• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

blink777

Smash Journeyman
Well if that wasn't unexpected...

I like the idea though. It's not info about Zelda, but it's still worth knowing about.

aleps

Smash Apprentice
something new!! seems Sakurai is giving us good stuff lately (except Sonic's FS :S)

Bane84

Smash Journeyman
At least the contents of the Vault have finally been revealed. Nothing we already didn't know ahead of time, though (save the Coin Shooter).

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
This game is HOT!!! They put all a hole bunch of extra stuff just for the heck of it. They are trying to make sure we don't get bored and play this game forever, lol.

DraginHikari

Emerald Star Legacy
NNID
Draginhikari
3DS FC
4940-5455-2427
Switch FC
SW-7120-1891-0342
I know I laughed out loud when I saw this...

You know this is just so cheesy that it's just plain cool XD

Atari-style games for Brawl XD

EDreams

Smash Journeyman
I personally like this. I never liked the gumball machine, but even collecting trophies I already have might be a fun thing to do when I'm bored now.

I'm all for useless little distractions :)

bballstar23

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-2383-6686-1312
Wow, this update is pretty amazing. I doubt anyone would have expected this, and it's a nice little minigame. It's more fun than the lottery in Melee. This also confirmed what was in the vault, and a few trophies and stickers (R.I.P. Mach Rider :() This feature looks pretty fun, and I can see myself playing it when I get enough coins.

bballstar23

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-2383-6686-1312

Why's Mach Rider's and Links trophy in red?!
Read the caption right underneath the picture:
The green ones are trophies. The red ones are stickers.

Hopefully, Mach Rider is at least a trophy too. He would have been a pretty cool character...

Naoshi

wow this is a custom title
I don't see a mog or a chocobo. >.>

And I agree with bballstar23's post. Quit whining, at least we now know how to use coins. -_-

Florida

イーグランツ
This mode is exciting, new, and just plain awesome. Although not as to-the-point as the lottery, it's still a good addition. I just think it's pure win that they made it into a minigame of the sort =P

Also notice the top of this screen. It says, "Vault / TROPHIES & STICKERS", so obviously there's more to the vault than just trophies... and stickers. I'd expect something like archives for movies, or something of the sort.

Anyway, good update.

Froilen

Smash Apprentice

thats isnt a mog... nor a Chocobo... its a Chao... Sonic stuff...

PD:whats the deal whit that monsters names:laugh::laugh::laugh:

bballstar23

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-2383-6686-1312
This mode is exciting, new, and just plain awesome. Although not as to-the-point as the lottery, it's still a good addition. I just think it's pure win that they made it into a minigame of the sort =P

Also notice the top of this screen. It says, "Vault / TROPHIES & STICKERS", so obviously there's more to the vault than just trophies... and stickers. I'd expect something like archives for movies, or something of the sort.

Anyway, good update.
Hmm, you might be onto something there, but I wouldn't speculate about it too much. Am I the only though who finds the little icons to be a bit cheesy? For some reason they remind me of Archie Comics.

Black/Light

Smash Master
I have been hating most mode updates but this. . .this is pretty tight! I like the lil game that adds to the over all fun!

And coins are finally used for fun!

bballstar23

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-2383-6686-1312
cool update, but it sets us up for three possible, not-so-cool updates.

1. Trophy Hoard
2. Sticker Center (not the album)
3. Trophy Gallery

They're in the second pic
Those were all pretty much covered in the Stickers and Trophies updates.

Top Bottom