• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

Got Blood?

Smash Lord
Since when did Sakurai start updating the dojo at 11? I remember back in the day I'd have to stay up until MIDNIGHT! ....

Jakatsu

Smash Apprentice
It looks weird. Some variation on the warp star, and then some other things. Its three Items it looks like, and they do something to the Status picture...?

OOh and some WiFi!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
the second update has stuff to do with wifi. a whole bunch of stuff, somethin like sharing snapshots, messages, and more.

Misto-Roboto

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
MistoRoboto
3DS FC
3780-9079-0504
Switch FC
3912-9000-6921
Japanese DOJO already updated, it is something from Kirby's Air Ride and something about the WiFi Connection.

bballstar23

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-2383-6686-1312
Woah, a Dragoon? Someone actually stated that it would be an item before the E 4 All demo!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
the item looks cool, as far as an item can be lol. like u get 3 pieces of something, and when u get all 3, u jump on a ship and you can fly at ppl in like a first person view going from closer to the screen to away and ur opponents have to dodge u

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord
The English site hasn't udated yet, but if you type in the urls, they are loaded onto the site. The Wifi Option is all about how you share your stuff with friends.

EDIT: Kirby King beat me to it.

Top Bottom