• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official R.O.B. PR/Tournament Results Archive

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord
I just actually did pretty well this weekend.

Stylin' on Ya 5/28
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=257824

Defeated Keyo 2-1(Sonic, Zelda)(almost choked on this one...)
Lost to Snakee 1-2 (ZSS, Peach)
Defeated KeithEnglish 2-0 (Ganon, Lucas)
Defeated XXX 2-0 (MK, Wario)
Defeated Moss 2-0 (MK)
Defeated Goodies 2-0 (Peach, DDD)
Lost to Goggles 1-2(MK, Wolf, Lucario)

I bolded Snakee and all the people on the Upstate NY Power Rankings.

MMs... not so good lol

Defeated Bry 2-0 (Pikachu) $1
Goggles gets his own section
Defeated Fox 1-0 $2
Lost to Wolf 0-1 $2 (although I beat it in tourney lol)
Lost to Lucario 0-1 $2
Lost to Sonic 1-2 $5 (I got clocked out when I was behind 10%... stupid 7 min timer...I need to camp moar)

Lost to PikaPika 0-2 (Pikachu) $2

jjvirus

Smash Champion
I just actually did pretty well this weekend.

Stylin' on Ya 5/28
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=257824

Defeated Keyo 2-1(Sonic, Zelda)(almost choked on this one...)
Lost to Snakee 1-2 (ZSS, Peach)
Defeated KeithEnglish 2-0 (Ganon, Lucas)
Defeated XXX 2-0 (MK, Wario)
Defeated Moss 2-0 (MK)
Defeated Goodies 2-0 (Peach, DDD)
Lost to Goggles 1-2(MK, Wolf, Lucario)

I bolded Snakee and all the people on the Upstate NY Power Rankings.

MMs... not so good lol

Defeated Bry 2-0 (Pikachu) $1
Defeated Sharky 2-0 (Yoshi) $1

Goggles gets his own section
Defeated Fox 1-0 $2
Lost to Wolf 0-1 $2 (although I beat it in tourney lol)
Lost to Lucario 0-1 $2
Lost to Sonic 1-2 $5 (I got clocked out when I was behind 10%... stupid 7 min timer...I need to camp moar)

Lost to PikaPika 0-2 (Pikachu) $2
I'll put it up, but what's goggles? O_o

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord
Goggles is Kid Goggles, idk, hes definitely top 5 in Upstate NY. TBH, Upstate New York isnt as strong as NYC/Jersey are, but the good people are legit (Pika, JTEG, now Snakeee, San)
As for the others, yeah, idk how theyd do in other regions. Like I said, I just bolded the people on the power rankings.
@tin man, I will be once its edited.

Sharky

Smash Master
actually cjt we never had our mm. We were going to at the tourney but it never happened lol.

San's the best Ike in the country tho, he just had an off tourney sunday.

Sharky

Smash Master
I know you mm'd bry twice at the smashfest, don't remember who else though

edit: once against pika once pt ditto's

don't forget we went even in billiards mm's XD

Silhouette

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=8598342#post8598342

The GOD KAIS Present MWC-E #1
winners:
Lost to M2K (0-2) [1st] (took him to last stock on mansion 2nd round, wish it was recorded ='[

Lost to Nope (0-2) [7th]

overall bracket screwed
25th/61

7th/19 in doubles

OUGA Fall Quarter Finals Tournament

Nov 13th, 09
http://ouga.aforumfree.com/tournaments-f10/fall-quator-finals-09-nov-13th-09-t528.htm

Defeated Noma (Snake)
Defeated Sean (MK)
Defeated Framerate (Jiggs)
Lost to POPS! (Wario)

Defeated Noma (Snake)
Defeated Wakka (Diddy)
Lost to POPS! (Wario/ROB)

3/26

Kuntasm
Nov 29, 09
http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=8130

Defeated Alus (Lucario)
Lost to BBoy (Diddy) (lost the entire set to a last stock SD at 4%, had it won before that)

Defeated Impp (Zelda)
Lost to xtacyfalco (MK)

13/24

Doubles: Teamed with Fonz (MK)
Team name: Inui get the F*** out our thread

Bye
Defeated Ithrowthings (Sonic) + Suyon (Pit)
Lost to M2k (MK) + Blue Rogue (Warrio)

Defeated Argent Stew (Lucario) + Falco 400
Lost to Nope (Warrio) + Lou (G&W)

4/9

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207

OUGA Fall Quarter Finals Tournament

Nov 13th, 09
http://ouga.aforumfree.com/tournaments-f10/fall-quator-finals-09-nov-13th-09-t528.htm

Defeated Noma (Snake)
Defeated Sean (MK)
Defeated Framerate (Jiggs)
Lost to POPS! (Wario)

Defeated Noma (Snake)
Defeated Wakka (Diddy)
Lost to POPS! (Wario/ROB)

3/26

Kuntasm
Nov 29, 09
http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=8130

Defeated Alus (Lucario)
Lost to BBoy (Diddy) (lost the entire set to a last stock SD at 4%, had it won before that)

Defeated Impp (Zelda)
Lost to xtacyfalco (MK)

13/24

Doubles: Teamed with Fonz (MK)
Team name: Inui get the F*** out our thread

Bye
Defeated Ithrowthings (Sonic) + Suyon (Pit)
Lost to M2k (MK) + Blue Rogue (Warrio)

Defeated Argent Stew (Lucario) + Falco 400
Lost to Nope (Warrio) + Lou (G&W)

4/9
gj beating wakka =] ill be getting back into the tourney scene pretty soon. hopefully in time to make it to pound4

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
tbh I'm quite surprised goggs is considered top 5 there
then again i cant think of who else would be then. the top 4 tho r good.

Sharky

Smash Master
you'd be surprised. I hate to admit it, but the guy's actually improved a fair amount. He put Snakeee in losers going all sonic.

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord
Actually he went 1-1 against Snakeee with Sonic, the last match he went Lucario. Goggles definitely got better, if he were still as good as he was last time I played him, I would have destroyed him. But he really stepped it up. I mean, Snakeee did come back and beat goggles in losers, but it was close.

But yeah, me and Snakeee go to school together (most likely the only reason Im improving...)

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
full results later but I did mediocre to ok. I was rly on my game but got pwned by mk's that don't main mk.
lost to jtails and cheese but beat a few ppl I forget, icylight, wes, helper, etc. lost to will in a epic mm 1-2.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
na, cheese the MK lol. if he decided to be cheese the ics i woulda destroyed him. he went mk the whole set
match 1 rob v mk bf - i win
match 2 wario v mk brinstar - he won
match 3 rob v mk fd - he won

but yea it was the same cheese. he actually almost beat ninjalink in bracket that day, kind of impressing stuff but still a rly annoying loss

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
o chibo how could u lose to cheese's MK. last time i played him (less then a month ago) it was a mm and he went MK i 2-0 him, his Mk is not very good its all nado for the most part.

Sorry about teaching Will the MU.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
lol yea will told me all he did was train with u for like 3 months. first match on the first stock he ***** me, i did not expect all of the stuff he was doing at all. i started to bring it back (havnt played a dk for a while) but match 2 i was on fire. jv2 and on the last stock i was able to get him from like 0-180 and death without taking a single percent. match 3 was great going back and forth the whole time.

arg, still meh on loosing to cheese and jtails. my wario did good on his mk on brinstar. i just wasnt about to do rob for that at all, i hate fighting mk on delfino and brinstar, and i had banned delfino and he cp'd brinstar.

man i forget the other matches i did though atm but i got some crazy sick combos for my combo video. over the past week i must have gotten a solid 15 more clips or so

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord
hmm, Id rather fight MK on Delfino than Brinstar anyday. For some reason, whenever I fight an MK there, its never close. It's either I 2-stock or get 2-stocked lol
But I do really need to learn Brinstar. I know you like brinstar, chibo. Do you have any vids that particularly showcase ROBs advantages on that stage by any chance?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
hmm, Id rather fight MK on Delfino than Brinstar anyday. For some reason, whenever I fight an MK there, its never close. It's either I 2-stock or get 2-stocked lol
But I do really need to learn Brinstar. I know you like brinstar, chibo. Do you have any vids that particularly showcase ROBs advantages on that stage by any chance?
i HATE brinstar and delfino vs MK, though i dislike delfino even more. i dont particularly like brinstar, though i use it every now and then. it's an easy stage to land uairs on, and rob doesnt rly get lava *****. i can also use wario on there, which is a great stage for him.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
i like brinstars lava for gyro. it keeps a floating hitbox in the air that can hit ur opponent randomly, use it to your advantage. sometimes i purposely throw it out there. and if u want it back, go get it lol. just fly out there and catch it

Tin Man

Smash Hero
you can catch the gyro anytime you want to just like chibo said, however if the Gyro is way off the stage bumping in the lava then thats bad, I like having the gyro in the mess of cylinders on the right of the stage, that way it bumbs off them, but only gets a little air, but it is harder for the opponent to catch cause the ground is un even for a dash attack, and yeah its just a good obstacle.

DiZmY??

Smash Cadet
....I've been told im the best rob in NY that mains rob, i mean ofcourse because there arent that many robs in NY >_< Ill ask the pros, whos the best in NY?

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
....I've been told im the best rob in NY that mains rob, i mean ofcourse because there arent that many robs in NY >_< Ill ask the pros, whos the best in NY?
who told u you were the best?
Also its depends on who you ask i mean if you ask the people i play a lot like Will he might say i am but since i have not been going to tourneys lately b/c of school i am not sure who else will.

hopefully i will be able to go to more tourneys during vacation.

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord
AFAIK, NY ROBs include me, N.A.G.A.C.E, you I guess, some random ROB in Rochester, I think there was another on LI, Superspright or somethin, I think thats it.
As for who's best, I dunno. As far as tourney results, IIRC I'm the only one who's posted any, but that doesn't necesarily mean anything. During the winter break, Im back on LI, so maybe if theres a tourney in NYC, we can all go and compare results.

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
^ that sounds good. if anyone hears about a tourney post it here or something so we can all see it. It would be cool to have all/most NY ROB main at one tourney.

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord
I feel like NL holds the title of best in NY for a bunch of characters...

Edit- L==Kinda late, but I just remembered, for those of you who have no idea who Goggles is, he was the only one to take a set off of Snakeee at Stylin on Ya', Pika and Jessiah didn't even take a set off of him. Just to put it into perspective.

Top Bottom