be in time?) I'll attend a Brawl tournament. :D

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
After playing many games of teams yesterday with Boss+Chozen vs Candy+Chu i have come to the conclusion that i am the greatest ROB teams player of all time.. ALL TIME.

Pound4 Comeback Sons.
sry chozen, but times have changed since u left. im the best doubles ROB OF ALL TIME!

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Question, in order to get on the PR. What exactly do i need?

Results and obvious but what about MMs or what if i place bad but happened to beat Chu or something before i lost?

Sudai

Stuff here
Allan, when you post tourney results, post who you beat and who you lost to, bold "known" smashers. Can post MMs as well. We know full well that results aren't as important as who you played against. ;]

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Allan, when you post tourney results, post who you beat and who you lost to, bold "known" smashers. Can post MMs as well. We know full well that results aren't as important as who you played against. ;]
PERFECT! Ok ill do that.

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
NNID
syde_7
Not that I'm running this thing, so jj might totally disagree. But list/denote which matches you won/lost as ROB as opposed to those you won/lost with another char. Personally, I think it keeps the list's integrity, as (personally) I see someone who beats a slew of decent players with ROB and loses to a good player who uses a char that has a big adv against ROB is in general, a better ROB player than someone who happened to beat that same person using MK or whatev. BUT, that's just me. ^.^

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
hey i just came in 7th at a tourney

CJT came in 9th under a different tag Cap'm.

we both did pretty well and in losers we both lost to the same MK. Also this MK happened to be CJT's friend who put his own tag as "CJT" which is just confusing.

Anyway it was fun and next time i will do better.

Also it was fun chillin/playing u cjt

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=261061
Game Table 1/9/10
9th/30

For clarification's sake, I entered as Cap'm, not CJT. My friend's a ******* and beat me to signups.
Defeated Clai(Ganon/GaW)
Defeated Joe (Wolf/Kirby)
Lost to Will (DK)
Lost to "CJT" (my friend who is a hard counter to me and also happens to troll IRL) (MK)

MMs
$2 Lost to GlassJoe(NAGACE) (GGs)
$1 Lost to Will
$1 Lost to Mike G(GaW)
$2 Defeated PD (Marf)

(I had to MM Will bc I played ridiculously terribly in brackets, (Im talkin about SD at 0 on first stock terrible), just to show Im not complete scrub trash.)
(Not the Mike G, this is a local whos Fyist on the boards) Hmmm... that can't be all my MMs, Im pretty sure I lost more money...
lol I played like trash[/johns]
I think Im quitting wi-fi with my ROB for good, idk, with the lag, I tend to ignore my normal playstyle and just reinforce bad habits. **** wifi.

Edit: Yeah, it was cool to see ya. You should definitely go to Viridian.

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
Will knows the MU like the back of his hand (my fault) All ROBs will have trouble with him unless they know how to fight him just as well as he knows how to fight ROB and even then the MU against Will will be a 50/50

Top Bottom