• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official R.O.B. PR/Tournament Results Archive

jjvirus

Smash Champion
Will is one of the best DK players, Stingers, and I know you know this. lol Why you sound surprised?

Also, CJT, save the little notes at the end of the listed MMs for the end of your post, not actually with the MM listing. It gets in the way. ~_~

Hey_Its_Nacker

Smash Lord
VGBootcamp's level up tournament http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=261062

Bracket
1: Boss (Luigi)
2: Omni (Metaknight/Dedede)
3: Logic (Olimar)
4: Candy (Snake)
5: Takeover (Snake)
5: Chu Dat (Kirby)
7: Meep (Ice Climbers)
7: Esoj (Diddy Kong/Dedede)
9: Sin (Metaknight)
9: Seagull (Wolf/ROB)
9: NACKER (ROB)
9: Slik Vik (Wario/Peach)
13: SSR (Peach)
13: Poyo (Metaknight/Kirby)
13: Deez (Diddy Kong)
13: Hat (Diddy Kong)

POOL's cut off
GIMR 2-5
Tantalus 2-4
Sassy 2-6
Aposl 0-6
Tristan Win 2-4
YO 0-6
Night 3-5
Blazza 0-6
Beta Zealot 2-6
llamapaste 0-6
yoster 2-4
Killingwind 0-

The pool i was in included
Nacker-(me) I went ROB yay!
Sassy- ZSS 2-1
Night- MK 2-1
Boss- Fox 1-2

Bracket
Lost to logic(olimar) 0-2
defeated deez(diddy) 2-0
lost to chudat(kirby) 0-2

Logic/chu were too goodz for my rust johns.

10kanackers

Edit: meh changed it enough.

jjvirus

Smash Champion
Reformat, Nacker. People's names who should be bolded aren't bolded, and I just want the names and set count, not little notes afterwards. :p

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord
Idk if I can, it would be a long shot, I would need to get to Rochester somehow(which is 4 hours away from albany as it is) and then find a way back afterwards. It will take a lot of effort to get to it, and if I keep playin like the trash I've been playin like, then idt I wanna put that much effort into getting to the tourney. Who knows? Maybe my friend with a car in albany would decide to go to the tourney. Idk. But its a loooong shot.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Ragnar0k is one of the best dk players too and I always 2 stock him lol

i don't want to hear "lol nc bias", he's beaten P~S, Boss, and Chillin (though that chillin victory was a long time ago). no johns :embarrass

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
^stingers 1st off NY DKs have always been the best DKs.

but more impotently no DK knows the ROB MU as well as Will no offense to Chibo but when he beat Will was b4 i started to train with him. and i think since we started playing together Will has not lost to any ROBs in tourney or in MMs so i guess what i am saying is Will is legit and he knows the MU very well there should be no disrespect for losing to himand his dk

stingers

Smash Obsessed
aight you're right i'm sorry. im gonna mm will at pound tho just to see it for myself. not saying your wrong i just dont see how dk wins yet @.@

jjvirus

Smash Champion
CJT, YOU SHOULD COME WITH KID GOGGLES TO LBT2 FEBRUARY 6TH

I'll upload mine & Bueno B's tourney soon (dammit JJ u found it >.<)
You don't have to submit results if you don't want to. I always find result threads that people don't submit results from, but I don't post most of the time.

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord
Will had beaten !nui and a bunch of others in tournament, and that was only when he was on the rise. Hell be makin waves at pound, Im sure.

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
stingers i talked to Will he seems up to the mm.

edit: Tin Man i know luigi is kinda low on the tier list but he always seemed like he could be very good with his crazy strength u take that and add Boss's skills i am not surprised he won a tourney.

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
NNID
syde_7
Boss also has not had a wii of his own until this past Christmas, iirc. So, now that he has his own and can practice whenever on his own... watch out.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
placing > videos. My dvd is broke right now so thats why i havent been uploading but i do have some saved.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
videos > placing

we see you getting 2nd all rob and say "cool, he got 2nd all rob...neat"
we see videos of you getting 2nd all rob "yay, we get to learn new things from someone who got 2nd all rob"

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
videos > placing

we see you getting 2nd all rob and say "cool, he got 2nd all rob...neat"
we see videos of you getting 2nd all rob "yay, we get to learn new things from someone who got 2nd all rob"
lulz ok then. Well theres vids on ustream of me fighting NEO if that counts. Winning a tourney with rob i think counts lol.

Gimme a sec and i'll find a link.

EDIT: http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/2373991

It starts at 18:10

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Sorry. I havent been checking the boards since forever but i'll try to now :p

I'll somehow get my newer rob vids up.......i somehow improved him without using him. Random ftw lol

jjvirus

Smash Champion
We know use both, as well as a few other characters in tournament, which is why you're honorable mention. You only use R.O.B. for certain matchups/players, and your results are influenced by numerous characters, thus making it hard to rank you based on your ROB alone. If you were to go all ROB or ROB/whoever in a few tournaments, then you would be on the list. We all know it's good, but it's near impossible to rank because of what I just explained. :S

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Top Bottom