• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

Reyairia

Smash Champion
Hey, guys got their spandex Zero Suit Samus. Girls should have guys in spandex too. :p
Now stop exaggerating.

Jumpinjahosafa

Smash Ace
Pipe down and get out this thread then, theres complaining done here every day by at least someone unless it's not something amazing, like SSE or Stage Builder.

Also: I've already stated I don't care that Falcon isn't confirmed yet: Red Alloy is enough to prove he's in the game. :/

Snake's final smash is something I've been wanting to see since E3 2006 so it's good shiz.

Otherwise: Contributing? There isn't much to contribute to a thread where you GUESS what the next update will be, I guessed Olimar's special moves last night. Which was a proper guess which you OBVIOUSLY didn't relaise my predictions of his Special Moves were a joke on what he DOES in his GAME.

Man, Read between the lines next time before you post. *FacePalm*
So just because other people do it..

That makes it alright?

Just so you know.. You look really immature when you do stuff like that.

Snakes final smash!

YES!

And its freaking beast!

Wrath`

Smash Master
this a cool funal smash, but ifeel a little unsatisfied, i doesn't seem as big of an attk as i thought it would have been

Storm Eagle

Smash Lord
NNID
Storm88
This Final Smash is hilaaaarious. :laugh: Come on, Snake in FPS perspective? And you will see his but every time you use that move? Epic Win, Sakurai. :cool:

imabeast78

Smash Apprentice
I think Snake's Final Smash is a good representation of his games. Only in his past games do you get a gun with that kind of shooter's view and let her rip! Very original and it shows his style of gameplay and the way he fights.

roy_owns

Smash Lord
Crap, now we need Oilmar's FS now I thought we just needed Zelda's until I got to the bottom of the update the saw the "Warning! New Challenger Approaching!" and remembered about him.

RegalBuster

Smash Lord
What drought?

Don't worry, I know what you're talking about. Just don't see the "drought" you guys are talking about.
DDD was confirmed October 25th the time from October 26th till January 8th was a character drought because we didn't get either a newcomer nor a veteran for over 2 months until yesterday.

MIRAI87

Smash Journeyman
I think Olimars moveset is going to be kept a secret since the nature of his attacks are very strange to begin with. So of course, Sakurai is going to let us stew over it all the way until the game is released.

*sigh*

Machspeed

Smash Lord
A character.

Sonic's stage, or Luigi's Mansion. (Hah, like he would hint at a character THAT EASY WITH A STAGE? NONSENSE! Oh wait... Smashville...)

Item or new assist trophy.

Those are my predictions for tonight; makes sense that as soon as I stop predicting both Olimar and Snake's FS, it happens.

Ginger9001

Smash Ace
A character.

Sonic's stage, or Luigi's Mansion. (Hah, like he would hint at a character THAT EASY WITH A STAGE? NONSENSE! Oh wait... Smashville...)

Item or new assist trophy.

Those are my predictions for tonight; makes sense that as soon as I stop predicting both Olimar and Snake's FS, it happens.

Considering how you have pretty much guessed everything, one of your predictions will probably be right. :laugh:

I'm guessing an item. Haven't had one of those in a while.

MilesPrower

Smash Journeyman
I'm changing my prediction to....

A Notice that you're gonna have to wait 1 more month, but to ease the pain, here's Geno/Mega Man.

Sounds crazy, stupid, and dumb, but it could happen.

THE LIST OF CORE UPDATES WE HAVEN'T GOTTEN YET:
Bowser: Special Moves
Zelda: Special Moves
Zelda: Final Smash
Olimar: Special Moves
Olimar: Final Smash
Olimar: Stage
Sonic: Stage
Mario: Music (dull but true)

Character: Captain Falcon?
Character: Sheik?

Falcon: Music
Falcon: Special Moves
Falcon: Final Smash
Falcon: Stage
Sheik: Special Moves
Sheik: Final Smash

SSE Intros:
Samus
Pikachu
Pokemon Trainer
Link
Yoshi
Any others. I doubt we get many more of these since it's just pointless speculation and I'd rather just watch them in-game.
Now, actual teaming up things instead of intros, that's more plausible.

Game Modes
Anything we haven't seen yet. I can't think of anything to go here.

How To Play:
Crawl
Swim
Surround Sound Support

Now, we can't forget about the 3rd 3rd party character, if there is indeed one. I would understand the need to want to keep it a secret, but unveiling it gives more hype, more people wanting the game.
Then, if you believe icons mean characters, we have a Animal Crossing character and a DS character to go through, their Final Smashes (AC Villager FS WTF? lol), their special moves...

When you think about it, that's alot of content to fill in just 2 weeks, and even if you were gonna wait to put some of it on the DOJO, it would still be alot. Just look at the plausible ones, the stuff I listed before I got to Falcon. It'd be funny if we got a Sonic stage along with a update of Mario music.... lol...

Top Bottom