• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

Got Blood?

Smash Lord
And why it is a stupid Idea? :ohwell:
I thought about it and changed my post.I wondered why Nintendo would just stick an unannounced character as a trophy,but then I remembered Mr.Resetti and Tom Nook in melee,so you are spared from my awesome internet macho flaming for now.:)

Uchiha.Sanosuke

Smash Journeyman
Mog is a trophy? Is that the thing in the back of the first image?
I'm fairly sure that isn't a Mog. It's one of those fire-breathing enemies from Pikmin. There's a whole bunch of descriptions in the thread Mic_128 made, so I went there and looked.

This is turning out to be the best week ever.

MIRAI87

Smash Journeyman
Music would be nice, actually. Anything that doesn't involve the same moveset twice or something previously revealed in the demo ...

Also, only 3.5 weeks 'til we figure the rest out, so at this point I don't really care so long as it's new. That will be a happy day- The flames of forum war will end, and the deconfirmed will fall from power and be banished to the land of fail. The people who once speculated for hours on end will resume their daily lives, and we will finally learn how to sleep before 2 AM, when the new updates went online.

Well, until the game is released. Sleep while you can!

The_Corax_King

Smash Lord
hmmm...

I'm expecting an item... after two stupid orange updates the only other option is a crappy yellow one XD

and I'm guessing a regular item... no assists or pokeballs...

PRINCESS PEACH777

Smash Lord
O god. Another one of those weird people that only care about female characters.

well duh......we have alot of male players already

you have no life; 35 posts per day. How old are you?

anyway I predict a pokeball or an item from e for all convention

would be great to finally see captain falcon
why don't you sh** up........like go away
if you ask me you are the one who doesn't have a life and this is none of your BUSS
sheeeesh some people can be such a pain:urg:

Legolastom

Smash Hero
You can support female characters yhea... but there are people that just support female characters, and being female doesn't mean you should get any more support, doesn't mean you deserve the spot anymore.

everlasting yayuhzz

Smash Champion
Roy_Owns, how is Mario Party 8, anyway? Ever since Mario Party 2, it looked like it was going downhill.

Anyway, I want some Zelda's Moves! I'm getting tired of seeing her in screenshots and vids and nothing about her.

I KNOW you aren't calling Coin Launcher craptastic!
No...not just the coin launcher! Just...the other 39048 crappy updates too! :p

M.K

Level 55
Ohh, I wish some people would just cool it with the "The updates suck. I be sad. I need juice box!". I know some of them suck, but you know what?

WE GET THE GAME IN ALMOST A MONTH

Peace. Oh, and Stage Tonight

MilesPrower

Smash Journeyman
Actually in all honesty now, I think we're going to get something accompanied by Mario Music. Mario Music being a Bowser's Castle music.

I was playing New SMB earlier and I think the fortress/castle music is gonna be in Brawl in some form or another.

spindash

Smash Ace
you have no life; 35 posts per day. How old are you?

anyway I predict a pokeball or an item from e for all convention

would be great to finally see captain falcon
You know, I will never understand why people have to just spontaneously rip someone a new one out of nowhere. What happen, you stub your toe and snap? Get real. :\ There's a difference between having no life and just being an active member of the community; figure it out before more people think you're a complete and total jack@$$.

i hoping for Krystal or AMY Rose
and i want Peach's Castle
As down as I am with the whole inclusion of many more Sonic characters for Brawl, I personally believe that Amy Rose isn't really looking too good for being a playable character in the game. Assist Trophy? Definitely! But I'm seeing Tails, Knuckles, or even Shadow as more plausible secondary choices for the series to debut in Smash Bros. under the playable circle.

Krystal and Peach's Castle are awesome though.

Top Bottom