• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

I Dair You

Smash Ace
NNID
mike824
3DS FC
0834-4241-7942
My items are off, bros. Damn, youre already playing someone else? Lol. GGs I guess. Could do without the items and patchy lag. Wasnt even worth using my main.

Youngster Joey

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4871-5018-1679
whatever bros i was playing i would love to keep playing your squirtle regardless of how good your other characters are. squirtle is mewtwos worst mu and i must learn it :p

Youngster Joey

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4871-5018-1679
whatever bro i was just playing i would love to fight your squirtle some more. thats mewtwos worst mu and i must learn the mu. but i cant much today since i have to leave soon :( wtf sorry for double post -.-

LoveandBacon

Smash Cadet
NNID
Lithiums
GG's as always L&B! after a few of those ike matches i got my crazy emotions in check, and i could actually focus. lol.
You get better everytime i play you, it took me by surprise! i also noticed that you've added Pika to your team.
GGs~

Man, you got my number after a while haha. Playing Pika was just a random thing, I just wanted to see how similar he is from Melee. He doesn't fit my style unfortunately :c

MOI-ARI

Smash Ace
NNID
TAISH0U
3DS FC
3523-2502-7558

Yeah I can play a few matches, My friend wanted to join in though wanna wait? Maby someone else on here wants to join?

----------------So, HEADS UP to anyone looking for a team match, we need ONE MORE person ^^

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
GGs~

Man, you got my number after a while haha. Playing Pika was just a random thing, I just wanted to see how similar he is from Melee. He doesn't fit my style unfortunately :c
He's exactly the same as Melee the only differences are he can QaC, he has his 64 bair, and his tail is intangible during Quick Attack making it harder to punish.

Youngster Joey

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4871-5018-1679
dair y u taunt liek dat

turn off them items noob
bro M i love playing your squirtle. its mewtwos toughest mu imo so i would love to play you some more. and the other person in the room was blitz. shes a really good lucas and wants to be best female lucas. ggs :p

pinkdeaf1

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0387-9018-0614
Is anyone here willing to do a team brawl? We need one more person.

Never mind. I got to cancel team brawl. Some other time then... Sorry MOI-ARI.

silverlining

Smash Rookie
Is anyone here willing to do a team brawl? We need one more person.
I can try, if you like!

Added you both. ^^

Edit: Or not then? Well, Moi, if you're still here then the 3 of us could at least go againsteach other, if your friend still wants to play. Unless you strictly want a team battle. I can wait.

silverlining

Smash Rookie
Alrighty then. So who's hosting? Pinkdeaf1 right? Bad news though, my friend decided to run to the store so it'll be like 10- 15 mins. But till then i'll get your numbers down
Pink said he was gonna go. I refer you to his edit + my edit. : P
I'm flexible though, whatever you want to do.

... i could call my friend and see if she's game, she's a total noob though.

MOI-ARI

Smash Ace
NNID
TAISH0U
3DS FC
3523-2502-7558
I can try, if you like!

Added you both. ^^

Edit: Or not then? Well, Moi, if you're still here then the 3 of us could at least go againsteach other, if your friend still wants to play. Unless you strictly want a team battle. I can wait.

Oh sure we can just kill some time meanwhile ^o^ lets fight

OH didnt see that XD well if you want to call her that's fine.

TimeSmash

Smash Champion
NNID
nintend64
Metalbro, GGs. Some of those were really close. It's so sad I can't short hop with ZSS haha.

And Diddy 204, I could do like 2 or 3.

BrosUnited

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BrosUnited
bro M i love playing your squirtle. its mewtwos toughest mu imo so i would love to play you some more. and the other person in the room was blitz. shes a really good lucas and wants to be best female lucas. ggs :p
Ace: GG's lol. Crazy Mewtwo :p Jelly. And thar Lucas was insane. #Roy

Meteor: GGs Jelly. I had fun playing as Squirtle, I didn't really start playing as him until this morning.

MOI-ARI

Smash Ace
NNID
TAISH0U
3DS FC
3523-2502-7558
Pink said he was gonna go. I refer you to his edit + my edit. : P
I'm flexible though, whatever you want to do.

... i could call my friend and see if she's game, she's a total noob though.

GGs the lag was too much. Very honorable matches though! That shiek and Zelda were great.
Mabye we can fight again in the future.^^

silverlining

Smash Rookie
GGs the lag was too much. Very honorable matches though! That shiek and Zelda were great.
Mabye we can fight again in the future.^^
Agreed... It progressively got worse, and I guess playing Tl in lag like that isn't particularly fun. x:I love yours too! Your Sheik is quite good, and pfft dacus! I can do it if I try hard, but I wouldn't be able to pull it off so often in a match so casually! LoZ characters ftw. :D We will most deginitely have to fight again, I haven't played such a good samus/ganon in a while. I need to dwfinitwly woek on spotdodging more, my attempts at it were disgraceful. xD

So, are we gonna go for that team match still or? :p

Saimunn93

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Saimunn93
GG's Saimunn! you may have noticed I was using even more characters I don't use normally. Like Mario and Lucario. I just felt like using other characters and getting more familiar with their play styles.

Still a monster of a ZSS and MK. Your Marth is also quite nerve-wracking. I had fun.
Well, your intent to alternate between somewhat more unfamiliar characters unfolded quite well; dem :lucario: comebacks O.o

Nice stuff right there man, I always thoroughly enjoy brawling with ya ;d

Oh and thanks for the compliments! Feels like my :marth: is not quite as competitively viable as the former two characters mentioned by you, but he's improving gradually!

Until the next ones :)

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Brawl anyone?

MOI-ARI

Smash Ace
NNID
TAISH0U
3DS FC
3523-2502-7558
Agreed... It progressively got worse, and I guess playing Tl in lag like that isn't particularly fun. x:I love yours too! Your Sheik is quite good, and pfft dacus! I can do it if I try hard, but I wouldn't be able to pull it off so often in a match so casually! LoZ characters ftw. :D We will most deginitely have to fight again, I haven't played such a good samus/ganon in a while. I need to dwfinitwly woek on spotdodging more, my attempts at it were disgraceful. xD

So, are we gonna go for that team match still or? :p
Your toon link seemed like a worthy opponent through the lag haha. You dodged those dacus' like nothing! I don't recall K'oing you with it. I need to work on my dodging period! But thanks! My Ganon/samus are my trainies.Been working on them lately ^^ That team match? not sure XD Pinkdeaf died apparently. Hopefully another time. :o

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Hold your Christmases till tomorrow. It's still Eve. Anywho, anyone want to P:M?

Edit: Brawl too.

Top Bottom