• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

Dark Yoghurt

Smash Cadet
About that Twilight Change FS, I think Zelda makes the entire level into a twilight zone, and that it will change all players into those black shadow enemies. Then she will get her light arrow and kick some butt :) Or of course, this is all backwards (so first she shoots someone with a light arrow, and then the level will change into twilight, and everyone changes into OR those black things, OR animals, like...chickens! :D

Btw this is my first post, love this forum :)

Master WGS

Smash Lord
This makes me officially worried about Olimar's usefulness as a competitive character. I think he'll be this game's Pichu.

"Lol, you suck so bad, I bet I can beat you as Olimar!"

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
i have no clue how kirbys gonna work since the b move pulling out pikmin does nothing. unless it changes kirbys smash attacks and so on

Dx-pyrohunter64

Smash Apprentice
for all the people that still see snakes Fs as the most recent update, don't panic lol, just go to characters -->pikmin & Olimar --->scroll down and you'll see the update =D

Top Bottom