• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Clash of the Titans 4 Results Thread

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
the venue im currently trying to work with is a 10-15 minute drive from AC, and if you dont have a car you can take a cheap bus thats direct

but thats Atlantic City itself, not AC airport

AC airport would be like a 15 min drive, but theres no direct bus route available i believe

AC Airport isn't located in AC, just like a 15 min drive from it
edit: nvm..2 far

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
lol, u rly think thats too far?

its an extra 40-45 min drive and you avoid all city driving, it's cheaper in tolls (dont have to go across the bridge to enter philly which adds a good $6 or something), and theres practically limitless free parking.

the biggest downside is that it's not as friendly to public trans.

for ppl flying in the philly location is a godsend since they can take a single simple train from the airport to the venue with no problems at all. however a lot more ppl would be driving to the tourney which makes it more feasible to do south jersey.

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
lol, u rly think thats too far?

its an extra 40-45 min drive and you avoid all city driving, it's cheaper in tolls (dont have to go across the bridge to enter philly which adds a good $6 or something), and theres practically limitless free parking.

the biggest downside is that it's not as friendly to public trans.

for ppl flying in the philly location is a godsend since they can take a single simple train from the airport to the venue with no problems at all. however a lot more ppl would be driving to the tourney which makes it more feasible to do south jersey.
its 2 far for me, its 2 and a half hours from me.

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
^implying you even have a car to park...LMAO

(or that you are even going...and its COT5...not CAT)
I mean I have one but needs to be fixed and whoever I go with I don't want to drive everywhere in Philly just to find a parking spot :mad:

:)

Gichan

Smash Champion
**** this tourney was too good I never got to go to another big US tourney after this one. lol at this thread being here still.

MONEY BACK

As long as the location is easy to bus to as oppose to the hotel in the middle of nowhere it should help bring more people.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I'm going to keep this open for a bit since planning for CoT5 is going on now and I have some questions I already posted that I would like CoT4 attendees to answer. Keep the spam and money back down.

Serynder

Jigglypuff is the best.
Hey you know at the time ot CoT4, the nine hour delay was super convenient for me, because I was able to meet and play with a lot of different individuals. I never mentioned this, but it was like a three hundred person smash fest and it really wasn't super terrible except for the time binds that some people(and the venue) had.

Top Bottom