• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

SiegK

Smash Champion
Huntington Beach, SoCal. Wanna Smash? PM me.
I hope your all right. Alot of characters are being BIG time De-cloned. And some are having their moves passed on to other new character in order to gain a whole new moveset without leaving behind the old one; hence Ness passing on his old move set to Lucas so he can get his own.

Understand?

SinisterLizard

Smash Ace
I hope your all right. Alot of characters are being BIG time De-cloned. And some are having their moves passed on to other new character in order to gain a whole new moveset without leaving behind the old one; hence Ness passing on his old move set to Lucas so he can get his own.

Understand?
Really? Like who?

JonBeBonanza

Smash Lord

Understand?
yeah but in a sense theyre like a mario-luigi thing... IN A SENSE.... i know theyre not as important as mario and luigi for nintendo, but Ness brought a huge fanbase, and lucas is the new recruitment, by the way who says there moves are going to change at all?>

think for a sec

mario and luigi for the most part had the same B moves in melee,there A attaks are diff. so yea

mario gets F.L.U.D.D
luigi might as well get Poltergesit 3000..... see changed b moves, not to much but changed

ness and lucas' B moves again the same, but the difference is that ones a type of power, the other freezes, and from the looks they have different A attaks, lucas' Back air is a spike, Ness's isn't

and if you think oh but they both have a bat/ branch

luigi and mario both have that tornado...... so jsut watch when im right, and if im wrong im wrong, i dont loss as much as i would win so yea think about that

SinisterLizard

Smash Ace
so jsut watch when im right, and if im wrong im wrong, i dont loss as much as i would win so yea think about that
Oh yeah, so I'm going to guess that every character ever is in, that way I can gloat when 5% of them make it in. w00t!

In all seriousness, that makes no sense. You don't gain anything by him being in, just like I don't lose anything if he is (which he's not). What do I care if he's in? I'm just trying to brace you for reality.

Oh, and the Mario/Luigi analogy is a terrible one that doesn't hold any water. Simply put: Mario and Luigi have always been interchangeable, clones if you will, with differences added later. Lucas on the other hand was Ness's replacement from Mother 2 to 3, and will be his replacement from Smash 2 to 3.

MilesPrower

Smash Journeyman
Alright everyone whats youns predictions tonight's my last night sorta. Next week I'm gonna WAKE up to updates, not STAY up.

I think it's gonna be either Special Moves of someone (fitting, we haven't had it in a while) or a Notice saying it's been delayed. SUCKERS!!!!!

Just remember though, if and when he does reveal Zelda's Specials, and possibly reveals her ""Twilight Change"", we may have a whole new "Character Update" veteran.

Just sayin'.

And just sayin' once again.... This update could go either way. It could end up being another awesome update to be the week of awesome that hasn't been awesome in a long time (don't even TRY to make sense of that), or it could be really awful just to make fun of us.

:lick:

Or it could be...

earthworm jim tonight yeahyuz

5@/\/\U5

Smash Apprentice
i think ill say double update:

Zelda special Moves

vetern character: Shiek

of course that would make 5 character updates in a row from the second of wed till tonight.

idk, we'll see

rblair

Smash Cadet
i think ill say double update:

Zelda special Moves

vetern character: Shiek

of course that would make 5 character updates in a row from the second of wed till tonight.

idk, we'll see
QFT. I really wanna see sheiks new design.

Anyway my inner vibes tell me it'll be awesome.:laugh:

Btw, ridley will be the 200th update:)

Weed

Smash Lord
Just because of that and it being a Friday, I want a big new character update
*crosses fingers for Megaman or Captain Falcon*

Also, what was the 100th update, was it any good if anyone knows specifically what it was? ._.
It was probably Sonic.

Hoping for Olimar info tonight

Top Bottom