• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

EDreams

Smash Journeyman
The developers have complete control over every aspect of the game. Do you really think they'd let an unrevealed third party or anything secret get into a random minigame screenshot?

Froilen

Smash Apprentice

here... one white, and one whit a red ball...

in the top... its a White chao, white and a white egg in the back... try to increas your browser vew like 130% and you will see it:p:p:p

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804

in the top... its a White chao, white and a white egg in the back... try to increas your browser vew like 130% and you will see it:p:p:p
I'm increasing it to 700, that is NOT a chao!

EDIT: I don't know what it is, but not a chao.

Got Blood?

Smash Lord
Sort of cool update.It's cool that they're working on every little part of the game. I thought it was a Mog at first glance.Maybe...Chocobo for brawl?? One could only wish.

Froilen

Smash Apprentice
I'm increasing it to 700, that is NOT a chao!

EDIT: I don't know what it is, but not a chao.
what is then?.... have any mog... chocobo image to compair?.. cuz i like to know wath is that thing... if is not a Chao:confused::confused::confused:

Zanibas

Smash Cadet
]

Ohhh, I can see it now! But it's still indeed vague =/.

But it still doesn't explain the red dot, why would they mix a white chao with a red dot? Correct me if they do =D

I shall now go neutral and call it a day :p

EDreams

Smash Journeyman
For those who didn't see the other thread, this is my opinion after analyzing it a bit more.

In summary, the "spikes" are feet. The spike in it's back is a wing. It's a Chao.

Luigi player

Smash Master
It is obiously not a Chao.

You could have a white Chao with a red dot if you have a white Chao egg and make it evolve into a power Chao (red dot), but this is not a Chao.

I have no idea what it could be though...

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
When I first saw it, I thought it was some kind of creature similar to those things from Pikmin, with a red nose (not to suggest that it's from Pikmin, that's just what it looked like).

Now it very much resembles a whale with a red tail fin to me. I don't know what game a whale with a red tail fin could be from, but that's all I see now. A Japanese exclusive maybe?

EDIT: I totally typed the part about Pikmin before I even saw your post, IsmaR. O_O

Naoshi

wow this is a custom title
In speaking of coins, how do you exactly earn them in Melee? o_O And I do mean in detail, not "play a match".

Katakiri

LV 20
NNID
Katakiri
3DS FC
2492-5180-2983
It looks like an upside-down Spiny Shell from the Mario Kart series.......but that red dot...hmmm

Got Blood?

Smash Lord
Small white clowns with big red noses confirmed.

Dircus AND Dynamism up late at the same time? We've got ourselves a party now! :crazy:

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
it's a blowhog from pikmin
I was (kind of) right!. . . But then I was wrong!

Small white clowns with big red noses confirmed.

Dircus AND Dynamism up late at the same time? We've got ourselves a party now! :crazy:
I know, it's loony.

I'm actually on Christm-. . . er, "Holiday" break, so I can afford to stay up late again for a while. In about a week I'll start disappearing early again. It's nice to be burning the midnight oil again though.

Dynamism

Smash Lord
just like the good ol' days hey Got Blood??
Is there supose to be 2 ?s there? haha

Teh Anti-Poke, MM, Teh Knee, Geno, Teh Fist, Mingames and Cuteness combined...wouldn't even come close to the awesome tetris/pinball/Pacman/You Sunk My ****in Ship/x & os/Brawl trophy catchin game that is

COIN SHOOTING TROPHY COLLECTOR!!!!!!!!!

Got Blood?

Smash Lord
We should get the mods to open up the old thread for the night of December 2nd.Wouldn't that be kooky?

On topic: MOG??

Top Bottom