• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New Super Awesome Oregon Home Thread!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Surreal

Smash Ace
Yeah and you're a freaky health nut lol.

I had to walk from King City back to Sherwood two nights in a row when it was cold and raining out because of smash.

Besides, I'm just saying, hour and a half walk for me, 15-20 minute drive for Kami. He's not obliged to pick me up, but I would honestly much prefer getting a ride lol

keeper

Smash Champion
ohhh, that's cute.

it'll be a while before even like, 30 percent of norcal realizes there's a smash scene in oregon.
NorCal doesn't care since they have weeklies basically the same size as "regional" Oregon things. They have almost next to no reason to ever come up here.

So I move out tomorrow. I decree that I shall have some sort of house warming smash party within a week or two of me being moved in. My new place is in Tualatin, right off exit 289 on Tualatin (the "Jiggles" exit.)

Who is interested in such a thing?
I would be. Which apartment complex or whatever do you live in?

Uhh you guys are stupid lol.

The jiggles exit is right next to I-5. I don't want to walk 5 miles to play smash, thanks.
Yeah, it's actually really not that close at all. It's like a "reasonable fair weather biking distance" at best. It's a short drive, long friggin' walk.

You must not want to play smash that badly jeff. I would totally walk five miles to play smash. I would walk five miles just for a churro, and I would walk five hundred more. It's god exercise.
I appreciate this reference.

I also miss James. All he does is post speedrun videos on youtube now. lol

Pita

Smash Apprentice
So I move out tomorrow. I decree that I shall have some sort of house warming smash party within a week or two of me being moved in. My new place is in Tualatin, right off exit 289 on Tualatin (the "Jiggles" exit.)

I'd be up for it.

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
Phil if the venue fee is what is was before. You should just take a mini pot cut from each event.

Jiggs/IC's would be a hilarious team

I'd go to Kami's when I'm not at my friends house and someone drives me.

Fenrir

Smash Ace
NNID
FenrirW0lf
3DS FC
3523-2051-9785

I'd be up for it depending on what day it is.

Binx

Smash Master
Phil if the venue fee is what is was before. You should just take a mini pot cut from each event.

Jiggs/IC's would be a hilarious team

I'd go to Kami's when I'm not at my friends house and someone drives me.
That means we are gonna tear it up with them yea? lulululuul

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
I'd probably be willing to team at one point. I might be moving to Washington which would mean me and Eggz are probably gonna be a team. The only issue is that Oregon doesn't have Tournaments. When we do have tournaments, doubles never happen anyway

Surreal

Smash Ace
Hi OR, another reminder to go to LOST 3.

If you have a carpool, please post whether you can give any rides to people, and if you want a ride, then post so.

debaser

Smash Lord
ello all. I has a car now.

evan, ill give you a ride to lost3 for some gas compensation since it is out of my way. at least 5 dorrar.

same goes for whoever else needs a ride as long as I dont need to drive more than 10 minutes off 5. if you could meet in one place, that would be really cool.

and no jeff, I'm not going to bring your fatass tv.

keeper

Smash Champion
ello all. I has a car now.

evan, ill give you a ride to lost3 for some gas compensation since it is out of my way. at least 5 dorrar.

same goes for whoever else needs a ride as long as I dont need to drive more than 10 minutes off 5. if you could meet in one place, that would be really cool.

and no jeff, I'm not going to bring your fatass tv.
5 dorrar? I can do 5 dorrar.

5 dorrar.

Edit: Especially considering for me to take the bus I'd have to talk an hour walk since my close one doesn't run and it'd be $4.10, so the trade-off is totally worth it. I have a TV we could potentially bring, but I don't know its dimensions, but it's not that heavy even if it is a CRT TV, though I'm apprehensive to take it anywhere. As always, I can bring my Gamecube.

debaser

Smash Lord
word.

corvallis should take a greyhound because paul or allen need to win this tournament.

AlienAllen

Smash Ace
I think I will be able to go to this because I am getting a ride up on Thursday, I'm not sure if Paul will be able to make it though.

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
So how many melee people are going to be at this tournament? Shane wants to know because if there is enough interested. There could be another Melee carpool coming down from WA

Surreal

Smash Ace
Along with the 5 ish new people that are supposed to come (JonnyW said he'd bring 4 people at least), there's me, Evan, Scott, Shadic, Binx, I assume you Gage.

Possibilities are Kami, Pita, Mofat, Siglemic, B0x, pawnch.

Some brawl kids may enter melee like Yugo, Alex and Erik if he comes.

I probably won't enter tournament since I probably won't have money until afterwards, but I'll be there at least to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom