• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Clash of the Titans 4 Results Thread

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
yo DK smash is too good. dont turn to the dark side and be mk smash lmao

did u and turbogilman get home aight? whats the deal with the car.

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
I'm gonna being bringing crzy tricks at Apex, so get ready. IT's stuff people have never seen. We need to MM at Brawl 'Til you fall.(I'm not entering )

wait to be smarter than Chibo and not enter the tourney and just devote urself to running the tourney while having help form others! :chuckle:

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
You are clearly and illiterate *******. You can't spell and I don't need to open my mouth to type.

I was watching your match too and you didn't have a problem with it until the last 30-40 seconds when Orion was jumping in the air on the left side of the screen. At any time during the match did you pause and get a judge to watch?

If you are so much better than him then I'm surprised you couldn't win on the other stages.

Whether your john is legit or not, you didn't take the necessary actions to improve your situation(getting a judge to watch). Instead you act sad all day and wait to john on smashboards just like every other post I see of yours from other events. How sad...

edit: ruby if drk pch is better than orion then it makes the situation much more funny for me
show me one post in this thread where I went all emo and brought myself down, just one. oh wait..you can't So One point for me.

orion did not 2-0 me. No one in my pool did besides the spammer. First match he went meta and I lost that to a close game. **** happens, I never even johned about losing that one. again, **** happens, I could have won that match. Second game he went falco and camped me. and when I got near he F-B to get away and keep the camping going. I 2 stocked his dumbazz for it. So what is this about me not winning the other matches. nother point for me.

And of course I did not have a problem in the match until he decided to plank for a min and run the clock. he was actually fighting and did not make the match 100% impossible for me to win. When one can't beat me with the character they main (which is a high tier and I play a mid tier) and have to resort to planking, who has the more skills and comes off as the better player.

You said you saw the match and still say this ****? Yea you are an idiot. you know nothing about me as for as my placing and ****. and wanna be on orions balls cause he is your w/e and dont like me. Yea that is really cute right there. If you was in my spot you not be saying all this ****. better yet, in this case then, why the **** am I even caring about a nobody who does not know me and talks like this? Yea now i am thinking smart, you are nothing and just a azz kisser and follower.

so I'm done with you. You think orion is better. how about you have him beat my tourny records and go all over the EC and place like I have. until then, you and him can both kick rocks and go to each others houses and learn how to actually get good at this game with skills.

When it comes to these matters in brawl, people are nothing but *****, until the BS happens to them. oh what big mouths and **** talkers they are.

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
[added] /\ I'm with guy who whines a lot /\

Last nightmare korn kid post

@ random gay kid whose on neo's ****

I'm pretty sure i drove neo home last night.

get bent

@ DK smash

Good **** posting with ****in' random *** colors and in HUGE text.

jesus ****in' christ...

I mean, you could at least do the standard SIZED text...

CO18

Smash Hero
Upon thinking about things a bit more, how does everyone feel about this type of rule:

"You may not grab the edge more than (insert number of times that is obviously unnatural) in a match. If your edge grab statistic (which can be checked upon the completion of a game in the match statistics screen) is above (insert number) then you receive an auto-matic loss for that game. "

Solves an *** TON of what people are complaining about. Only problem is if both players are over 70 - but I doubt such a situation would ever occur (at least not unintentionally).
I like this idea.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
show me one post in this thread where I went all emo and brought myself down, just one. oh wait..you can't So One point for me.

orion did not 2-0 me. No one in my pool did besides the spammer. First match he went meta and I lost that to a close game. **** happens, I never even johned about losing that one. again, **** happens, I could have won that match. Second game he went falco and camped me. and when I got near he F-B to get away and keep the camping going. I 2 stocked his dumbazz for it. So what is this about me not winning the other matches. nother point for me.

And of course I did not have a problem in the match until he decided to plank for a min and run the clock. he was actually fighting and did not make the match 100% impossible for me to win. When one can't beat me with the character they main (which is a high tier and I play a mid tier) and have to resort to planking, who has the more skills and comes off as the better player.

You said you saw the match and still say this ****? Yea you are an idiot. you know nothing about me as for as my placing and ****. and wanna be on orions balls cause he is your w/e and dont like me. Yea that is really cute right there. If you was in my spot you not be saying all this ****. better yet, in this case then, why the **** am I even caring about a nobody who does not know me and talks like this? Yea now i am thinking smart, you are nothing and just a azz kisser and follower.

so I'm done with you. You think orion is better. how about you have him beat my tourny records and go all over the EC and place like I have. until then, you and him can both kick rocks and go to each others houses and learn how to actually get good at this game with skills.

When it comes to these matters in brawl, people are nothing but *****, until the BS happens to them. oh what big mouths and **** talkers they are.
Wow, honestly? Shut the **** up, man. I'm so sick of your johns. Even had you made it out of pools as third seed, you honestly think you'd beat Dojo? That you'd beat the excellent players you would have had to fight in losers?

God**** man, it's over. Maybe you should pick a character that doesn't suck at fighting people who choose not to jump into your attacks.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
I actually disagree, ask either Chester or Zaf lol. I'm dead serious ask them.
XD I just read Chester's blog post, you're not supposed to drink a gallon of milk in a short period of time like that. I drank the gallon over a period of like 4-6 hours, I think. I had some of it Saturday night, too.

EDIT: If anyone tries to repeat the signing of a gallon of a milk for whatever reason (mine was a legit reason, anyone else is probably crazy), don't get people to sign it while milk is still in there <_<. Lost LeeMartin's signature that way, and I forgot to get it back :(

On the bright side, he signed it HUGE so it disappearing saved some space

Wes signed it 4 times though, that jerk face :mad:

D

Deleted member

alright first I didn't even go to this ****, I went to chill in philly friday night and bounced. I spent the whole tournament rooting for m2k lee ninjalink and chu.

m2k: you are so cool. 3-0 in the finals. ****. you fit in my trunk pretty good. it was kinda cute. your mom has low standards.

ally: lee loses to someone unplugging the TV, spammer loses to the game mechanics, m2k trips into your KO move the only match you win vs him. you should play the lottery more. you are clearly skilled, but it's still aggravating listening to all of my friends losing to everything but legitimate gameplay.

spammer: stick to MK.

dojo: you ***** me. a lot.

santi: you ***** me less.

lee: I had you banked to win 1st or 2nd. you are amazingly similar to vidjogamer. let's talk sometime.

NL: I didn't see you play. too bad, I'm a big fan.

chu: I watched you play teams. you killed everyone. 7th is kinda crappy.

hylian: you picked ICs, GAW, and falco in order. wtf is that ****. just learn olimar and get it over with.

thien and nathan: you guys were fun. if I have some extra cheese come late spring I'll hit you guys up.

Michigan: you guys are amazing. not only did you place MUCH better than the next highest MW player (49th), you also proved my point to KishPrime that playing weird stages makes your region place much worse OOS.

While I'm on the subject, myself, John, Nathan, Thien and m2k all played Overswarm Rules at m2k's house- that is, from the SBR rule set, all stages starter to cp/ban were allowed in their respective places, and we banned MK and played some sets. The sets went something like this-

I play m2k, we strike stages and agree to play on smashville. he wins. then I CP something stupid like pirate ship and I win. m2k then CPs me back to battlefield and beats me in the set 2-1. Even when the better player is unfamiliar with the awkward stage, the better player still wins the set. do the rules work? well, sort of. the better player still wins, which is the ideal goal, but stretching your time to learn 20+ stages is logistically the worst thing you can do. time seems to be best spent on neutrals, as they are both unavoidable and the most commonly played regardless of region. Of course, we tested this against a normal set, where m2k was allowed to play metaknight again and we played only neutrals and the outcome was still 2-1. There was little to no comparative reward in picking pirate ship in the prior set, a stage I have played so much that I'm sick of it.

Now let's focus on the opposite side, the Midwest. Anther is clearly the best player in the midwest, so let's strike him out of consideration. other members of the midwest region seem to do respectably well against each other under MW rules, despite that Michigan does not commonly play weird stages for counterpicks. The cot4 results show a clear difference between the users of each rule set. Unless there is some other hidden variable (unlikely) that would cause the few non-MI midwest players to do horribly, I think we have found the reason.

edit: I played a lot of matches vs m2k dojo and lee, like 2 hours vs each of them. I lost almost all of them as ike. as soon as I switched to peach, I did SIGNIFICANTLY better (except dojo still ***** me lol). I have come to the conclusion that peach is an amazing character.

Orion*

Smash Researcher
Orion- I just realized. you are 2 faced and a liar. Not only by cheating me out of the brackets and not be honest about it, but also tourny your back on what you said to me on us making it out. I don't know why I even trusted you. I thought we was actually cool. But I forgot. you are from N.Y Most of you boys just care about winning. That state is mostly high tiers. I was so stupid buying into what you said.......
i didnt lie. im not going to lose to you and not make it into brackets, im sorry. i said that if you needed one win to get into brackets i would throw it to you if you needed it, however you lost to umbra and because of that i couldnt help you. what do you want me to do? just give you the win and not get into the tournament? i said i would rather get you in than umbra, and if i could give you a win and help i would. i never said that i would forfeit in singles.

new jersey
really? i never see you XD

i hate that rule, what if i want to spam ledge hop aerials to edge guard

i think the judge rule is a lot easier, as it scares people away from doing it, instead of being scared of a technicality
ledge hop aerials are toogood. ban them.

i think i told you :p im from VA, so i pretty much wandering around MD/VA tourneys :)
come to our tournament sometimes! :3
im def. gonna try during spring break! =]]]]

49: Orion - If only :laugh: If you had used Snake against us I guarantee we would've won :p **** MK.
i went mk 3 times in like 25 matches. XD<3333

i saved him just for you :)

Yea orion knows I am better than he is. I freaking ended his Falco. I 2 stocked that **** when he tried to camp me and F-B to run away. so he decided to be a tool out of anger and do what he did.
you ***** the **** out of my falco. those 2 stocks you took with a beam sword and a bomb omb when i was offstage was pro.

honestly i can just tornado spam and beat you. you dont know how to deal with nado, let alone me doing it smart so i dont get punished. thats why you lost to umbreon, i was trying to not be a jack***, but the beam sword/bomb omb stuff kinda ticked me off. im sorry. people get angry about losing, and im trying to not have any hard feelings about the match =[

edit: your honestly hurting my feelings a little bit w/ all the name calling in my directions. idk why your trying to bring it to that =/... and you can ban norfair? you banned halberd on me...

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
alright first I didn't even go to this ****, I went to chill in philly friday night and bounced. I spent the whole tournament rooting for m2k lee ninjalink and chu.

m2k: you are so cool. 3-0 in the finals. ****. you fit in my trunk pretty good. it was kinda cute. your mom has low standards.

ally: lee loses to someone unplugging the TV, spammer loses to the game mechanics, m2k trips into your KO move the only match you win vs him. you should play the lottery more. you are clearly skilled, but it's still aggravating listening to all of my friends losing to everything but legitimate gameplay.

lee: I had you banked to win 1st or 2nd. you are amazingly similar to vidjogamer. let's talk sometime.

hylian: you picked ICs, GAW, and falco in order. wtf is that ****. just learn olimar and get it over with.

thien and nathan: you guys were fun. if I have some extra cheese come late spring I'll hit you guys up.

Michigan: you guys are amazing. not only did you place MUCH better than the next highest MW player (49th), you also proved my point to KishPrime that playing weird stages makes your region place much worse OOS.

While I'm on the subject, myself, John, Nathan, Thien and m2k all played Overswarm Rules at m2k's house- that is, from the SBR rule set, all stages starter to cp/ban were allowed in their respective places, and we banned MK and played some sets. The sets went something like this-

I play m2k, we strike stages and agree to play on smashville. he wins. then I CP something stupid like pirate ship and I win. m2k then CPs me back to battlefield and beats me in the set 2-1. Even when the better player is unfamiliar with the awkward stage, the better player still wins the set. do the rules work? well, sort of. the better player still wins, which is the ideal goal, but stretching your time to learn 20+ stages is logistically the worst thing you can do. time seems to be best spent on neutrals, as they are both unavoidable and the most commonly played regardless of region. Of course, we tested this against a normal set, where m2k was allowed to play metaknight again and we played only neutrals and the outcome was still 2-1. There was little to no comparative reward in picking pirate ship in the prior set, a stage I have played so much that I'm sick of it.

Now let's focus on the opposite side, the Midwest. Anther is clearly the best player in the midwest, so let's strike him out of consideration. other members of the midwest region seem to do respectably well against each other under MW rules, despite that Michigan does not commonly play weird stages for counterpicks. The cot4 results show a clear difference between the users of each rule set. Unless there is some other hidden variable (unlikely) that would cause the few non-MI midwest players to do horribly, I think we have found the reason.

edit: I played a lot of matches vs m2k dojo and lee, like 2 hours vs each of them. I lost almost all of them as ike. as soon as I switched to peach, I did SIGNIFICANTLY better (except dojo still ***** me lol). I have come to the conclusion that peach is an amazing character.

It could be that we drove from the midwest and didn't get much sleep too. No johns but it explains things a lot easier. Not to mention of all the tournaments I've been to in midwest there have only been a couple that have the same stages and only 1 in which MK was actually banned.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103

Did you ever end up beating Lee in an Ike ditto? It was too funny watching you two play those.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Wow, honestly? Shut the **** up, man. I'm so sick of your johns. Even had you made it out of pools as third seed, you honestly think you'd beat Dojo? That you'd beat the excellent players you would have had to fight in losers?

God**** man, it's over. Maybe you should pick a character that doesn't suck at fighting people who choose not to jump into your attacks.
aww aint that nice, more NJ pride from yet another scrub. Funny, I thought you was cool, I not expect this post from you. it's so funny how your friends can become so 2 faced. And how is me stating how I got cheated and chibo not wanting to do **** about it is a john? What I am going about is legit. Also I dont care who I have to fight, Dojo, w/e, I couldn't careless. the hell I am gonna play chicken when I have to fight a big name and think I will lose? that is for *******. or else......why do I even enter tournaments?

So maybe you should join Orion and that other tool and practice. who knows, maybe if you put your heads together......you might actually be good.

and its funny how you insult a character you know 2 ****s about. shows just how stupid one can be. Oh, and lets just say she does suck. yet I am going even against good people who play high tiers and even getting wins off.

Serious post like this are from people who have not gone through this crap and think it was so simple for me to win. seriously, anymore NJ players that wanna give out BS from this please do it now man. Cause I am getting tired of these surprise attacks.

You are just yet, another brawl punk who base **** on characters and not skills. "what, Dark.Pch is gonna fight Meep in tourny, no way he can win that Meep plays marth and Marth ***** Peach" Just an example of some crap comments and mindsets for people. Yea, I'm not a pussyy with my main, a mid tier like you and the rest are.

D

Deleted member

Did you ever end up beating Lee in an Ike ditto? It was too funny watching you two play those.
I won 2 out of 9, and 1 of the 2 was bull****. I would say 7 of the 9 matches were legitimate, and I won 1 of them.

edit: dark peach your char is amazing, i picked her with relatively no experience and won the majority of my matches against the people that won money at this tournament.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
i didnt lie. im not going to lose to you and not make it into brackets, im sorry. i said that if you needed one win to get into brackets i would throw it to you if you needed it, however you lost to umbra and because of that i couldnt help you. what do you want me to do? just give you the win and not get into the tournament? i said i would rather get you in than umbra, and if i could give you a win and help i would. i never said that i would forfeit in singles

you ***** the **** out of my falco. those 2 stocks you took with a beam sword and a bomb omb when i was offstage was pro.

honestly i can just tornado spam and beat you. you dont know how to deal with nado, let alone me doing it smart so i dont get punished. thats why you lost to umbreon, i was trying to not be a jack***, but the beam sword/bomb omb stuff kinda ticked me off. im sorry. people get angry about losing, and im trying to not have any hard feelings about the match =[

edit: your honestly hurting my feelings a little bit w/ all the name calling in my directions. idk why your trying to bring it to that =/... and you can ban norfair? you banned halberd on me...
Dude no, first off i got the second game. so that made me tie with umbra. If would have one that third game, you still would have got second seed, and I take third.

Oh and the nada ****, dude please. punishing it and a meta spamming that **** is nothing to me. the many times meta does that **** and I punish. reason I lost to it was all my doing. I have even taught Peach players how to beat that typical crap and everytime they get nado spammed, they beat it and call it a day. So lets get that image out of your head.

And the only reason I did not bann nofair was cause I did not think you stoop so low to doing that crap. I picked halberd cause meta can get easy combos to Up-B off the sides on Peach and I die.

But what also got me mad the most was how you did not even admit what you did third game (which is plank and did not even back me up on it. if you had did that, not even chibo could have screwed me over on this one. thus that match would have went to me, you get second seed and I get third. ether way you was making it.

It's just messed up how low you went in that match but worst of it was you did not even admit it and let it go like nothing when I had so many see that match. that was really****ed up to the core.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
aww aint that nice, more NJ pride from yet another scrub. Funny, I thought you was cool, I not expect this post from you. it's so funny how your friends can become so 2 faced. And how is me stating how I got cheated and chibo not wanting to do **** about it is a john? What I am going about is legit. Also I dont care who I have to fight, Dojo, w/e, I couldn't careless. the hell I am gonna play chicken when I have to fight a big name and think I will lose? that is for *******. or else......why do I even enter tournaments?

So maybe you should join Orion and that other tool and practice. who knows, maybe if you put your heads together......you might actually be good.

and its funny how you insult a character you know 2 ****s about. shows just how stupid one can be. Oh, and lets just say she does suck. yet I am going even against good people who play high tiers and even getting wins off.

Serious post like this are from people who have not gone through this crap and think it was so simple for me to win. seriously, anymore NJ players that wanna give out BS from this please do it now man. Cause I am getting tired of these surprise attacks.

You are just yet, another brawl punk who base **** on characters and not skills. "what, Dark.Pch is gonna fight Meep in tourny, no way he can win that Meep plays marth and Marth ***** Peach" Just an example of some crap comments and mindsets for people. Yea, I'm not a pussyy with my main, a mid tier like you and the rest are.

My main is lower on the tier list than yours so wtf are you talking about?

Orion didn't say one bad thing about you at the event, it was all me calling you a ***** about the match since you're too much of a ****** to pause the match and get a judge if there was such a problem. Then you come on here and say all this **** about him.

You may have not been emo like every other time but you sure as hell john. You have even said you don't think you are a good player after the last tournament with all that stuff about niko. You are an attention ***** who needs to do something with his life. It's clear that smashboards is the only place you get attention. It's so pathetic.

"One point for me"- Are you five??

ELI-mination

Smash Champion

This post is stupid.

fkacyan

Smash Hero

I don't give a **** if it's Orion, if it's NJ, whoever the ****. Your ****ing emo johns every time you lose before you think you should is ridiculous.

You wanna tell me about Orion? Dude, I play this mutha****er EVERY OTHER DAY. I know how he camps better than anybody in the ****ing scene besides maybe Spam. Guess what? It's agitating! But I watched that last match, and buddy, if you think that was planking, you got some more **** coming your way if you ever play somebody like Emukiller or Spam, who I don't think have 'aggressive' in their MK's vocab.

Move the **** on. Honestly, you sound like a 13 year old, not an adult. It's pitiful.

Orion*

Smash Researcher
Dude no, first off i got the second game. so that made me tie with umbra. If would have one that third game, you still would have got second seed, and I take third.
you told me you had to beat me in a set to advance. you also told me that if you only needed the free win and we would both advance you would play zelda or something. so im sorry, i feel worse now. but its partially a lack of communication on your part.

Oh and the nada ****, dude please. punishing it and a meta spamming that **** is nothing to me. the many times meta does that **** and I punish. reason I lost to it was all my doing. I have even taught Peach players how to beat that typical crap and everytime they get nado spammed, they beat it and call it a day. So lets get that image out of your head.
then how did umbra literally just push b button for like 5 minz and win. all he did was tornado and dsmash for the kill. (no offense to umbra, play to win. thats just what you had to do lol)

And the only reason I did not bann nofair was cause I did not think you stoop so low to doing that crap. I picked halberd cause meta can get easy combos to Up-B off the sides on Peach and I die.
i play to win. im going to pick my best stage.

But what also got me mad the most was how you did not even admit what you did third game (which is plank and did not even back me up on it. if you had did that, not even chibo could have screwed me over on this one. thus that match would have went to me, you get second seed and I get third. ether way you was making it.

It's just messed up how low you went in that match but worst of it was you did not even admit it and let it go like nothing when I had so many see that match. that was really****ed up to the core.
i didnt even really plank that hard. all i did was spam fairs//uairs inbetween platforms and tornado to the other side when you tried to get in my face for the last 60 SECONDS. the rest of that set when i was meta i was aggressive.

_umbra_

Smash Champion
awww so dark peach is mad because orion wouldn't forfeit to him so he could go on and I couldn't? That's too bad. Maybe if you were able to beat me it wouldn't have been a problem, but you really don't know how to deal with tornado spam. If you don't like the gay **** me and orion did to you, go play melee. It's 10x less gay, it takes a ****load more skill, and it's overall more fun.

w/e no johns

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
My main is lower on the tier list than yours so wtf are you talking about?

Orion didn't say one bad thing about you at the event, it was all me calling you a ***** about the match since you're too much of a ****** to pause the match and get a judge if there was such a problem. Then you come on here and say all this **** about him.

You may have not been emo like every other time but you sure as hell john. You have even said you don't think you are a good player after the last tournament with all that stuff about niko. You are an attention ***** who needs to do something with his life. It's clear that smashboards is the only place you get attention. It's so pathetic.

"One point for me"- Are you five??
I don't give a **** if it's Orion, if it's NJ, whoever the ****. Your ****ing emo johns every time you lose before you think you should is ridiculous.

You wanna tell me about Orion? Dude, I play this mutha****er EVERY OTHER DAY. I know how he camps better than anybody in the ****ing scene besides maybe Spam. Guess what? It's agitating! But I watched that last match, and buddy, if you think that was planking, you got some more **** coming your way if you ever play somebody like Emukiller or Spam, who I don't think have 'aggressive' in their MK's vocab.

Move the **** on. Honestly, you sound like a 13 year old, not an adult. It's pitiful.
You 2 should get together, you bioth have the same IQ of stupidity. Yet I wonder why is it that you 2 are the only random tools that came from left feild with this. Oh wait.....

pockyD

Smash Legend
er, dark.pch is angry because someone wouldn't collude with him, then after that, he wants to base an argument on the rules?

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
You 2 should get together, you bioth have the same IQ of stupidity. Yet I wonder why is it that you 2 are the only random tools that came from left feild with this. Oh wait.....
We "bioth" have the IQ or stupidity? You are the most illiterate ***** on the boards.

Orion*

Smash Researcher
er, dark.pch is angry because someone wouldn't collude with him, then after that, he wants to base an argument on the rules?
pretty much? idk im kinda sad that hes so angry at me about this =/

kai/cyan - its okay. dont trash on pch. hes just angry or w/e. idk. hopefully we can all get over it

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
i am at page 16. i'm playing with zaf. I posted this this morning: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=220648

I basically tell everything I did this weekend from A to W I'd say.

Also, if I hadn't been eliminated, Ally would have won this tournament. Remember this date. February 9th, 2009. The day Live2Win figured out how to beat M2K. Mk will not be banned. MK should not be banned. Wait until Fight For Your Friends 2 March 21st 2009.
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=217370

For now, I suggest you practice with characters that can beat MK. Marth, Fox, DK. Same for chars that can beat Snake. You'll need it after FFYF2.

Top Bottom