• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New Super Awesome Oregon Home Thread!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pita

Smash Apprentice
Holy crap. Don't post for like a day and a half and BAM like 20 posts with a few of them being ****ing NOVELS. Really you guys, really? You better be happy I read all of that.

You also better be happy that I forgot half of what you wrote already so that I will not make you guys read another block of text when I type out a reply. Damn.

keeper

Smash Champion
I guess fine work on the correction?
I was actually asking.

Holy crap. Don't post for like a day and a half and BAM like 20 posts with a few of them being ****ing NOVELS. Really you guys, really? You better be happy I read all of that.

You also better be happy that I forgot half of what you wrote already so that I will not make you guys read another block of text when I type out a reply. Damn.
Useful post.

Pita

Smash Apprentice
"Did I mention... It's mating season?"

- Nidalee

"Sorry boys, I keep the fuzzy cuffs at home"

- Caitlyn

"Would you prefer the good cop... or the bad cop?"

- Caitlyn again

Best quotes evar.

Cactuarz

Smash Ace
Way in advance... but here =D

http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=11466

I'm hosting a tourney in July the Saturday before Genesis 2, all those going to gen 2 are welcome to stay at my place till we leave on Thursday =D. Also I still have 3 seats, and an extra 1-2 "squeeze ins" left in my van to go down to genesis 2. splitting gas between 7-9 people gets fairly cheap ;). Anyways... yea. You all should come... if only to drop off people who are gonna go to genesis 2 (cough mofat) so I don't have to drive up to anywhere to pick them up before the tourney =D. Also because I'm an awesome TO <3

JonnyW

Smash Ace
When is the next Melee tournament or smashfest near Portland? I really want to play some serious melee and haven't for awhile.

Binx

Smash Master
Ill be at the guardian game tourney for sures, I'm gonna win this one guys. I'm actually attending **** now and getting better what now! XD XD XD

Izayah

Smash Journeyman
I live in SE Portland, near Gresham on 165th. My group of friends and I live close and smash quite frequently if you ever wanna join us.
You sound like you live near Tudios' old place. You're not to far from me, about a max ride.

I live where 217 meets 26. I'm like a 3 minute drive away from that point.
I'm like 4 years old and don't drive.

JonnyW

Smash Ace
Pita I drive by 217th everyday, we should get together and smash sometime soon :)
I only play melee so I hope thats not a problem for anyone.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Aight, You mothafunkers gotta come to March GC. There will be ppl there, no joke.

Its too epic to miss. you guys arent doing anything anyway ^_^

MArrcHHH 5th. See u all there.

Izayah

Smash Journeyman
Pita I drive by 217th everyday, we should get together and smash sometime soon :)
I only play melee so I hope thats not a problem for anyone.
Since you're not to far maybe I should hitch a ride.

Aight, You mothafunkers gotta come to March GC. There will be ppl there, no joke.

Its too epic to miss. you guys arent doing anything anyway ^_^

MArrcHHH 5th. See u all there.
Every time I enter a melee tourny at GC I do some random *** 0-death with Ganon and it's ****ing sick.. Then time someone out in brawl. If I have money, I'll hella do it.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Since you're not to far maybe I should hitch a ride.

Every time I enter a melee tourny at GC I do some random *** 0-death with Ganon and it's ****ing sick.. Then time someone out in brawl. If I have money, I'll hella do it.
This guy can do it.

He's gotten 3rd at a Melee Tourney w/ Gage and Fooz and some others (that's all I'm going to say about it lol).

And he timed out an Olimar w/ Wolf. Let me say that again, he timed him out, with WOLF.

Izayah

Smash Journeyman
This guy can do it.

He's gotten 3rd at a Melee Tourney w/ Gage and Fooz and some others (that's all I'm going to say about it lol).

And he timed out an Olimar w/ Wolf. Let me say that again, he timed him out, with WOLF.
I recently timed out a Pikachu with Lucario, get at me.

keeper

Smash Champion
Eriq, why does someone named Karl know who I am?

Also, I timed Bart out in Melee with Ness. Get at me.
I got third at a Melee tournament too, with better people playing.

Poop butts lurl

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
MArch 5th is WAshingtons monthly tournament. Its called game clucks. Ask gage, he always comes. But this one should have a decent amount of ppl because we are throwin up the hype.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom