• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

PwnyRide

Smash Ace
You will need a TV to play Brawl. If you dont have one, you must recover one.
WTB T.V - 50k ono, whisper me!

Regarding a Zelda update, i wonder if Sakurai is aware of the widespread knowledge of her Final Smash now? The out-of-dojo reveal could have been timed with the Dojo Reveal...you never know ;)

Jeff Highwind

Smash Ace
WTB T.V - 50k ono, whisper me!

Regarding a Zelda update, i wonder if Sakurai is aware of the widespread knowledge of her Final Smash now? The out-of-dojo reveal could have been timed with the Dojo Reveal...you never know ;)
Haha, god I hope we dont see WTB spam for brawl Eva.

VaneWalker

Smash Apprentice
i'm expecting something good. this week has been awesome, and to end it in a shame would be unreasonable and messed up. i predict zeldas final smash

SinisterLizard

Smash Ace
Tonight is actually the 196th.
You're not even close. There are currently 199 updates, but there are less days then this. There have been a number of double updates. So...this is probably something like the 170th day or something. But, it will be the 200th "listing."

PK2

Smash Cadet
Something on Zelda, Olimar or a new Veteran or Level. Wow, I'm leaving loads open.

PK2

Smash Cadet
Pikmain and Olimar Special MOVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks cool actually.

Top Bottom