• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Clash of the Titans 4 Results Thread

AquaTech

We hit the potjack
@ Fastlikeme- But shouldn't u at least be allowed to fight them head-on? Instead of them planking ur face and not letting u do anything? If I fall behind I should be able to make a comeback without them stupidly planking me. >_>
Yes, that is a good counter argument. I look forward to the SBR's decision on it and how it is enforced.

Lee Martin

Smash Ace
Planking is stupid. And doesnt require skill. Here in Puerto Rico we have the same rule genesis will have: 5 ledge grabs and if he/she grabs again u lose the stock if u dont touch ground. Maybe it should be a standard rule everywhere.
I REALLY like this rule. It sounds amazing. I'm going to try to enforce it here.

NeoCrono

Smash Ace
Shout outs

Keitaro: thanks for taking me to this tournament, I wanted to play you but whatever lol

Eazy: once again, I was kinda nervous going in. But you talked to me and I felt more confident going in to the tournament. Thanks for the words of confidence and letting me stay at your house.

Sneak: I feel like I let you down in teams :( but I know I will try and better so maybe if we team again I will be able to help you out more :)

Ninjalink: I just keep bringing you bad news :laugh: but your mad cool man, I need to send you that video with your Lucas

Lain: Your my hero!!! watching you IC makes me want to pick them up. Your mad cool and it was mad fun hanging out with you this weekend

MalcomM: cat and the hat, it was made fun driving down with you. Your mad funny, I gotta come up to NY and see you guys again (remember you have to post something in to snake boards)

Dojo: I had like a 5 minute conversation with you and it was mad cool, I'm glad you did well at this tournament and I hope you could come up here or I come down there or something lol

Santi: You're too awesome, I'm glad I helped you out. And the trip to Chibo's was too funny. I wanted to be the black Pikmin lol

Chibo: it was an honor as always, when are you gonna teach me the ways of R.O.B lol

Yes: It was cool to hanging out with you again, I hope we get to play next time we see each other

Samuraipanda: My favorite mod (Hylian is a close second) You made thing run very smoothly. And the ting was, you didn't have to, you could have just been like, **** it. and just let everything remain hectic. But you were like a guiding light (that was cheesy) but thanks for helping out Chibo...... and your too good @ TvC :laugh: I'll get you one day

Seibrik: your really good, and it was fun playing and talking to you.

Anther: it was mad fun hanging out with you outside of Chibo's apartment, your mad cool and your Pika is **** lol.

Atomsk: I.... Love... YOU! You are too cool man, I definitely need to hang out with you again lol

Before this tournament, I could NEVER see myself traveling to play this game. But when all was said and done, I made a lot of friendships that I want to keep for the rest of my life. Keitaro said something to me after the tournament. He told me "it was really cool to be able to hang out with people that you might not ever see again" The thing is that I want to see EVERYONE again. So I will do everything in my power to see all of you guys at some point. Thanks for hosting this Chibo :)

718_ROOKI3

Smash Lord
Nana locking Snake's all over New York City
B!tchigan Not Michigan

***** I didn't sandbag in those matches against hax/jman. Lain ran the idea but it was mostly a bunch of him suiciding too much on FD and us not being able to kill snake. So screw you for listening to other people and calling us names before even listening to anyone. Believe whatcha heard though.
If that's the case then for the record you lost to 2 players whom

1. Hate brawl
2. Retired from brawl for the past 6 months
3. 2-0'd both of you like taking candy from a baby

Let me remind you we beat Jman/Hax using FOX and PIT...wtf???

So to break it down even more...

1. The game has been out for 10 months(USA release)
2. Jman/Hax retired 6 months ago
3. Which means they played for only 4 months
4. THEY HATE THE DAM GAME

So ima drop it on you again...

YOU LOST TO 2 GUYS WHO TAKE THIS GAME AS A BIG JOKE LET ALONE GOT 2-0'D IN LESS THAN 8 MINUTES...

ITS HARD TO KILL SNAKE??? YOU HAD LAIN'S D3... ITS OVER DONE AND DEALT WITH BUT FOR SURE IMA MAKE SURE I DONT GET DICCED OUT OF MY POOL AGAIN.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Really? I wasn't aware certain characters couldn't press the shield button.

It was really disapointing how many EC players johned constantly :(.

Seriously, step it up EC. You don't see me johning for Texas players lol(not that I need to).
I never johned about anything in that happened to me in tourny. You had better not be inclluding me in that generalization :p

I meant characters that have multiple jumps can avoid the lava when they're off the stage AND avoid their opponent waiting for them by the edge with ease because there are SO many places for them to land. I'm telling it like it is about camping and CPs that shouldn't be allowed. I'm right about Norfair and I've been right about it since day one. That stage allows much less skilled players to win just because of the matchup. Non-Metaknights users (such as myself) are given a big disadvantage on that stage. The amount of camping that takes place there is ridiculous and I'm certain you can agree with that.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Chill out people lol. My post was only directed at those who I heard johning at the tournament :/. It just made me a little upset because I heard like 10 people in the span of like 5 minutes johning about something. I wasn't saying anything about EC skill lol. There are pleanty of amazingly cool EC players (Neo,Ninjalink,Atomsk for example) who were really chill but I got sick of seeing people get increadibly upset and downright disrespecting people who beat them. I shouldn't of said "Step it up EC" I should of said: Step it up people who john about everything.

Lots of EC smashers were mad cool I just said EC because I didn't hear a single person from south or midwest or Canada john :/.

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
I am Nightmare KoRn Kid and I did not attend this tournament.

I started playing Melee is 05, a lot of you people didn't know there was a competitive smash scene in 05.

I remember the time when smash tournament were for fun, and were run by mature, intelligent, and capable people. (I wans't there, and I never met chibo or whoever, but I can tell from everything I've heard thus far that he was not capable of running a torunament of this calibur.)

I remember when MD/VA tournies were monthly and bi weekly, with LAN centers renting themselves out FOR FREE SOMETIMES (ONE even giving cash prizes WITH OUT ENTRANCE FEES, as is the case of a tournament that was at one of these LAN centers)

I remember a time when smashers would step up at CCX (one of my favorite old venues) and help people run tournaments that got bigger than they were used to.

Some MD VA Monthly tournaments would have almost a third of the people that this tournament had!

This was back in a time of honor, fun loving gamers, and community.

I can't believe that things like this are happening to the smash community

I know that I will NOT be traveling to any tournaments that aren't in MD VA myself, hell, I probably won't be going to any tournament because i hear the brawl scene is generally terrible nwhiney fat kids anyway...

All i read are johns and complaints, I see very few smashers like "I AM INFINITY", who just had a good time.

People need to step it up.

YOU'RE KILLING THE SMASH SCENE. People are going to have a very very negative opinion of it. Maybe you all don't care, but as someone who remebers the good old days...

I do care, man.

I AM INFINITY, you should come to Baltimore and smash it up with some players around here, I like your style, and I think you'd have a lot of fun playin' smash with "Baltimore's finest" and what not. hahaha I can't invite you technically, but I have a feeling that the Bmore's finest HQ wouldn't mind inviting some big names over, and having you up for a weekend. Generally when i go there Azen, Chillin, CHinesah, Neo, andsometimes m2k are over there. I haven't seen Azen recently, however. =[ it's good practice, it's sorta like a weekend vacation, and I guarentee you that if you come up, I will personally buy you a MARYLAND STYLE CRAB CAKE!

=]

Everyone else.

1- Learn to do **** before you do it. Don't run a 300 man tourney if you don't know how.
2- Don't sit there and blame everyone else. There's a reason they're pissed that the thing THEY PAID MONEY FOR is all ****ed up. Probably because they PAID MONEY FOR IT.
3- Mob mentality is generally a huge factor. EVERYONE is GOING to be pissed if you're running late, AMMEND THE SITUATION IMMEDIATELY. Refund money, appologize profusely as if it's your fault, YOU NEED TO COME OFF AS A RESPONSIBLE TOURNAMENT MANAGER. You can't sit back and make excuses. If you're not capable of taking the reigns, and taking the fall, then don't runa torunament.
4- Again, Mob mentality, maybe you're pissed, but try to be the peace keeper. If you're a lot of pissed people, you need to realize there is one pissed person who EVERYONE is pissed at. Try to realize that THAT poor chump has it worse than you, and try to help out ESPECIALLY if you're an experience player.
5- ALWAYS ACCEPT HELP FROM PROS AND VETS. Take people who HAVE DONE IT, pull them aside, and suck their god**** **** if they'll help you. MAKE IT WORK. it's your responsibility.

6- Good **** at making Nightmare care about **** in smash. This is something that really hit me hard to hear about. Things like this happening in the community break my ****in' heart to hear about. Traveling from far out of state, to come to a tournament that is being run into the ground, 6 hours late, with a director showing up late themselves... I think I might start going to some more things, and seeing if there is ANY COMMUNITY left to salvage.

it used to be this tight knit East coast vs this tight knit west coast...

Now we're all divided...

We gotta come together, and save this game.

HAT

Smash Ace
i think having a rule called "no planking" will do for smaller tournaments.

here in MD/VA, there has only been 1 person that's planked, and that's plank. how about some other people manage to have a shred of honor.

but in larger tournaments, I think having an "approach" rule is a good idea. if you don't "approach" your opponent in [x] seconds, then you have to suck your opponents taint. that sounds reasonable to me.

but putting rules like this in a game like this is absolutely ridiculous- since when does this happen in games? it's ****ing insane. seriously, just remove the people in the tournament scene that do this ****, and have tournaments that are cool.

Percon

Smash Lord
My Epic Shouts:

1: Mew2King ($1750) : Didn't talk to you, but congrats on the win; you've proven your dominance time and time again.
2: Ally ($875) : Way to rep Canada, man. You're simply too good... I'm super happy you got second. I'll see you in Montreal.
3: Spammer ($420) : Great games. You're a really nice guy and a fantastic player. 'till we meet again.
4: Dojo ($175): You're very fun to watch. Grats on fourth.
7: ChuDat ($55) : Go Kirby!
7: Judge ($55) : Nice talking to you again, however briefly. Great Job on 7th.
9: Lain: Nice job talking 9th. I like you and the MI boys; you're all very friendly.
13: NEO : At least you didn't eliminate me this time :p
13: OmegaBlackMage : Very nice talking to you! Good games in pools, you're a great GAW. I'll try Kirby next time. Also, I like your eye shirt.
13: Jash : Played you in teams. Holy **** you just don't die. You're awesome. Seriously.
17: Anti : You're way too good for your age. You beat me pretty hard >_>
25: Atomsk : Nice to see you again; we should friendly next time.
25: Seibrik : So nice seeing you again! My Falcon will beat your Ganondorf next time! Also I'm glad you picked up Kirby again. 'till next time!
33: Holy Nightmare : I could tell you were a little off, but you still did good. See you in Montreal!
33: Ambrose : lol we suck in teams. S'ok. Good job beating Sethlon!
33: Percon : You're the coolest guy ever. What a sexy Kirby.
49: Gonzo : Gonzo!! Great to meet you! Good friendlies and whatnot. We rock in teams :p Let's keep in touch.
49: King Ace : Hi

49: dmbrandon
49: Le Thein
49: AlphaZealot
49: Sethlon

I really wanted to play all 4 of you actually. Next time, next time.

49: Dazwa: It was great to meet you: you're a super cool guy with a great ZSS and a cool jug. LOL at random Castle Siege shenanigans; I thought I was done for...
65: Chesterr01 : Sucks what happened. GJ on beating Santi though.
65: ChiboSempai : At first I was really angry (though I didn't join in the riot or anything), but after reading what you posted I feel bad for thinking that way. That's not to say I agree with everything you did but I hope you continue to host tournaments.
65: Yes : Did I CF mirror you? GGs if so.
65: Hylian : Wanted to play you...
65: Slikvik : Nice games in pools; you're a great player. Let me try some of that Peach next time.

Samurai Panda: Great to finally meet you! Yeah I'm a podcast fanboy, so what. You're still a really respectable dude and a great commentator. Sorry I couldn't find anyone to comply to get you into the bracket. I hope to see you at a Canada/Rochester tournament soon!
DK Smash: You're a really chill guy, nice PT mirror.

Iliad

Smash Lord
Dunno about you guys, but I think Nightmare Korn Kid should stfu and stay in MD/VA where he's so loved, and stay off of smashboards.

m2k, do you have to win EVERY tournament? Jesus cries everytime you don't SD against ally.

Ally, wicked **** coming 2nd bro, way to ****in' rep canada.

Neo, You're my hero, train me.

Everyone else is unimportant. Speaking as someone not present during the tourney, my only complaint was lack of good video feed, other than that. Sex.

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...
Its kinda sad that a mk would have to plank against a peach...suck that it happened dark pch. So many gay tactics in this game. I die inside whenever lesser skilled players win due to BS. Makes me wanna play melee again...yea, im picking up melee again

I'll do shoutouts when i feel like it. I'll do this one since I just saw percons post. percon is too good with kirby. I'll give you a better set next time with the peach

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Seriously...this is a joke post right. you not be saying this if you went through the BS the others did. people only talk like this when they don't go through what others did. you have no clue at all, so please don't even get at the EC for what happend. We have a right to be upset. And EC>WC, so done.
You complain about everything. Orion is a much better player than you and could easily waste his time posting a ton of **** about you on the boards. Grow the **** up or just sell your game. Every post I read of yours after any event is just you whining like a *****. Sell your game or just quit and do plenty of people a favor. If you had such a problem during the match then pause it and get a judge to watch.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
yeah the spammerer, theres 2 other metaknights in michigan lol and judge has only been to like 3-4 local tourneys so not much experience

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Cash Mooney's shout outs

Aight so here are my shout outs. All of my accounts are banned so I had to take a friend's account instead. oh well

Lain: WHY YOU CHEATIN SON???? WHY YOU CHEATIN???? lmao, i had hella fun talkin with u and ****. your ic's are too good. i had fun playing you and not getting completely *****. maybe i'll play brawl like you said i should, singles is mad boring though. teams all day plz

AZN LEP: I can't thank you enough for helping me get to this bro. Mad props in my book. I'll get you that green back asap lol. Once again, thanks a bunch

Train system: Way too good. I wish they had this in Florida, but then again Florida is a c0ck shaped island hanging off the edge of the united states that fails beyond what words can explain. Good **** Trains.

Inui: Yo, thanks a bunch man for that housing and ****. I really appreciate it. I'll definitely try to come back some time lol good stuff winning doubles again, too good

Kage: Dang, its looking like we're always at big tourneys in the USA together lol. I had so much fun playing you and stuff, it was godly.

LE BACK AIR NYUKKA!

KAGE IS SO GOOD THAT SHIELDS CAN'T EVEN PROTECT HIS ENEMYS FROM THE BACK AIR OF GANON. GET ***** ROY.

Cactuar: Thanks for helping me out and stuff. You still owe me and hax a wrestling MM lmao

King Ace: Yo I had a lot of fun chilling with you and Ambrose in the hotel room and stuff. I tried to play brawl again, I really did, but I guess brawl singles just isn't my thing lol. My falcon is beast now thanks to hax and some of the other smashers. Bottom tiers all day lol

Ambrose: Thanks for the car rides and stuff bro. I appreciate it. We didn't play or talk much lol

ice_climbers 05(lol wtf, forgot your name): You look just like RaynEX, and you're hella chill, just like him lol maybe you guys are related. I had a blast talking with u and stuff, sorry we didn't do teams. I just wasn't in the mood for it(brawl).

Another thing, I don't know exactly what happened to Niko and you guys, but I basically lost him on the way to chibo's house. I got really confused and tried calling him up tons of times on Ambrose's phone, but had no contact. wtf happened?

Niko: Wow, why are all canadians so awesome lmao I had a lot of fun rooming with you and the other canadian dudes, playing melee with u was also a bunch of fun. Don't worry bout paying me back either lmao, just wanted to make sure u got something to eat is all. Get at me on AIM btw about the bawls thing

Chibo: thanks for hosting the tourney and giving me a reason to come back home <333333333333

Orion: Mad chilllll nice talkin with u and stuff

Dazwa: WHAT THE **** YO how did i not figure out who you were until now.

what the ****

DJ Nintendo: DOUBLE BOWSER ALL DAY SON. dang, way to **** teams with me for like an hour lmao, too good. good **** coming to this and ****** everybody in brawl. cuz you obviously play it all the time lmao

seibrik: Man, what a beast. You show up at the hotel room and I'm like SURPRISE *****! lolololol I had fun being able to hang out with you at a place that wasn't filled with ******s, too good.

Scar: MY OLD TEAM MATE WTFZZZZZ YOU'RE SO GOOD NOW V.V; At least we both got better and could legitimately team this time lol

polmex: wtf, i didn't notice you were there until like the end of the tourney. mad gay yo D= sucks we never played melee at this lol.

Florida(not the players from florida): You ****ing suck.

East Coast: IS TOO ****ING GOOD. I WANNA COME HOME =(

I know I missed people. I missed a lot of people in this post, so if I did. lmk

I still can't believe I actually came to a big brawl event finally. I should have just came to Apex. ****ing ****. East coast is still too good.

oh yeah

Hax: Yo its all good bro. Everyone is rusty, and if anybody understands that, I do lolol just play more and you'll be the best falcon again =]

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
You complain about everything. Orion is a much better player than you and could easily waste his time posting a ton of **** about you on the boards. Grow the **** up or just sell your game. Every post I read of yours after any event is just you whining like a *****. Sell your game or just quit and do plenty of people a favor. If you had such a problem during the match then pause it and get a judge to watch.
I dont know who the hell you are but quite frankly, I dont care. first off Orion is not better than me, what are you his fanboy? What the **** does he do in tournies? ****. What do I do, I go all over the EC and play in them. And have also beaten some good players.

Look at my tourny records to that chump before you open your mouth. Also, I have the right to go on about how I got cheated. But guess you did not read the rest of my post. This tourny means **** to me and I already said how I still did my thing with peach reguarldess of what happened. i proved i'm, second best in the nation. so I have nothing to be sad about. thus I am happy. so kick rocks.

I'm letting these tolls know that what happen to me was not right. and FYI, I had people watch the match and saw it all, went to Chibo like 3 times with my witnesses and he still was a f@g about it.

So please, stop sucking on someones **** for doing something stupid just cause you have something against me alright. everyone who say that match and knows about me and orion in general knows I am the better player. And for me to lose all it takes is being planked. Even people like NinjaLink lost to this BS. So get your head out of your own azz and learn about **** before you open your damm mouth idiot.

Rykoshet

Smash Champion
Honestly regardless of skill or who's the better player, his complaint is valid.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
yo Orion is the one who planked him? mad gay bro =(

but for real dont get mad at the player, get mad at the game, and play more meleeeeeeee =]

but yeah orion was playing to win, not to lose lol

edit: Kaiber Kop quit life lol Dark peach is definitely better that Orion, but who cares because he already lost and it obv wont happen again unless planking is legal

fkacyan

Smash Hero
I dont know who the hell you are but quite frankly, I dont care. first off Orion is not better than me, what are you his fanboy? What the **** does he do in tournies? ****. What do I do, I go all over the EC and play in them. And have also beaten some good players.

Look at my tourny records to that chump before you open your mouth. Also, I have the right to go on about how I got cheated. But guess you did not read the rest of my post. This tourny means **** to me and I already said how I still did my thing with peach reguarldess of what happened. i proved i'm, second best in the nation. so I have nothing to be sad about. thus I am happy. so kick rocks.

I'm letting these tolls know that what happen to me was not right. and FYI, I had people watch the match and saw it all, went to Chibo like 3 times with my witnesses and he still was a f@g about it.

So please, stop sucking on someones **** for doing something stupid just cause you have something against me alright. everyone who say that match and knows about me and orion in general knows I am the better player. And for me to lose all it takes is being planked. Even people like NinjaLink lost to this BS. So get your head out of your own azz and learn about **** before you open your damm mouth idiot.
I heard pulling swords and bombombs takes split second timing and skill, and isn't a completely random aspect of your character.

OH, WAIT A SECOND.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master

You are clearly and illiterate *******. You can't spell and I don't need to open my mouth to type.

I was watching your match too and you didn't have a problem with it until the last 30-40 seconds when Orion was jumping in the air on the left side of the screen. At any time during the match did you pause and get a judge to watch?

If you are so much better than him then I'm surprised you couldn't win on the other stages.

Whether your john is legit or not, you didn't take the necessary actions to improve your situation(getting a judge to watch). Instead you act sad all day and wait to john on smashboards just like every other post I see of yours from other events. How sad...

edit: ruby if drk pch is better than orion then it makes the situation much more funny for me

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
lol nah ur just using scrub logic

hes a dude
So if it's scrub logic I can still find it funny right? Good.

He's a dude who acts like a woman when he loses.

Im sure johnners can go on all day so I'll be back later to check what nonsense you have to say. Don't worry, I promise to read your BS later.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
So if it's scrub logic I can still find it funny right? Good.

He's a dude who acts like a woman when he loses.

Im sure johnners can go on all day so I'll be back later to check what nonsense you have to say. Don't worry, I promise to read your BS later.
yeah you can find your own logic funny if u want

nah he definitely doesn't. get planked in tourney and tell me u dont get annoyed, dont say you wont cuz you obviously will

i definitely dont care about this discussion though.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
These threads always deteriorate into this crap.

I agree with Nightmare Korn Kid's first post in this thread...

DK SmAsH

Smash Journeyman
but no amount of text on a forum can describe my hate for DKSmash right now.
awww...thats sweet

well there are plenty of things that can be said...but just let it be known that if that was a riot...you guys really need to get out more...there was no violence of any sort OR threats, and NOTHING was damaged from it except Chibos dwindling respect...and the fact that Chibo went and got security is what hyped everyone up even more...thus the "**** chibo chanting outside"

yeah so ive been reading as many of these posts as possible but considering there r at least 50 million more everytime i finish one fukking page (lmao) i am gonna write a nice little detailed "essay" on my view of what happened and why i did what i did on the user blogs later...that way if you're interested in facts MINUS johning about some of the occurances u can check them there b4 u just see for urself on video what happened...but seriously people dont judge until you hear both sides...thats just ignorant

(and weren't Chibo's apologies great! especially the part where he still made excuses about his apology for not apologizing in his first apology lol)
:psycho:

Top Bottom