• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
GGs someonerandom.

PM till like 130 anyone?
I'll play.
Good games TimeSmash, I'll be heading off now.

There was some input lag, but I think we've all had our fair share on here, lol. If that's how all Zelda matches go, I hate Zelda, ugh. That Din's Fire camping is so hard to get through.

If I did have to say one thing though, it would be to ditch the rolling habit. It can be a bit hard to punish on wifi, but even so, once or twice when I respawned, I would wait for one of your rolls and get a Rest off of it.
For whatever reason most Zelda's play really campy even though players like Zhime and Ryoko have proved that aggressive Zelda play can be extremely effective as well.

CourageHound

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4441-9748-5261
GGs DeadJames and Cons. Ik I said I gtg, but i could stay away, just for a few more matches ;~;

Can i get some tips from either of you guys?

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
GGs DeadJames and Cons. Ik I said I gtg, but i could stay away, just for a few more matches ;~;

In general try not to be so aggressive and for Yoshi utilize his OoS options nair and usmash OoS are both amazing, also dthrow is going to be your primary combo throw (uthrow for fast fallers), and be careful approaching with egg roll, it's a good option, but when your opponent reads it pretty much any strong move will kill you because you lose your second jump even when you use it on the ground.

dead, I will host. If you did not see my edit, sorry!
Ok coming, sorry I was typing up advice for Hound.

Fidooblius

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xDirtface
3DS FC
2036-8028-4791
Switch FC
SW-1888-7943-9184

Try to implement Dsmash into your combos. it's pretty useful. like when you read someones roll after you Dthrow them, tech chase > Dsmash > whatever and stuff. sometimes it pops them up just enough for another grab.

Fidooblius

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xDirtface
3DS FC
2036-8028-4791
Switch FC
SW-1888-7943-9184
:colorful: Anyone for some P:M???:colorful:

*sighs* double post....Merry Christmas indeed.

TimeSmash

Smash Champion
NNID
nintend64
ggs deadjames. I just kept gimping today. The lag was messing me up too in some matches as you saw haha but GGS nonetheless. I gotta stop with Peach's dair!

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
GGs, Time, you may want to try utilizing more than the same three moves for each character you play especially ZSS and Peach because grab and side-b are probably their worst moves respectively.

Fidooblius

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xDirtface
3DS FC
2036-8028-4791
Switch FC
SW-1888-7943-9184
Alright. Also, you gotta stop trying to go for spikes. I know they're coming.
ggs Grey. I have to get some sleep. I'm playing very sloppily, and it gets me frustrated. Then it starts an endless chain of anger.
We should play again sometime, preferably when im in the zone.

Also, Merry Christmas.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
ggs Grey. I have to get some sleep. I'm playing very sloppily, and it gets me frustrated. Then it starts an endless chain of anger.
We should play again sometime, preferably when im in the zone.

Also, Merry Christmas.
GGs. Now Merry two minutes till Christmas everyone!

BrosUnited

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BrosUnited
Merry Christmas. And happy Turkey Day #2 for some =3

Not even gonna try to ask for a P:M, gonna be impossible.

gaborap

Smash Journeyman
Happy holidays smashland!!!! Hope everyone's day is full of joy and a lot of NINTENDO 64!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! moments :) YouTube it if you don't know what I'm talking about.

Pizdek

Smash Rookie
anyone for Brawl? I need practice
edit: I followed the Gohans kind advice above & play the music in background. xdBest wishes guys!

Top Bottom