• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Saimunn93

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Saimunn93
Alright. On my way.
GGs man! The connection wasn't as formidable as I was hoping for but hey..

I really liked how our :marth:s were on par, and some matches actually took a really long time rofl.. I mean your playstyle revolves around the camping game and prudent move selection, that's interesting to see!
What character was your main though?

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
GGs man! The connection wasn't as formidable as I was hoping for but hey..

I really liked how our :marth:s were on par, and some matches actually took a really long time rofl.. I mean your playstyle revolves around the camping game and prudent move selection, that's interesting to see!
What character was your main though?
I pretty much played camping because I notice how you played. With Marth, it resulted in repeat fairs. With Falco, you resulted in just chain grabs. You used characters who were tough to approach (Falco, MK) so I decided to play like that so that I wouldn't eat a Nair or D Smash as going in as usual with Ganon didn't work.

G&W.

Fidooblius

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xDirtface
3DS FC
2036-8028-4791
Switch FC
SW-1888-7943-9184
I pretty much played camping because I notice how you played. With Marth, it resulted in repeat fairs. With Falco, you resulted in just chain grabs. You used characters who were tough to approach (Falco, MK) so I decided to play like that so that I wouldn't eat a Nair or D Smash as going in as usual with Ganon didn't work.

G&W.
P:M?

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
Sorry guys, had to go for real this time. Everyone's just screaming and I can't take it.

Good games for the few we had minus my SDs and killing Courage, I'll play better next time, sorry you had to put up with that. ;P

BrosUnited

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BrosUnited
Sorry guys, had to go for real this time. Everyone's just screaming and I can't take it.

Good games for the few we had minus my SDs and killing Courage, I'll play better next time, sorry you had to put up with that. ;P
Is everything okay? D:

Ace:
GG's bro. I'm so uncomfortable against your Jigglypuff still. ;c

Edit:Join us for dubz con con versy poo

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
Is everything okay? D:

Ace:
GG's bro. I'm so uncomfortable against your Jigglypuff still. ;c

Edit:Join us for dubz con con versy poo
Roy's F-smash is an impenetrable wall, Jiggly can't take it... The range beats her B-air, F-air and N-air, and good luck crouch canceling something like that with someone like Jiggly. >.>

Yeah, I just need to get away from people for a bit. .-. Thanks for asking, though.

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
Roy's F-smash is an impenetrable wall, Jiggly can't take it... The range beats her B-air, F-air and N-air, and good luck crouch canceling something like that with someone like Jiggly. >.>

Yeah, I just need to get away from people for a bit. .-. Thanks for asking, though.
Yeah Jiggs is a surprisingly worse character than she was in Melee just based on the fact that she stayed the same and everyone below her on the tier list got better.

BrosUnited

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BrosUnited
Ace:

GG's Hound! Reaaaaaly nice Charizard. You got me alot in our little 1 v 1s XD.
GG's Con Con versy poo! Love duh Dee Kay <3. And those SD's LOL.

CourageHound

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4441-9748-5261
Ggs bros. Sure played for a while.

Wow ace, when you said you were gunna play P:M and main Roy, you meant it lol. My Zard is kinda simple as is my playstyle. Though i function better in 1v1s...

Gud stuff to you too Meteor

Fidooblius

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xDirtface
3DS FC
2036-8028-4791
Switch FC
SW-1888-7943-9184
You still want to play?
Sure! if you're still here.

And to the Woah Bros. (Brosunited) that was some mighty fine teem-wurke you guys have done got gone on!
It must've been fun goin against two heavies.

I could learn a thing or two from your Zard, Courage.

CourageHound

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4441-9748-5261
Sure! if you're still here.

And to the Woah Bros. (Brosunited) that was some mighty fine teem-wurke you guys have done got gone on!
It must've been fun goin against two heavies.

I could learn a thing or two from your Zard, Courage.
Thanks dude

I actually try to emulate Spartamus, a really good Charizard, when i play. One day i hope i could have like half as much tech skills him :o

I guess I just do a lot better with characters I love. Yoshi in brawl as to Zard in P:M

Top Bottom